The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
randomnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the traffic. A few minutes after we got the drinks, two ladies came down and sat with us. Chitchat a little bit, but their broken English is really difficult to understand. Ordered lady drinks, finished in 5 mins, then started to discuss to go upstairs or hotel. Lady told me 1000 bar-fine, and 3000 for her. When I asked mama-san, 1000 bar fine, 2000 for lady… When mama-san asked for payment, not only bar fine but also for ladies, I felt strange and hesitated a little bit. Anyway, we were all controlled by the little brother so did not think much.
Things getting worse when we were back to the hotel, the wild, sexy lady who kept rubbing me in the bar suddenly became a shy, silent virgin. Refuse to touch her, refuse to kiss her, refuse to shower together, even refuse to look at her while she took selfie!
Drama started after I finished shower. She asked if I have a condom, and when I said no, she started to say then cannot do, and something about taxi. I really couldn’t understand her English. Anyway, not the first time with a lady saving the condom money, I offered to go convenient store. When I saw her quickly dressed up and picked up everything including two hand bags, I felt something wrong already.
My last try was to ask the hotel guard to get me a box of condom, while holding the lady to stay. When the guard passed me the condom, the lady started to claim that time was up, 2 hours finished and she had to go back. I asked her to call mama-san. Firstly, mama-san said no condom no job. When I told I had the condom, she asked me to go back to the bar together with the girl! Feeling really frustrated, and a little bit scary, I rejected. The lady ran away after.
This is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Bluntly speaking, you are not a seasoned cheongster, basically a noob, and do not know the system in agg bars.......for you, getting ripped off by a puying and a mamasan from Rainbow 4 is one big lesson for you to digest, learn and be wiser next time.

Where got mamasan and puying asking for full payment before your first fuck ?. You should only pay the bar fine. If they ask for money before you have sex, you tell them to get lost and don't come back.

For 10 years, on and off in agogo bars in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Saphan Kwai or in Pattaya, i have never been ripped off.

For god sake........please........be street smart in LOS. Use you brains unless you are drunk silly.

Last edited by Yokosi; 12-10-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a trend that many go-go bars are asking customers to pay the full amount upfront for the bar fine, ST/LT $$$ etc before taking the lady out for fun time. Rainbow is one of them and I've seen several Jipunese willing to do that also.

It's our judgement call to determine if it's worth taking that kind of risk as the lady may try to pull some stunts and run road half way. Usually most people will refuse to pay the full amount upfront. If the deal doesn't sound good enough, better forget about the bar fine and move on to something or somewhere else.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
It's a trend that many go-go bars are asking customers to pay the full amount upfront for the bar fine, ST/LT $$$ etc before taking the lady out for fun time. Rainbow is one of them and I've seen several Jipunese willing to do that also.

It's our judgement call to determine if it's worth taking that kind of risk as the lady may try to pull some stunts and run road half way. Usually most people will refuse to pay the full amount upfront. If the deal doesn't sound good enough, better forget about the bar fine and move on to something or somewhere else.
Walau eh !. Before engaging in sex, have to pay everything first in some agg bars.

Better go to another agg bar that do not have such a shitty system. There are plenty of other lesser famous bars around.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

For god sake........please........be street smart in LOS. Use you brains unless you are drunk silly.
I drunk silly most of my trips also never kena so don't put us all drunks in the same light!

A lot of gogo bars asking for payment up front nowadays but as Big Yokosi said , don't let your small brother decide for big brother.

Newbie - if the mamasan accepts payment for a fuck outside the premises , then she is a pimp ; which in Thailand where prostitution is illegal , and she is breaking the law.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Yokosi,

Kudos! Excellent comment, I couldn't say it better! To all the newbies,
Just go to Sharks and Baccara in Soi Cowboy to gain some experience in gogo bars. Their drinks and bar fines are costly but they never ripp off customers! Also, Baccara has the best looking girls in Bangkok.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Members,

Currently working out at WE FITNESS. Will provide more feedbacks and advice later.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
randomnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bluntly speaking, you are not a seasoned cheongster, basically a noob, and do not know the system in agg bars.......for you, getting ripped off by a puying and a mamasan from Rainbow 4 is one big lesson for you to digest, learn and be wiser next time.

