The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

this is a very nice read!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
this is a very nice read!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Same here it was a rather good read
Old 31-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 31-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates bro, like it alot. hoping there will be more.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Last 2 weeks i was so busy at work so not much time for Lina. And also there is this gay dickhead who was caught peeping in the men's shower cubicle but he got away. Security footage was inconclusive, both the victim's company mgmt and building mgmt decided to hush hush it so only a few of us know. I know bcos my best pal at work is upper mgmt but he still refusing to tell me the complete story. This spooked me cos i showered a few times at work. I told Lina about this on the phone & she laughed die her.

Then i had a couple of 'encounters' (ok > than a couple ) with this rather chio colleague whom i didn't really notice until recently. Obviously, the very first time was i found myself looking down at her long gang & she rarely wear revealing tops. At least a big C cup & i guessed should be papaya type (like SX's). She also works till quite late so we actually ate dinners tog a few times. Just a few nights ago, she went over to my office & asked if i wanted dinner. I said sure & we agreed to meet downstairs. She came down awhile later & we walked over to our usual place. After we sat down & ordered, she unbuttoned & took off her cardigan and scarf. She was wearing a tight soft material dress with a big U-cut. F**king showing alot of her milky cleavage. And cos the material is flimsy, whenever she moved, the fabric covering her right breast would drop off abit & exposed her big pinkish areola. She was wearing a bra but her nips point upwards one so if not careful will easily be exposed. A few times she crossed her arms below her neh neh, pushed them up really damn sexy. She was very thankful cos i helped her alot during a course about a year ago & i only rmb this when she told me. Then she said there was one time during a meeting i interjected to agree with her input when another colleague was putting her down. I rmb this cos that meeting very long & i was feeling restless. But now i was super horny when her right neh neh was almost fully exposed & she could not care less. Don't know why but ever since i came here my luck with women (not young one, all except 1 are older than 30yrs old) like exponentially go up alot. She is a divorcee but don't want to say what happened.

Yes we ended up making out back in office. I pulled out her neh neh & sucked on her nips like a baby cos i was so fixated on them. She is slightly hairy down there but soaking wet. She came easily with fingering like Lina & I love her moaning. I almost gave in & was going to up her when we heard someone approaching. She tucked back her boobies & we walked away from each other hastily. Back in my room, i knew instantly i will struggle to get out of this r/s cos i am attracted to her type. I will call her Xx here. She audio msg me on WeChat to tell me to wipe my fingers b4 touching the mouse & keyboard. She also said she likes how i suck on her nips & it makes her wet. Also last few days i was making excuses to stop Lina from coming over to SH cos i am afraid i might own up to her again. Just last Fri morning, Xx sent me pic of a lingerie set & wrote 都沒穿. She wore a tight fit long-sleeves tee beneath her cardigan & scarf & yellow front button split skirt. I was super distracted at work. She was too, she called me b4 lunch time & basically wanted a quickie. She asked me where can we do it but our plan was foiled when we were called for meetings & saw each other at one of them. After work, i gave her an excuse & immediately drove to HZ. Now i am typing shows that this coming week will be very interesting.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, more updates of it will be great.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the nice updates TS!
Old 16-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

The week after returning to work from HZ was surprisingly uneventful but also unexpectedly met SX for dinner and also with the angmoh lady for dinner the next day. Wasn't that awkward like i thought it would be when meeting SX but my didi was half-hard throughout cos she was showing half-ball & perhaps also braless. I know she would occasionally go without it cos her boobies although big but naturally zero sag. Had a long engaging chat with my angmoh friend over wine. Really enjoy talking to her, maybe becos she speaks English. Ended the working week with dinner with Xx. She was wearing a tight fitting grey one-piece outfit & it was really tempting. Lina was away on a working trip so I remained in SH. And then, the new week began with a 'bang???'. No it wasn't Xx but the angmoh lady. We met for dinner, had drinks & i sent her back. She told me she could not load Windows on her personal laptop so i went inside & take a look. She was doing her laundry while still wearing her work clothes & i could watch her from where i was sitting. Her skirt was short so i watched . She came back to see the progress b4 heading to shower. Then the dramatics happened. She stunned me by coming out of the shower totally naked & jumped me. Not sure why but her pussy not only looked tasty but also literally tasty. After she made me hard, i turned her around & humped her. Managed to last long enough to make her cum. Eat her puss again to cool my didi down for awhile. She rode me while i sat on the chair & also rode me reverse. Very spontaneous, both of us were sweating. I shot in her mouth b4 she spit it out. I watched her take her shower. She sent me down while wearing her silk sleeping gown. I took her laptop back & returned it to her on wed night. Broke my promise to Lina but told myself not go up to her place again.

Had dinner with Xx on the next day. She was flirty & showing alot of legs below her short skirt. Pushed her against the wall in the carpark, slipped my hand down below & found out she went commando. She said panties was in her handbag. She was still unshaved but trimmed down below. Finger-banged her until we heard people walking towards us. She immediately went to hide & believe it or not, we bumped into 2 colleagues. Like us, those 2 are not tog but had dinner tog. I went to look for Xx after they left. She told me she zhao becos her juices were leaking down her thighs & she was still wet. I unbuttoned her top & revealed one of her nipples slightly exposed out of her bra. I sucked on her nipples while finger-banged her again until she came. She wanted to blow me but i stopped her & led her back to the car. When we reached her place, i had her sat on the boot, spread her legs & feasted on her wet meimei until she reached her 2nd big O. Her legs were shaking & when i carried her she told me softly that she nv felt so shiok b4. She wanted to f**k but i told next time & she sulked. The next morning, she texted saying "still in the hand bag". She was wearing a white tight skirt that is so short that she had to use her scarf to cover first whenever she sits down.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

