The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wow. So many post on this already. I like to share mine experience.

Lady M from Viet is consider No. 4 pretty there. Boobs are real but small A cup. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. Massage is 4/10, sensation is 6/10.

TY.
Lady M is no longer at the spa...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 17-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Lady M is no longer at the spa...
Haha. I expect Lady C to quite first. As she sounds very unhappy with the job but due to the money spent on agent. She have to force herself to go work every day carrying the black face which really I do not want to look at. Such a pretty face gone black which is rare.

Lady M seems cheerful and very hard to get upset. So far earn enough already...but she is in my no RTM list.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
replica is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreplica is a Helpful and Caring Samster

think i went to the above mentioned place twice but nth was offered... sad la
Old 19-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sejati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hello sharing my FR again,

Tried another ML last week and she had equally good hands. This joint is conveniently located near the train station (immediately after woodlands towards JE) and has covered walkway until the destination. MP has good towel and hot showering facilities, ambience is good and smells of essential oil definitely not unpleasant. Floor is almost carpeted throughout and majority of MLs are pleasing to the eye.

Visited MP on a rainy afternoon, booked for a two hour Sensual. ML wraps warm towel on my feet which warms my heart for the cold weather that day. Massage was healing and skillful as she soothes my sore lower back. As she continued south, I liked her massage on the soft cheeks and into the abyss. My calfs were gently pressed on and my lollipop starts to react. While giving my entire inner thigh a good rub, nuts and lollipop were felt in her hands (like cupping a little kitten) Flipped around and ML soothed me from top to bottom again. I was given a candy and my lollipop was popped. Showered myself clean and left a happy man.

Will RTF to this MP!

Bros who've seen my post previously, its the same place but different ML. Pls up me if you have liked my post happy cheonging everyone.

*I also have another MP to share at TiongBahru behind Link Hotel. pm me if you are interested.

Hi bro, I stay in woodlands but can't find good teasing msg. Would be so grateful if you can PM me the location of this massage parlour.. thanks bro (:
Old 19-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow. So many post on this already. I like to share mine experience.

Lady V from thai is consider the most pretty there. Boobs are the best man made type I ever touch. But she do not admit is man made. How can natural be so well shape and good tension for squeezing. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. She do not offer for all customer unless regular. Massage is 6/10, sensation is 8/10.

Lady C from China is consider quite pretty. Very eccentric character and talk blunty. I understand from other ML she is a loner and abit physco and do not have good relation from other colleague and often offend customer. Maybe lack of chemistry. No special and very hard to talk to. Package took up is 78 and NO candy. Massage is 9/10, sensation is 0/10. Plus point is she is serious at work. Those who want good massage and nothing else can look for her.

Lady R from thai is consider No. 3 pretty there. Boobs are real but small B cup. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. She do not offer for all customer unless regular too. Massage is 7/10, sensation is 7/10.

Lady M from Viet is consider No. 4 pretty there. Boobs are real but small A cup. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. Massage is 4/10, sensation is 6/10.

I see there is new Lady T and Lady W. It had been some times since I go there. Anyone can share their experience via PM. TY.
lady R is my favourite there. i basically have stopped visiting elsewhere since taking her
Old 19-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with bros tt try ladyC.. abit hard to connect with her.. need more session. her skill heard say is gd for normal massage..

so far haven gt any candy yet too..
Old 21-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try lady W? Her voice very seducing.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Anyone try lady W? Her voice very seducing.
i have tried her, and must say her melons are big and soft.
The only ML to avoid in this spa is Axxxx.

anyone tried Txxx and Yxxzx in this spa?
Old 22-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
guitarboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i have tried her, and must say her melons are big and soft.
The only ML to avoid in this spa is Axxxx.

anyone tried Txxx and Yxxzx in this spa?
Bro, mind to share what’s wrong with Axxxx? Been eyeing on her for sometime but yet to try.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Which package do you bros take up ah?
Old 22-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarboi View Post
Bro, mind to share what’s wrong with Axxxx? Been eyeing on her for sometime but yet to try.
Avoid at all cost. Piano and non existence massage and she is just a counter cashier. Her massage is also very slow which is trying to buy time to massage lesser area. She will work cashier in the morning and massage in the afternoon. She ask who massage for me before and I name the few ang pai. she straight away tell me her massage scope is limited compare to them.....

I saw a new ML Lady Y which look yummy. She is new and not the old Lady Y from malaysia.

Anyway their price went up compare to last time. Any bro willing to share info for Lady W, Y, T? Lady A is a waste of time, so big size but strength worst then a baby. Looks wise really far from photo..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 22-05-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarboi View Post
Quote:
Avoid at all cost. Piano and non existence massage and she is just a counter cashier. Her massage is also very slow which is trying to buy time to massage lesser area. She will work cashier in the morning and massage in the afternoon. She ask who massage for me before and I name the few ang pai. she straight away tell me her massage scope is limited compare to them.....

I saw a new ML Lady Y which look yummy. She is new and not the old Lady Y from malaysia.

Anyway their price went up compare to last time. Any bro willing to share info for Lady W, Y, T? Lady A is a waste of time, so big size but strength worst then a baby. Looks wise really far from photo..
what sgpiggybank said is correct.

to add on, she even use one hand to text on her phone while the other hand soft press on my back, as i can feel she using one hand, i quicky turn my head back and caught her red handed. she then quickly keep her handphone and pretend to continue massage. nabeh, seriously her massage is no standard, no strength and still dare to use one hand. wtf.

she has b cup, soft and natural, her HJ is also a joke, after ejaculated, normally ML will continue to the up/down motion for another 10secs in a very slowly pace to ensure every single drop is out. but she don't wait at all, once ejaculated, she quickly stop and proceed to wash her hands.
you say like that we song bo?
Old 22-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

to add on further, if you want money worth, look for ML V.
if you want HJ, look for any Viet/Thai ML.

if you prefer Chinese, ML W is the choice , big assets and soft to squeeze. good attitude too.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!

VXXXXXX is really good... just tried
Old 23-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

You bros usually opt for the sensual package?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread