The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-05-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Skitier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
yeah, but too bad i am too tall and I cannot find a girl tall enough for me to doggy in standing position
Both party must adjust to a comfortable position
Old 30-05-2018, 03:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, but too bad i am too tall and I cannot find a girl tall enough for me to doggy in standing position
If she is not too heavy, lift her up and let her sit down on your hard cock while you stand or lean back on the wall.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
awabikoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A super sextifying open place in a golf course at night...
I once brought a big hotel bath towel and had a very exciting bonk in the open ground... unforgettable...😄😄😄😄
Old 31-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carparks with my then-FB. Fingered her gao gao, wet seat, then she’d climb onto me or we’d continue in missionary in backseat.

I still remember her smells n her moans
Old 01-06-2018, 04:30 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awabikoo View Post
I once brought a big hotel bath towel and had a very exciting bonk in the open ground... unforgettable...😄😄😄😄
Fond memories.........

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 01-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moneycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awabikoo View Post
Fucking under the stars, shiok ah!
Old 01-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneycombo View Post
Fucking under the stars, shiok ah!
Another place where u can fuck under the stars - nee soon 500m range!

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I load up all my "ammo" and "shoot" all of them inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

Last edited by sony2002; 01-06-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:31 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I load up all my "ammo" and "shoot" all of them inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

[/QUOTE]

Nice sexperience, mosquitoes can really spoil the fun.

Old 01-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

were u in helmet sbo for the "live firing"?
Old 01-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
were u in helmet sbo for the "live firing"?
yeah, shot all my ammo into a "helmet"...I forgot where i throw the cum filled condom in the end...probably inside the bushes on my way out

every time i go back for living firing during reservist, I will have a hard on with a smile in my face

Last edited by sony2002; 02-06-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

heng no people showed up or some supernatural shit..... if not "IA IA IA!"
Old 02-06-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
heng no people showed up or some supernatural shit..... if not "IA IA IA!"
actually my mind will be overflow with excitement and my senses all occupied by the pleasure....i will not even think of those super natural stuff even in more eerie area like cemetery and haunted houses.

yes, I have done in those forbidden places and like i said earlier, I am more worry about police patrol than anything else.

I am ok with peeper since they only see and cannot touch....so there is no harm as long as they are not taking video/photo with night vision camera

super natural stuff are everywhere for those who believe it, so basically cannot hide from them even in your own bedroom! so as long as they dont disturb us....why bother?
Old 02-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice share bro. still gt goggle earth map n photos of e training shed. power la bro.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
nice share bro. still gt goggle earth map n photos of e training shed. power la bro.
any bro going there to try please give FR, haha

if the grass is dry, u can also put a picnic mat and do it on the grass field

or if u want even more privacy, you can walk down to the 300m firing point, there is another training shed there

Last edited by sony2002; 02-06-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any bro going there to try please give FR, haha

if the grass is dry, u can also put a picnic mat and do it on the grass field

or if u want even more privacy, you can talk down to the 300m point, there is another training shed there
is this range still in use? last heard those shop houses along e main road all closed down due to redevelopment.

range affected??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1