The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

great update TS.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the points on the points exchange thread.
I am unable to up you as I had upped you earlier on, for your post on this story. Am still reading this story since u started this till now..... Keep up with the updates!
Old 18-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

waiting for next updates TS!
Old 18-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
pod777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

👍🏻👍🏻 Bali lai Liao
Old 19-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more of this nice story soon.
Old 19-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Handsomeoyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for the next uodate! ~
Old 19-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
eeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update
Old 19-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
tengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 19-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
PrataDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!!
Old 21-05-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Our destination was Bali, specifically we were going to one of the resorts whose name I can't remember for the life of me just because foreign language, aku bad memory. I guess I would know if I just asked Jack since his memory is good but yeah. One thing was for certain, it wasn't the standard resort right next to Kuta because we went during the September holidays which means that it would be jammed pack so instead, we went to a less populated area. I tried checking but since most of the articles on the internet are up to date and it's pretty hard to find the exact year of reviews that we went in (2007), it's hard to actually find the actual location that we went but so yeah just bear with me.

I was pretty shy about it for some reasons probably because I was like the odd one out, almost as though I was interrupting their family time but apparently Uncle D being the very kind guy that he is, offered to pay for half of my expenses. What a guy. Furthermore, it was my first time overseas without my family, anxiety issues man. Either way, when we reached the airport, Jack was pretty excited about it until we went out of the airport where the weather struck us like a metal bat since it was mid afternoon when we had arrived. Thank god for having the hotel arranging transport for us as our chauffeur was already outside the airport waiting for us. And off we went towards the hotel.

Jack being the youngest in the group was pretty excited since I heard that the last time he actually went on a holiday was quite a few years back since Auntie Kat was busy with working and such. His carefree and child-like attitude prompted quite a few laughs as Auntie Kat would often say that he was being a child and that he needs to mature up while pointing at me who was seemingly calm and chill about it. We then arrived at the hotel which looked pretty grandiose, almost resembling one would usually expect to see in a first world country. Being the children that we are, we left the two adults to settle the check-in and everything as we relaxed by the lounge with the luggage.

I then walked over to the two adults since they looked like they had run into some issues with the reception counter. It was then I heard Uncle D mention, 'I'm a friend of XXX, he called and made a reservation here.'

'Oh?' I thought to myself.

It seems that Uncle D was the one who had prearranged everything as the reception then took heed and checked with the system before nodding and giving him the key to the place that we were going to stay in for the next few days. And knowing the context of this particular trip that Uncle D himself had suggested, I was pretty keen on it as well. Apparently, from what I have heard, Uncle D was intending to have some exhibitionism play with Auntie Kat. What better way to do it other than a foreign country where no one would recognize you right?

We then moved our luggage to our place. It was pretty big I'd say. It wasn't really a private villa but it wasn't exactly like a hotel, it reminded me more of a luxurious chalet more than anything else. Based on the number of buildings around us, I guess it could accommodate up to four families and a shared pool was right in the middle whereas we were the corner compound. It looked kinda like this except that the compounds were slightly further apart and it was 2 stories high instead:

While on the way to our own two-story compound, I saw that there was a European family occupying the compound just opposite of us. Looks like the other two compounds were vacant. Upon seeing us drag our luggage over to the compound, the European family greeted us in a friendly manner.

" ..!! Hey..!! " Jack nudged me by the side.

There was no doubt on what he was planning to say because all of us were staring in a single direction towards the European family that was by the pool. The kids were in the pool swimming whereas the parents who had called out to us were relaxing by the lounge chairs provided. There was only one issue that caught all of us off-guard. The European lady was actually sunbathing topless with a rather skimpy bikini bottom. She doesn't seem to mind her own attire as she flashed us a brilliant smile and greeted us.

" Hello. Looks like we will be neighbors for the next few days huh? " Uncle D then walked over to talk to them, we followed suit to greet our neighbors.

" Yup, nice to meet you guys. " the husband nodded and extended his hand out for a handshake.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

It seems that the European family has a completely different set of views compared to ours since Jack, Auntie Kat and I was pretty shaken by the wife who doesn't seem to pay any mind regarding her state of attire and simply smiled and extended out her hand for a handshake. Furthermore, if she was fat, all of us would have turned away but god damn, she had an hourglass figure that can easily put Alicia to shame with voluptuous boobs that looked at least a C cup at the very least and her exposed nipples were a bright pink. Boasting a curvy hip and yet a slender frame, she was absolutely stunning. Jack and my eyes were automatically glued to her body as we shook hands with each other as Uncle D and the husband continued talking for a bit. For easier illustration purposes, I will call the husband Uncle Maxwell and the wife Auntie Maxwell.

