The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheating Wives

Previously… she pray that he will really let her go after his fun with her.

“Good. Now strip”, the man commanded.

Jaslin removed her blouse with trembling hands as she looked at the man. She was still racing in her mind to find a way to escape her nightmarish situation. She doubts her petite size can stand a chance against that man, who seems muscular under his body hugging black tee shirt. She continued to remove her skirt and soon she was wearing only her purple lacy bra and white panties.

“Very good. Carry on. Take off everything”, the cool steady voice sounded again. It was surreal and yet scary. This man seems totally relax and cool, yet capable of such shocking crime especially in Singapore.

Jaslin do as she was told, getting naked for the first time in front of a man other than her husband. She held her arm across her breasts and cover her private part with her right hand. The mixture of shame and fear strangely also has a calming effect on her. She was not as panicky now, perhaps her shame overpowered her fear. She stood there waiting for her next command.

“What’s your cup-size?”, the man said.

“Huh?”, Jaslin was stumped for a moment, not expecting a question about her breast size.

The man moved nearer to her, pointing his knife at her breast. “Your size”.

“… H…”, Jaslin blushed. Unthinkable to blush at this point in time but she couldn’t help it. She was always proud of her boobs. Dan love to sandwich his dick between them and pump away until he shoot his loads towards her neck and chin, but it was quite some time back...

The man’s lips curled into a smirk. His cock was getting hard already. He love busty women, especially MILF. “Are you married?”, he asked.

“Yes”, Jaslin said.

“See the straps on both side? Now secure the straps around your ankle”, the man said.

Jaslin looked down and she squad down to work on the straps, and she can felt his hot gaze on her pussy. Oh god… why this happen to me…

“Lay down now”, the man said.

Jaslin lay down and she felt the man checked and tighten the straps length that’s secured to the van and her legs spread apart more than she would like to. No… she covered her face with her hand, feeling vulnerable with her pussy exposed to a stranger.

She felt something landed on her stomach. She looked and it was a pair of swimming goggle but the eye cap was painted black. “Put it on”, she hear him said. She did and she was plunged into complete darkness. Her breath quickens again and she pleaded again: “Please, don’t hurt me…”

“I won’t, if you cooperate”, she heard movement and her wrists was grabbed and secured to more straps around the van.

The man looked at Jaslin spread eagle on the floor of his van. He finally took off his hat and sunglasses. If Jaslin can see his face she will never imagine he is capable of abduction and rape. He looks to be in his early 30s, handsome with powerful stubble jaw line and a pointed nose. Almost can pass off as a K-pop star. His crew cut hair and deep set soulful eyes completed his look of a smooth criminal.

Jaslin waited for few minutes and she don’t hear any movement. Loss of sight make her imagination runs wild. “Hello?...”, she was surprised by her own dry and raspy voice. She finds that she need water.

“Do you like sex? Don’t lie, if I think you are lying I will cut off one of your finger” She heard him said.

Jaslin shuddered hearing that. “Yes… I like…”, she said, taking deep breath to calm herself.

“How often you have sex?”

“…”, Jaslin didn’t know how to answer. Before Dan’s unfortunate accident it was everyday. But she wouldn’t think he is interested in her sop stories.

“Everyday…” she finally responded.

The man had removed his track pants and was stroking his awesome hardon slowly. He was in no rush to finish this. He likes to tease his prey and slowly break down their defense, to make them submit to his will. “What’s your favorite position?”, he smeared his precum over his glan.

“… Doggy… on top…”, Jaslin said softly.

“How many man have you fuck so far?”, that voice asked again.

“Just my hubby… no more…” Jaslin was not sure if this is considered good or bad for him.

“Oh… What’s your husband name?”, he asked.

“Dan…”, Jaslin said. “Please just let me go… Please… I won’t go to the police… I will forget everything ever happen here. Just… Please… my husband need me”, Jaslin begin to struggle again.