Where got mamasan and puying asking for full payment before your first fuck ?. You should only pay the bar fine. If they ask for money before you have sex, you tell them to get lost and don't come back.

For 10 years, on and off in agogo bars in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Saphan Kwai or in Pattaya, i have never been ripped off.

Though really don't like your comment, but I have to agree, it is just too stupid to pay before having sex. And it is nothing about alcohol.
Old 13-10-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Just my 3 general rules for cheonging:

1. NEVER pay UPFRONT for service
2. Go See Rule #1
3. Go see Rule #1

The ONLY EXCEPTION, is if you are inside a well-established soapy, massage parlor, or company.

Even when dealing with a freelancer, and she refuse without paying UPFRONT, i offer to put the money on the table and she can take it when she's finished. Of course if she tries to run or provides shit service i will take the money first. I have never had a freelancer say no to that option when they persist for upfront payement.
Old 13-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Hello,

I like the idea that we should boycott prepaid service bars! Let's start listing all the bars in Bangkok and Pattaya that required prepaid service!

1. Crazy House
2. Rainbow 4
3. Happy A GoGo - Pattaya

Old 13-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

No doubt some of the joints are doing that because they know they can. As we all know some of the easy spenders are more 'easy going' and spoils the market.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 14-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Since when did Rainbow4 change to a "pay first" policy?

I remember years ago i barfined a girl here, and only pay her afterwards, the service was shit, but at least she did what she was supposed to before i paid. Very troubling that the Bar will not stand behind the girl's service. If that is the case, i support the Boycott of these "Pay first" places until they learn customer satisfaction instead of scamming tourists.
Old 14-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnewbie View Post
This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the traffic. A few minutes after we got the drinks, two ladies came down and sat with us. Chitchat a little bit, but their broken English is really difficult to understand. Ordered lady drinks, finished in 5 mins, then started to discuss to go upstairs or hotel. Lady told me 1000 bar-fine, and 3000 for her. When I asked mama-san, 1000 bar fine, 2000 for lady… When mama-san asked for payment, not only bar fine but also for ladies, I felt strange and hesitated a little bit. Anyway, we were all controlled by the little brother so did not think much.
Things getting worse when we were back to the hotel, the wild, sexy lady who kept rubbing me in the bar suddenly became a shy, silent virgin. Refuse to touch her, refuse to kiss her, refuse to shower together, even refuse to look at her while she took selfie!
Drama started after I finished shower. She asked if I have a condom, and when I said no, she started to say then cannot do, and something about taxi. I really couldn’t understand her English. Anyway, not the first time with a lady saving the condom money, I offered to go convenient store. When I saw her quickly dressed up and picked up everything including two hand bags, I felt something wrong already.
My last try was to ask the hotel guard to get me a box of condom, while holding the lady to stay. When the guard passed me the condom, the lady started to claim that time was up, 2 hours finished and she had to go back. I asked her to call mama-san. Firstly, mama-san said no condom no job. When I told I had the condom, she asked me to go back to the bar together with the girl! Feeling really frustrated, and a little bit scary, I rejected. The lady ran away after.
This is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.
Everyday we learn something new. Just be happy that no one is hurt other then your pride. Depending on the agogo management, Bar fine and ladies payment might be needed up front. The last time (2months ago) I was in King Castle II or I (sorry cannot really remember which one), they did ask for full payment before the lady go to hotel with my colleague. The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.

I don't suggest that we should paid everything in advance but happy endings do happen. Just sharing.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstark413 View Post
The last time (2months ago) I was in King Castle II or I (sorry cannot really remember which one), they did ask for full payment before the lady go to hotel with my colleague. The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.
Paging for Khun naemlo.

Is the above example considered as "American style tipping"?
No wonder Bangkok cheonging gets more and more expensive!
Old 14-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1000 baht is really generous. My highest tip was 500 baht but i only did it once and because it was definitely the best boom boom experience I had in LOS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1