The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried the following girls in the last two weeks:

https://sglonelyguys.net/annie-massage/

The photo is definitely her...
Looks - 7/10 - Late twenties
Massage - 6/10
Boobs - 7/10.. more of B/C rather than D
BBBJ - performed as promised
Sensual - 6/10

Location - New Apartment, spacious and clean - 9/10

Looks like a decent choice...
RTM - can do..so messaged her and Long Nu and the latter replied..

https://sglonelyguys.net/long-nu-massage/

Think had enough discussion on her last week, so not going to say more..
only that she had moved to the edges of Geylang and sharing an apartment with another girl (not 4 girls as before)..Had no particular issues in time, in and out in 50+ minutes including two BBBJ and showers...
Old 21-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
andromean6000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0ngIsland View Post
go find tis lady jz nw, saw d ad at https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
nice looking, sexy underwear, big boobs, pink tits! bo regret to find her, din expect she good in massage also.
she giv alot of service, ass rimming, boobs massage, bbbj, cim. like her big boobs, i think is ard c/d cup n tits is pink, keep on grab n suck. very comfortable whn givin boobs massage wif her big boobs. bbbj very skillful too, she take time on thr not jz simply suck awhile oni . end up i beh tahan n loaded in her mouth!

looks: 8/10
body: 8/10
boobs: 10/10 (big)
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 10/10
cim: 10/10
gfe: 10/10
RTF: sure
Usually here just to see the reviews when picking an ML. But so far, I saw a review earlier than this and went for it. And this is after my 2nd visit to her.

Looks: 7/10 (will grow on you, when I first saw her i was like eh okay la)
Body: 7/10 (not say baba, not much ass but not when is gonna be used also)
boobs: 10/10 (yaaasss, I'm a boobs guy and they were niceee)
massage: 8/10 (Don't really know how to rate em but it wasn't the best but still good)
BBBJ: 11/10 (mix this in w the AR. Heaven, never felt so shiok. Best liao. She just kept going! From my soldier to my balls to my ass. Until I wasn't sure where her tongue was, pretty sure her finger was doing some work too)
GFE: 10/10

So as you can see I also don't post much or rather at all. But this one really shiok. Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Last edited by andromean6000; 22-05-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

finally try the most talked about https://sglonelyguys.net/long-nu-massage/.

Guess lots of talk of her just to share yes you can opt for 2 times. But whether you can complete within your paid time depends on cooperation between you and her. You cant false if you cant complete the 2nd time.

Overall nice experience very chatty but definitely not super GFE. But overall decent experience.

She is experienced in providing only the stated service. Heard many try their luck. Just be fair if its not stated dont force.

Worth every penny. Her massage is solid really hit the spots not piano style. So depend what you are looking for have enough time for what you need.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
finally try the most talked about https://sglonelyguys.net/long-nu-massage/.

Guess lots of talk of her just to share yes you can opt for 2 times. But whether you can complete within your paid time depends on cooperation between you and her. You cant false if you cant complete the 2nd time.

Overall nice experience very chatty but definitely not super GFE. But overall decent experience.

She is experienced in providing only the stated service. Heard many try their luck. Just be fair if its not stated dont force.

Worth every penny. Her massage is solid really hit the spots not piano style. So depend what you are looking for have enough time for what you need.
Really want to try her leh. Looks pretty haha. Sian she didn't reply me, maybe busy or no slot. Will try my luck again ba. Hopefully can get a time with her.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newman2568 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her??

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-wan-zi-massage/
Old 22-05-2018, 05:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromean6000 View Post
Usually here just to see the reviews when picking an ML. But so far, I saw a review earlier than this and went for it. And this is after my 2nd visit to her.

Looks: 7/10 (will grow on you, when I first saw her i was like eh okay la)
Body: 7/10 (not say baba, not much ass but not when is gonna be used also)
boobs: 10/10 (yaaasss, I'm a boobs guy and they were niceee)
massage: 8/10 (Don't really know how to rate em but it wasn't the best but still good)
BBBJ: 11/10 (mix this in w the AR. Heaven, never felt so shiok. Best liao. She just kept going! From my soldier to my balls to my ass. Until I wasn't sure where her tongue was, pretty sure her finger was doing some work too)
GFE: 10/10

So as you can see I also don't post much or rather at all. But this one really shiok. Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.
See another FR on her ... can't be this FR also from clone account lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
See another FR on her ... can't be this FR also from clone account lah
TBH, I took a chance on her. She doesn't stay alone tho. But you usually won't see her roommate. When she went down I put on my glasses and she was asking if i wanted a better view and said with her hair down she looks better. True that.

Btw, I'm hoping to get to try Adele's massage soon.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Even if her pics are true..doesn't seem to be $120 cat leh.
Inflation I guess. It used to be mostly $100 or $110. Now it is tending towards $110 or $120.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kazuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros.. care to recommend me pretty masseuse in Chinatown area? Deeply appreciated! Thank you
Old 22-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TBH, I took a chance on her. She doesn't stay alone tho. But you usually won't see her roommate. When she went down I put on my glasses and she was asking if i wanted a better view and said with her hair down she looks better. True that.

Btw, I'm hoping to get to try Adele's massage soon.
I up u for taking courage to try her! Haha

I will try her when I am back to Sg as well

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really want to try her leh. Looks pretty haha. Sian she didn't reply me, maybe busy or no slot. Will try my luck again ba. Hopefully can get a time with her.
my experience with her, like some bros said, is she will quote you timings instead.

if you really want to try her, ask early, and hope her available slot works for you. she does reply, even if not so quickly.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Any Bros here try slg Liwen recently? The last time u try her was about 1 year ago. Wonder if her service is still good
Old 22-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.net/mel-massage/

Any fr on this girl?

Thanks
Old 22-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chaoninaixnai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supposed to RTM Long Nu today but after reaching and waited for 30mins, messaged me and said she fell asleep after taking medication. Apologised and said not feeling well, scared cannot service properly today. Sian but bo bian. Any other bros affected too?

Tried to message/call Tian Tian (LTD) ytd and today but both times no reply at all.

Guess no luck today
Old 22-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoninaixnai View Post
Supposed to RTM Long Nu today but after reaching and waited for 30mins, messaged me and said she fell asleep after taking medication. Apologised and said not feeling well, scared cannot service properly today. Sian but bo bian. Any other bros affected too?

Tried to message/call Tian Tian (LTD) ytd and today but both times no reply at all.

Guess no luck today
Yeah, she told me to msg her today but her reply was at 4am. Msged her today but no reply yet. Maybe today she really cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
my experience with her, like some bros said, is she will quote you timings instead.

if you really want to try her, ask early, and hope her available slot works for you. she does reply, even if not so quickly.
Yup she did. Unfortunately I couldn't make it for the timings today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1