To be cunntinued…
Old 26-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

am waiting for what comes next
Old 26-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
eliabellona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon!!
Old 26-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 16
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 26-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Supporting another fantastic story
Old 26-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Supporting another fantastic story
Support too!
Old 26-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hydrotax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update
Old 27-09-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
XuanMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff! Waiting for more ...
Old 27-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Previously…“Dan…”, Jaslin said. “Please just let me go… Please… I won’t go to the police… I will forget everything ever happen here. Just… Please… my husband need me”, Jaslin begin to struggle again.

“What did I tell you? Resistance make me mad… You won’t like it when I got mad…”, Jaslin felt she got licked on her face as he said that to her. The man was on top of her, holding her head towards his face.

“I am a good man you know? I just want to make you happy… then you can go…”, she felt his tongue trail down her neck, her collar bone and over her breast.

Jaslin bite her lips when she felt her nipples suck by the man. It was her most sensitive part. She refuses to feel good and moan but her body was honest to the sensual seduction. Heat rushed to her pussy and she knew she was getting wet already. God no…. The man plays with her nipples alternately and soon they were erected. She suddenly remembers her daily fantasy in the mrt and this could be one of her fantasy came true.

Then she felt the man left her and after some rustling noise like he was searching for something she heard a buzzing sound. Oh god what’s that?? The noise got near and she felt the man near her again.

“Ahh…”, she knew what it was when that thing was used on her nipples. Some sort of vibrator.

“I can see you like it huh… You nipples must be very sensitive”, the man commented.

“No…”, Jaslin weakly oppose.

“No? Then why are you so wet now?” Jaslin felt his hand touch her clit and his finger was playing with her wetness, spreading the juice around her mount. Jaslin tried to shut her legs but to no avail, the straps held steady.

“I told you not to lie to me. I think you forgot. Now which finger do I cut first?” the man asked calmly.

“Please don’t! Please I am sorry… I will tell you anything you want to know… Just don’t hurt me…”, Jaslin immediately pleaded. There was a moment of silence and Jaslin didn’t know if he forgive her and her heart beats wildly again.

“Ok… Last chance. Now is your nipple extra sensitive?”, he asked again.

“Yes… I got wet easily if someone play with my nipples…”, Jaslin said.

“Like what I am doing now?” the vibrator was still playing with her nipples.

“Yes…”.

“And how about this then?” the vibrator shifted downwards to her clit. “Feels good?”

“Ahh… yes…”, Jaslin felt tormented. She could not resist the honest feedback her body was giving her. She would have enjoyed his teasing if she was a willing party. The man spread her clit and applies the vibrator on her clitoris.

“mmm… mmm…”, Jaslin tried her best not to moan.

“Good… You can moan softly… not too loud…”, she felt the man lick and suck on her nipples again as he stimulate her clitoris.

“Oh GOD! Ahhh….. ahhhh….”, pleasure sweep through her body and she can feel her orgasm coming. Then she felt the man move again and her pussy felt his hot tongue over it. “Ahhh… No… No… not like that…ahhhhhhh…”, Jaslin never fail to come when her pussy got eaten.

The man prop her butt higher with his hand as he clamp his mouth on her wet pussy, tongue gliding and shoving all over her clit. Yes… delicious MILF pussy. He felt Jaslin shuddered as her body muscle relax and tighten. Then liquid gush out and he was pleasantly surprised. Oh we got a squirter here!

Jaslin had a shattering orgasm that she missed for a long time. She lay there panting, ashamed that she had one under the tongue of a criminal. But… it frighten her too that her body was demanding for more. She felt the man removed the strap on her right hand. Then her hand was guided to a throbbing and warm manhood and she wanted to pull back immediately but the man held her arm firmly.

“Hold it like it’s the most precious thing in the world”, the man said. Jaslin felt her fingers barely can wrap around his cock. Oh my god…

“Feel it… Is it bigger than your husband?” the man asked.

“Yes… much bigger… so big…”, Jaslin found her breath quicken again. Holding that cock in her hand remind her of what to come next.

“You like big cock?”

“…I don’t know… I never had one so big before…”, Jaslin honestly replied.

“You will”, he chuckled.

To be cunntinued…
Old 27-09-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Conbawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cuntinue soon!
Old 27-09-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Ovilgy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice ... please continue
Old 27-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Wah! support! camping here too.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 27-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Support support. Set up camp here to wait for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1