The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 29-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
Revenge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

is butterfly tiff back? can any bro help share contact/info.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolo7 View Post
Well i booked a session with Renee last Saturday from GGeneration.
lucky u bro, she didnt let me paint her...
Old 29-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
glad u enjoyed it, she loves her cuddling...
out of the world experience.
received something that most fls would not do.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
ConfirmSG's Tiffany and ButterflyBabes' Tiffany (ME!) are not the same. I have to change my name soon.
Is that what he meant? Too many Tiffany’s around!
Old 29-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
lee4lex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post
pls share contact!
Old 30-05-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

been receiving many PMs since yesterday regarding butterfly tiff, yes the person with the nick butterflytiff is her, wan to contact can PM her directly...
i'm not her operator or agent, i'm juz a regular cheongster like everyone here...
juz happened to meet her once quite sometime back and enjoyed her services, that's all...

nothing wrong with PMing me, juz that i thot i will address all of the interested bros here, altogether... that's for the contact part, other issues,
u can still PM me... cheerz and keeping rockin!
Old 30-05-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
CIM? or she raped u too? lol
Old 30-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
been receiving many PMs since yesterday regarding butterfly tiff, yes the person with the nick butterflytiff is her, wan to contact can PM her directly...
i'm not her operator or agent, i'm juz a regular cheongster like everyone here...
juz happened to meet her once quite sometime back and enjoyed her services, that's all...

nothing wrong with PMing me, juz that i thot i will address all of the interested bros here, altogether... that's for the contact part, other issues,
u can still PM me... cheerz and keeping rockin!
Yes. I share this sentiments too!.
I can’t pass you her number coz she is still selectively choosing clients so better u PM her directly. Also some bros ask me why she price herself so high since she no agent and to tell her to price herself lower.
To bros with this mentality, I suggest u better off not patronizing her .
No offense, but she is good because of her whole package and if she starts being mass market, I doubt if she will have the energy to provide the services she does. So $700 /1/1 is her the price she sets herself and if u can’t afford it, work harder to earn more $$$ or go try someone else. There seems a lot of options in the market nowadays for you to be obsessing about one you can not afford.

Cheers and happy bonking all!
Old 30-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
CIM? or she raped u too? lol
well.. those are a dime a dozen.

yes I’ve been receiving pms too.. it is all up for tiff to decide. I was considered very lucky considering I just spotanteously pmed her and she got back to me in a matter of minutes..
Old 30-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
well.. those are a dime a dozen.

yes I’ve been receiving pms too.. it is all up for tiff to decide. I was considered very lucky considering I just spotanteously pmed her and she got back to me in a matter of minutes..
guess u're lucky, or she likes u hehehe...
Old 30-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
guess u're lucky, or she likes u hehehe...
This butterfly babe tiff seems so good, tempted to try Haha.
I had a very average experience with posh babe Melissa a while back. Her looks, height and figure not very appealing to me so really nothing to shout about. (Note: she is more petite type and quiet look but I was expecting model type hehe). Still , her FJ skills is on point.

Oh ya, she’S shaved.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
This butterfly babe tiff seems so good, tempted to try Haha.
I had a very average experience with posh babe Melissa a while back. Her looks, height and figure not very appealing to me so really nothing to shout about. (Note: she is more petite type and quiet look but I was expecting model type hehe). Still , her FJ skills is on point.

Oh ya, she’S shaved.
haha tks for the white tiger... i'm shaved too btw lol...
Old 31-05-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
booo is a glorious beacon of lightbooo is a glorious beacon of lightbooo is a glorious beacon of lightbooo is a glorious beacon of lightbooo is a glorious beacon of lightbooo is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Andrea from Sammybabes before and she gives a really awesome bj and excellent bed action. Not really a looker but she's pretty darn good at ice breaking and GFE.
Old 31-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
No la. Its 650/1/1. Two guys scheduled something and attempt to bargain for 400 when I meet them. I will just leave.
yes I'm drinking now and say no to low ballers.Ask them DIY themself they save their $400.😆

Last edited by Heronoteasy; 02-06-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

So which Tiffany is prettier?

Thinking of trying Jacy, Vera too, any FRs on them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1