A few seconds later, I could see two kids who were presumably around our age just that they looked a lot older just because of their size came out of the pool to greet us. I was fairly tall myself, being the 2nd tallest guy in our class, but I found myself having to tilt my neck slightly upwards to look them in the eye, something that was very uncommon. Their height must have ranged close to around 185cm. They then introduced themselves to us in which we did the same as well. The older one who was 17 years old was Daryl and the younger one, 16, was Daniel.

" Wow your two kids are really big.. " Auntie Kat couldn't help but sing praises of them. Such were the difference in our genes.

" Haha yeah. My daughter is resting in the resort now so I will bring her to you guys to introduce her later on. " Auntie Maxwell then told us.

Daughter? I didn't know why but I automatically assumed that the daughter was of similar size with Daryl and Daniel and honestly that thought made me shudder. Having done with their conversation, Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell then came over to us and started introducing themselves to the opposing family. Uncle D did a fairly normal introduction to Auntie Maxwell and the two sons whereas Uncle Maxwell came over to Auntie Kat and did the 'cheek kissing' ritual that Europeans seem to do whenever they introduce themselves which honestly caught the three of us slightly off guard.

" What a lovely lady! D must be a really fortunate husband. " Uncle Maxwell exclaimed, prompting Auntie Kat to blush ever so slightly as she denied his compliments.

" Wanna join us in the pool? It's a lovely afternoon after all. "

" We will have to decline. We haven't unpacked our stuff yet so.. " Auntie Kat seems like she was bad with the direct kind as she looked away to Uncle D for help.

" Hmm, the day is still early so we might join you guys later on. " Uncle D, finished with his introduction, then told Uncle Maxwell.

" Perfect, will be looking forward to it! " Uncle Maxwell and Auntie Maxwell grinned as we then dragged our luggage back into our compound.

We then had a tour of the place that we were going to stay for the next five days with the Maxwell family. Apparently, the Maxwell family had arrived a day earlier than us and was on a 7-day holiday compared to our 5. It was properly furnished and quite spacious, unlike what I'd had expected. On the ground floor, it had 2 bedrooms, a toilet and a living room. There were stairs outside of our compound leading up to a huge balcony and another bedroom accompanied by a toilet on the second floor.

We then decided that Uncle D and Auntie Kat was going to stay at the second floor bedroom whereas Jack and I would be using the two bedrooms at the ground floor. We probably spent close to 30minutes unpacking our stuff until I heard a knock on the door. Jack and I then went to answer it, it was Auntie Maxwell and a girl whom we haven't seen yet, presumably her daughter. Unlike before, it seems that Auntie Maxwell had put on her bikini top but still it had left very little to the imagination given that we have already seen her bare tits from earlier. Her bikini looked kinda like this:

Auntie Maxwell then introduced us to her daughter, Deborah, who was apparently 15. Unlike her mother, she wasn't as well-endowed and still had rooms to grow but she was wearing a bikini as well though it was much more modest than the one that her mother was wearing. I could feel Jack being embarrassed as hell when we introduced ourselves to Deborah. Looks like this trip was going to be quite an adventure indeed.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Deborah, like her family, was pretty outgoing and friendly, unlike our local girls who often had the resting bitch face and was kind of unfriendly unless you look decent enough to make an impression. With her introduction, it looked like she already had Jack whipped. She did, however, shoot me a meaningful glance but I paid her no heed. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in her but still, I rather she latches onto Jack so that I won't have to babysit him the whole trip and then I can be left to my own devices. With Jack around, my movements are quite restricted anyways. I can't exactly go, 'Hey Jack, Imma go spy on your mother now. Wanna join?' so yeah.

Auntie Maxwell was all smiles as she looked at Deborah conversing with Jack. She then glanced at my direction and then asked, " You're the older brother right? "

I shook my head in response. " Nah. I'm just a close friend of Jack, though I'm older than him though. I'm the same age as Daniel. "

" I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You sound really mature for your age so I thought you were the older sibling. " she giggled.

" I used to help out with my Dad's business so perhaps that's why I might seem a bit more mature than guys my age. " I shrugged.

Truly, the difference between a typical kid my age and me was the experience that I had working. It made a lot of difference I guess. For example, Jack who receives an allowance from his mother has a different concept of money than me. It was natural that our views and behavior differ as well so it didn't really come off as a surprise that I was mistaken to be his older brother despite being in the same class and all. Auntie Maxwell seemed pretty impressed and talked with me for a little longer.

" It seems that you guys are not really used to nudity huh? " after we talked for a bit, she then blurted out.

" Huh? Uhh.. yeah kinda. " taken aback from her sudden honesty, that was all I could answer.

