The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Seeking arrangement is the best , they got lots of woman who dun come to this forum

Also their high membership fee screens off those who want free

If u want free sex then prepare to take those ugly / super fat type, adultfriendfinder dunno still alive anot

Tinder only for serious relationship like u wanna settle down find a wife those type
I've always been curious about adultfriendfinder. My gut instincts tell me its a scam but its quite promiment so idk what to think
Old 19-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
I've always been curious about adultfriendfinder. My gut instincts tell me its a scam but its quite promiment so idk what to think
AFF is one of oldest, I was using it ten years ago, not bad, but there is so many fake/old/inactive profiles that AFF is not even close where it was a long time ago. Fortunately, they are new, modern hookup sites and apps that works a bit better At least for me!
Old 19-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
SA is a real site !

Damn hot chicks there too !

But the point is u gotta be able to afford these gals ! Most are asking for $5k a month with weekly meet ups . Of cos there r cheaper gals but not as hot . It's like u really like a rolex daytona but cos u can't afford the premium price u bought a Tudor but regret ! In the end still crave for that 'rolex'!

One offs ...there are some but not worth the price .
Dun go into SA thinking it's $300 full service as you will be very disappointed and come back here and KPKB !
nice info.
Old 19-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Aff is real but prepare to meet the worse tier woman there.......well u wan free fuck thts wad u get

I ever metup once with a girl from aff, lonely milf. Bring her go clubbing and grind her.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Aff is real but prepare to meet the worse tier woman there.......well u wan free fuck thts wad u get

I ever metup once with a girl from aff, lonely milf. Bring her go clubbing and grind her.
Well, what is wrong there isn't that point of AFF as point of all similar hookup sites and apps?
Old 20-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

quite a number of bros came to PM me on the "trick". here it is. disclaimer: this is not full proof and not quick-fire way.

1. u need to have a decent profile in okc, tinder first. yes, decent. decent = decent profile pic, not your dick pic, not your full face selfie that shows your nostril hair, not a mickey mouse pic. surely u also like a girl who has a decent look and decent pic right?
2. need to be a regular. u need to be at least in the app for more than 1 week to build up the number of girls who like u.
3. once u are a regular for the app, just login once every 20-24hrs. the first 5-8 profiles u like, will mostly be a sure match.

i came to realise this trend after being semi-idle from the app. i login only before i sleep to swipe until i fall asleep. it is as if the app realise u have gone idle and encourage u to use more by prioritising those who like ur profile to be the first few u see when u relogin the app.

try it. not full proof. if it don't work, go back to step 1.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
quite a number of bros came to PM me on the "trick". here it is. disclaimer: this is not full proof and not quick-fire way.

1. u need to have a decent profile in okc, tinder first. yes, decent. decent = decent profile pic, not your dick pic, not your full face selfie that shows your nostril hair, not a mickey mouse pic. surely u also like a girl who has a decent look and decent pic right?
2. need to be a regular. u need to be at least in the app for more than 1 week to build up the number of girls who like u.
3. once u are a regular for the app, just login once every 20-24hrs. the first 5-8 profiles u like, will mostly be a sure match.

i came to realise this trend after being semi-idle from the app. i login only before i sleep to swipe until i fall asleep. it is as if the app realise u have gone idle and encourage u to use more by prioritising those who like ur profile to be the first few u see when u relogin the app.

Thanks for the info .
Old 22-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

I think this is a great short guide about making better chances on hookup apps, thanks
Old 23-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Forgot to say that #3 is most important, in simple words "keep walking, don't stop"
Old 24-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Dranched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice tips, thanks!
Old 28-03-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranched View Post
Nice tips, thanks!
I am saying that too, but according to my experience as I already said #3 is most important you need to be patient and consistent...
Old 28-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
nice info.
Agreed its rather useful info especially for me
Old 28-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Context View Post
Agreed its rather useful info especially for me
Well, it is not "guaranteed" but can do on that way, I mean nobody can guarantee that #3 tip will work in your case, but probably it will
Old 01-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried Flirt the app ? How’s the experience?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 03-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Has anyone tried Flirt the app ? How’s the experience?
I tried, and to be honest I had 0 success.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1