The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Massage in the West

Hi bros

Ah Pek is back, I think a lot of bro know this place, but not much thread on this.

Have an errand to do last sat evening. Reaching nearby place ( the spa ) around 6pm. Knn was told it start at 8.00pm instead. Sianz, rememeber this Spa, then pop in for 1 hour massage then go dinner.

The usual procedure follow...room dim light with attached shower. Strip till underwear and lie face down. A mid 30s I think, come in and say why I did not use the disposal one provided. I was not sure is this a happy ending spa, now I know

So quickly change while she stepped out for 1 min. the usual BS go on....massage was pretty standard, nothing to shout about. But not piano type. After my back she ask me to turn over. Rubbing me tummy and teasing my dick.

POP the golden question. standard price. I try to nego to lower abit for HJ. I refuse to take the FJ - $150. coz I dont really like her.

The rest is history. auto roam and released, Cup B, but slacken boobs. Leave the place a release man but not a happy man. Coz she not my type. Ask me to support her and come back often.

She is a viet can speak chinese.
Look : 6/10
Normal Skill - standard
Special skill - standard
GFE : not much, not ah pek type.
RTF : The place yes, to see any one Ah pek fancy.
Price : standard. I did not go for FJ. think she dont worth $150.00 to me ( personnel preference.)

Just one of Ah Pek very free and bo liao adventure. Please don't flame me.
To be clear, West is not Bukit Timah to me.... really going west some more.

Happy bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1