(Ok i finally stopped procrastinating & started typing)

Two hours ago (last mon night) i could say me & Xx is like 2 rabbits minus the sex. Either it was because i was hesitant & she pissed off or i made her cum with my fingers & she blew me good good. Yes her blow skill is very good. She uses her fingers unlike Lina who is hands-free but she is very good with her fingers & know how to use her lower lips to apply pressure on my sensitive spot underneath at the right moment. She first blew me when i sent her home after OT & dinner at her place. I finger-banged her against her unit door after we went in b4 she pushed me onto the sofa & worked her magic. I held on for as long as i could b4 unloading into her mouth. I reached beneath her dress & her pussy was wet. She dragged me into her bedroom, got onto her bed on all fours & 'ordered' me to taste her abit hairy but tasty looking clam. I loved how her body twitched every time my tongue touched her clit. Both SX & Lina keep their meimei bald so eating her meimei felt abit weird at first. But like Lina, each time her trembling orgasm make me feel very accomplished. She served me her homemade chrysanthemum tea b4 i left.

Last week she wore a wide low cut with a small loose open-net, adjustable design tight-fit maroon red dress & looked so stunning. Her cleavage was so distracting with that net opening that got people on her floor whispering. She told me she put on a scarf after a female colleague fwd-ed some of their group chat messages. From my angle, I could see 2/3 of her right breast whenever she bends forward. She teased my once by pulling the fabric down & flashed me her right pinkish areola beneath her lacy bra. She told me every time she go pee she got the urge to touch her pussy. I said to her, dun bluff, u sure got touch & she threw the tissue box at me. She told me a few times she would see 1 of her colleagues (she dun want to tell me who) bringing in earphones into the cubicle & she suspects she 'erm erm' inside. We did exchange juicy info on who is f**king who & who dated who. I told her i knew there was 1 guy who went all out to chase her, even bua her a few times when they were at a club. She filed a report to HR & he was forced to tender. I told her she is a office tease & she pretended to be angry. She told me only recently she dressed like that.

So ytd (mon) she wore a black off-shoulder top & matching black miniskirt. I was at a cross-department casual brainstorming session (follow angmoh company style) & split into groups. One of them was zaogeng-ing her white embroidered panties crotch when she sat on the bean bag. An angmoh colleague exposed her two milky titties when she bend down to open up the low-lying expandable table. Xx was late & joined my group. I sensed she was looking for a suitable spot to sit down as we mostly sat on the sofa, the bean bag or cushion boxes. Finally, she decided to sit on the table beside me & faced the wall right behind me. So this way, even if she zg no one could really see. Later another colleague also did the same thing on the other side of the table. We continued to chat after the session until the last person left. There were still people staying behind to chat around us. She had a quick look around b4 spreading her legs slightly & showed me her moist pussy quickly. Only about 2 seconds & although not the 1st time a colleague flashed me in office but i was still stunned ffs. My didi was on standby instantly. The CFMN look on her pretty face was a bitch. That moment she checkmated me. We waited until my erection went down b4 we stood up to leave. F**king awkward. My mind was filled with the picture of her leaking pussy. She whispered to say she took her panties off b4 coming back from the toilet. I could tell she was high on her urge too. She called me the night b4 saying some weird stuffs too.

I really buay tahan. We left office, got to my car & i drove to a hotel i know quite well. I led her to handicap toilet, pushed her behind the door & slipped my hard didi into her tight moist meimei. She was so wet & squishy, her juices were leaking down my balls & zipper area after just a few thrusts. I pulled out quickly when i was close, she giggled & teased me while stroking my sensitive didi with her fingers. I was gently rubbing her clit while we kissed until she stopped me. I quickly flipped her around, banged her hard & deep doggystyle until i pulled out & unloaded while she stroked me. I know when a woman isn't satisfied by her body language, eye contact etc. So i grabbed her, inserted my 2 fingers into lovehole & gently edged her to her big O. I love how she rocks her hips & moans aloud when she comes like Lina whereas SX is quieter more discreet kind. We ate sandwiches prepared by her at the pantry, became quite awkward when people walked in & stopped for quick chats. When we finished & walked out tog, she asked me if she should shave cos she used to shave when she was wearing t-backs frequently. Then she said when man keeps quiet on stuffs like that means he is saying yes. She told me she would not do OT & go home earlier today.

Well that night did not end there. When I was almost home, Lina called to say she was nearing my place & asked if there were ingredients in my fridge to cook something. Immediately i stripped & got the washing machine running b4 rushing to shower to rid myself of sex. She was in the apartment when i started showering. Kao close! She was in town for a networking session b4 joining her gang for yoga class. Ah, yoga class no wonder! She signed for this weird class after some chio-ing from her jie meis. Each time after the last 2 sessions, she would spend the night at my place & we would f**k like rabbits. She does not say much about the class except that it is females only & taught by a qualified instructor. I was kinda surprised by my stamina that night & so we had a really passionate night. I overslept, she woke me up & drove me to work. That was when i felt really guilty & kind of did the right thing by telling Xx i am attached & we should stay away from each other. She said she had a feeling i would tell her this & so she kind of expect it. So from then, other than greeting each other when we see each other in office, no other form of contact. It also helped when Lina stayed over for the rest of last week
Old 22-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your sharing very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 22-05-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing your adventures, it's really nice.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DustBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going
Old 23-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1