" Sorry about that. Didn't kind of want to scare you guys off but you know the bikini tanlines are really a bother and we're used to sunbathing naked at our house. " Auntie Maxwell then told us.

Our eyes nearly popped out when she pinched the side of her bikini bottom and pulled it outwards so that we would be able to see the tanline on her crotch. It wasn't a behavior that we were used to. They were really open-minded it seems. Although we couldn't exactly see her pussy because she had pinched the side but I doubt any sane Asian woman would actually do that to strangers whom they had just met unless they were full-blown exhibitionist, let alone to us who were still technically kids. Judging by how she had talked, I guess that they were fairly rich as well so there's that.

" Ahh! Don't worry about it.. Umm.. We're just surprised that's all. You have a very attractive body! " Jack who was equally taken aback uttered something really outrageous.

" Oi Jack. Don't be rude. " I then smacked him a new one. It seems that his brain was completely fried to even consider such a direct compliment.

" Hahaha, surely you jest." Auntie Maxwell giggled.

" Hey Jack, Samuel, you guys wanna join us by the pool? " Deborah then invited.

I glanced at the clock. It was about 3pm so the afternoon was still fairly early and most of our stuff were unpacked already anyways so I guess we could go into the pool with them to kill some time until dinner. I then took a glance at Jack. Yeah, he's a gone case already. I could already tell that he was completely smitten with Deborah. I know I ain't one to talk but what happened to your crush with Alicia, you loverboy.

" Jack, go change into your swimming trunks first then. I will go notify Auntie Kat and Uncle D that we're going to the pool and ask if they want to join. " I then heaved a sigh of resignation and told Jack who quite eagerly complied as he retreated back to his room whereas Auntie Maxwell and Deborah went back to the pool.

I then went out of our personal villa and then headed upstairs to invite Auntie Kat and Uncle D. As I closed in to their room, I could kinda hear them talking inside. Interested in what they were talking, I then hid at one corner where I couldn't be seen by the Maxwell family who was down in the pool and listened in on them.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 9
PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!

Nice story TS, please keep going
Old 22-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting interesting! Please continue bro ...
Old 22-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Listening in on them through the wooden door that had tiny gaps in them

D: What do you think of the Maxwell family?

Kat: Huh? They're a bit open, I guess?

D: That's only natural considering the type of resort this is

The type of resort? Was this not a normal resort? I didn't really know much. From what I have heard prior to coming here was that Uncle D had arranged for this holiday was because he wanted Auntie Kat to embrace more of herself and one way was to try to let her have a more open mind. When Auntie Kat had voiced concerns, Uncle D simply told her that he would arrange everything. I haven't really heard of anything about a special resort or whatsoever.

But upon coming here, I did realize that the villa was kind of an open concept resort. Most of the doors save for the toilet was a full lite door. Basically, full lite doors are doors with glass in the middle of the door so you can kinda see through them to the interior. That was what I have noticed about our bedrooms. The same goes for the bedroom where Auntie Kat and Uncle D was in so I was extra careful about sneaking around because if I can see them, so can they.

Kat: .. Maybe we should have come without the kids..

D: Nah, just let them have their fun. The Maxwell has 3 kids anyways, they can go entertain themselves while we indulge in adult stuffs.

Kat: I'm not really sure about this.. This is a bit extreme..

D: Just try your best okay? Who knows, you might actually like it

Kat: Just no funny stuff when the kids are around okay?

D: Sure. How about we go for a swim now? Since the Maxwell family invited us and all, it would be rude to turn them down.

Kat: Yeah ok.. just let me change into my swimsuit.

D: Hold on, I bought a swimsuit for you. Wear this instead.

Kat: Huh?

There was a long pause before Auntie Kat voiced her protest. I then took a quick glance into the room through the door. Thankfully both of them weren't facing me so I don't think they realized that I was there yet but Uncle D was holding a white bikini in his hand as he passed it over to Auntie Kat who was obviously discontent with how little coverage the bikini was giving.

" Hey Samuel, are you done?! " Jack then shouted out to me from the first floor.

Shit. Talk about bad timing. This is why I rather Deborah latch herself onto Jack to keep him busy. I immediately shouted back, " Yeah give me a second, I'm telling them now! "

Upon hearing my voice, Auntie Kat and Uncle D's head turned towards the door where I then feigned to have just arrived and knocked on it.

" Hey, the Maxwell family just invited us to go swim with them. Jack has already changed. Are you guys joining us as well? " I then asked.

" Sure thing. Just give us a second to change. " Uncle D then answered.

" Alright then. " I then left with much regret since I wanted to hear much more. Stupid Jack.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1