The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
i sometimes wonder if some of these ML's classmates know that they are doing ML as part time... or if they have patronized them as ML before then found out that she is their classmate..
Many of them apply the same course through same agent, so everyone knows. I heard cases before that got FL served some of her classmates too.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Business suggestion: Would be good if the webmasters can put where is the closest mrt for each of the MLs. Would definitely be most helpful for bros like me who don't drive, and don't have to waste time to ask and reject MLs.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Why don't you just stay home and DIY. You wont have to waste time to ask and reject MLs or check the nearest mrt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Business suggestion: Would be good if the webmasters can put where is the closest mrt for each of the MLs. Would definitely be most helpful for bros like me who don't drive, and don't have to waste time to ask and reject MLs.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Why don't you just stay home and DIY. You wont have to waste time to ask and reject MLs or check the nearest mrt.
lol. why the angst? If location is not suitable in the first place, I won't have to waste ML's time to msg and then change my mind. Its a win-win situation for customer and ML.

P.s: Just because you don't mind travelling to any location does not mean everyone else is the same. Are you OKT? If not why my comment affect you?
Old 24-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol. why the angst? If location is not suitable in the first place, I won't have to waste ML's time to msg and then change my mind. Its a win-win situation for customer and ML.

P.s: Just because you don't mind travelling to any location does not mean everyone else is the same. Are you OKT? If not why my comment affect you?
Actually u can approach massage joints that is near to u...alternatively, normally ML will put their location region on their thread...

U hope to have one ML beside your house and u dare to visit her daily?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody knows what happen to xiao tian tian SLG, didn't see her ads anymore
Old 24-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Actually u can approach massage joints that is near to u...alternatively, normally ML will put their location region on their thread...

U hope to have one ML beside your house and u dare to visit her daily?

no la. cos sometimes they put central, then can be at area B, area FP, area G. Even area G is spread out between 3 mrt stations liao. Just want to make it easier for customers and MLs. anyways just a suggestion for the webmasters.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no la. cos sometimes they put central, then can be at area B, area FP, area G. Even area G is spread out between 3 mrt stations liao. Just want to make it easier for customers and MLs. anyways just a suggestion for the webmasters.
Cannot lah. U put until so obvious for what???

Like I said... u should visit those spa and not ML..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Cannot lah. U put until so obvious for what???

Like I said... u should visit those spa and not ML..

Bro. where got obvious... I did not post anything that you can't find on the webpage.

A lot of sensitive ppl here. Zap me like I care... lol
Old 24-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ahm0z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried http://sgbeautycastles.org/dan-dan-massage-hj-bbbj/ today.

Was really taken aback by her service. Thought was new. Won't be that good. but yeah.. she surprise me . Only con was the toilet was shared with her another room mate. ( they provide trama! her alone. i cannot handle.. still trama. )

Looks : 7/10 ( look like her but ya.. without make up. SYT type.
Boobs. 6/10 ( stated C. But was like only B?
Massage : 8/10 ( on point with strength. Not piano type.
Sensual Massage : 10/10 ( from top to bottom. From back to front! Shiok!)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( not the best. But she is willing to do it until you feel like cumming. Best part was when i am about to come. She stop cause she want me to enjoy it longer )

RTM : Yes for sure. Seldom to have this kinda ML around. Sensual is good!!
Old 24-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/momo-massage/

Looks: 9/10 (Can't be seen in the pictures, but she has sharp features, really pretty.)
Body: 8/10 (Boobs are on the large side, may be enhanced but still quite soft to squeeze. Curvy body with fats at the right places. )
Massage: 7/10 (Massage was surprisingly good. Will also offer a head massage at the end of the session.)
GFE: 8/10 (Not as straightforward as lulu, but still genuine enough. Will ask questions about your day and so on. Water is also offered.)
Sensual: 9.5/10 (Seeing her naked body is enough to make me steam CBJ was good. Sensual was much better than lulu in the sense that it didn't felt that commercial.)
RTM: Yes!! Not easy to book her though, as seen from the posts in this thread.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Morale of story is not to give tip and have high expectations? She has school work to attend to, so timing sometimes changes.
She is also quite often sick and has to take breaks as far as I know.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Any bros tried her before? She looks quite good in her swimsuit. Bros who tried her can share FR? Thanks
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=688401

Last edited by Cheesebeast; 25-05-2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahm0z View Post
tried http://sgbeautycastles.org/dan-dan-massage-hj-bbbj/ today.

Was really taken aback by her service. Thought was new. Won't be that good. but yeah.. she surprise me . Only con was the toilet was shared with her another room mate. ( they provide trama! her alone. i cannot handle.. still trama. )

Looks : 7/10 ( look like her but ya.. without make up. SYT type.
Boobs. 6/10 ( stated C. But was like only B?
Massage : 8/10 ( on point with strength. Not piano type.
Sensual Massage : 10/10 ( from top to bottom. From back to front! Shiok!)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( not the best. But she is willing to do it until you feel like cumming. Best part was when i am about to come. She stop cause she want me to enjoy it longer )

RTM : Yes for sure. Seldom to have this kinda ML around. Sensual is good!!

yap tried her also. service really like in china. very good
Old 25-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
When you msg the ML. you can always ask them where's the place roughly. they will give you a road name. Then ownself check la...

If gum, proceed on. Bway gum then thank you cannot make it. Move to next.
Generally after awhile, it's the same usual areas/streets for the respective stables in the stated location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1