The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
During DATY half way semen outflow from cunt
Unfit your semen back flow ?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Actually he wants to paint and taste oyster lah.

He shy to say so he say licking lah.

Edison taste GC oyster until song song liao.
I also realized what bro ahha2011 meant by licking afterwards.

Edison liked GC abalone so much, he advertised it a lot.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Unfit your semen back flow ?
Me Moses Mark

Not Edison
Old 10-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

haha.. kns.. this also can find..
Old 10-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

GC abalone rawed many times till blackened ...
Old 15-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1606
Girl: Ma Li

Looks
Beautiful and foxy. Mole actually made her seductive.

Body
Enhanced C but quite well done la. Creamy skin and overall body is model voluptuous. Built for sex kind. Foxy and seductive.

BJ
Her BJ with HJ almost made me cum in minutes. Deepthroat a bit and loads of licking.

FJ
Enjoyable. Body was sexy especially during doggy. She was playful and open.

GFE
She is engaging and despite the language barrier she was seductive.

Frenching & Painting
Loads is saliva and frenching. Pussy well kept and no smell. She got wet easily during 69.

RTF
Definitely
Old 15-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

House: 1606
Girl: Meng Lu

Looks
Beautiful. I booked her when she still was blonde.

Body
B- boobs? But her body was willow and nice.

BJ
Like Ma Li, her BJ with HJ almost made me cum in minutes. Saliva and sucks with loads of licking.

FJ
She was tight. One of the tightest I had.

GFE
Language barrier but she was still engaging.

Frenching & Painting
Loads of frenching. She got wet easily when painted. Grabbed my head for deeper tongue action so didn't need KY.

RTF
Definitely. Want to try the M & M combo one day.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FeiXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XINYA

I met Xinya two weeks ago. I saw her come out of the room and we stared at each other for a very long time. When I asked, got someone already waiting and after that got appointment. Something tell me to wait for her. First time I waited so long 2hrs. Actually before this, I went to see my Master and he said this month I will meet someone and have an instant connection. It's someone from my previous life. When I finally meet her, I asked her why she stared at me so long. She say we know each other right? That's when I know this is the person my Master talk about because we never met before. There are some other details that my Master told me about this person but I cannot say. But one detail he told me is this person is scared of dark. And Xinya switch on all the light and said she don't like dark my goosebumps all stand. Believe or not up to you but this kind of thing is real.

She is part of the new batch. Aged 25, awesome petite body, doll eyes and cute face. Being with her was an amazing feeling. It really felt natural and we know each other so well. I think because of our previous life connection. We really hit it off Her small size makes her look like underaged teen. I'm not sure where to take her on date. If I took her for a walk along East Coast Park, people would stare for sure.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiXiang View Post
XINYA

I met Xinya two weeks ago. I saw her come out of the room and we stared at each other for a very long time. When I asked, got someone already waiting and after that got appointment. Something tell me to wait for her. First time I waited so long 2hrs. Actually before this, I went to see my Master and he said this month I will meet someone and have an instant connection. It's someone from my previous life. When I finally meet her, I asked her why she stared at me so long. She say we know each other right? That's when I know this is the person my Master talk about because we never met before. There are some other details that my Master told me about this person but I cannot say. But one detail he told me is this person is scared of dark. And Xinya switch on all the light and said she don't like dark my goosebumps all stand. Believe or not up to you but this kind of thing is real.

She is part of the new batch. Aged 25, awesome petite body, doll eyes and cute face. Being with her was an amazing feeling. It really felt natural and we know each other so well. I think because of our previous life connection. We really hit it off Her small size makes her look like underaged teen. I'm not sure where to take her on date. If I took her for a walk along East Coast Park, people would stare for sure.

Bro.. congrats la ..
Old 19-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
XINYA

Halo bro are u writing love stories? No matter how romantic both u meet n love each other inside the room. She still got bang by dozens of cock day in day out. Its hard but true facts.😁😂🤣
Old 19-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Bros, let’s face it. In SG nowadays, hard to find a hot pure virgin girl waiting for her first time once last the age of 21? Most of the pretty lenglui start having sex 15 onwards or even younger and probably had more partners then you think. For some of us, our GFs and/or wives probably had a few partners before us. If bro FeiXiang finds his fated one as a WL, just clap for him.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FeiXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only Heaven know who good and bad and only when you die then you know the final result. Bro tonchs, if your mouth liketo say bad thing, bad karma follow you is also hard fact. I know you ugly don't mean I have to say. Better to say good thing and get more karma. Everybody want to born good and rich family and have nice job. Nobody dream is to be in this line.
Old 19-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Only Heaven know who good and bad and only when you die then you know the final result. Bro tonchs, if your mouth liketo say bad thing, bad karma follow you is also hard fact. I know you ugly don't mean I have to say. Better to say good thing and get more karma. Everybody want to born good and rich family and have nice job. Nobody dream is to be in this line.
Halo mr 'handsome fei xiang'. I stating true facts what bad things did i say? Do u think she is truly yrs? U better wake up from yr romantic dreams cos she will be continue to get bang by dozen of cocks( including me&#128513. Or pls immediate bail her out of this line n continued yr GONE WITH THE WIND love story. N also most WL willingly go in this line to earn fast $ nobody was forced. Our anti vice will never that happen. Pls wake up mr acting casanova😁🤣🤣😁
Old 19-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Last time I also had such feelings toward 1 wl from 1651. Jing jing I think.. I told her I no money to buy her things all these and that, she say is ok. But whenever I saw her wechat gifts from another guy, feeling is good and bad. Good is I don't need to buy her things and bad is I wonder what another guy get what treatment.

Seriously, when cool down, all is about lust. Your master mentioned your Mrs right is from which country?
Old 19-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Halo bro are u writing love stories? No matter how romantic both u meet n love each other inside the room. She still got bang by dozens of cock day in day out. Its hard but true facts.😁😂🤣
Quote:
I guess the truth hurts. Maybe some bros are blunt about it. Even the boss Sammy always says whores are for fucking not loving.

Facts:
1. The girls need money. Who will come and get fucked by so many strangers, old, young, ugly, handsome, normal, perverts etc for no reason? If you don’t have money to solve their financial needs, love cannot solve their problem

2. If the girl looks nice and / good service, she will likely appeal to you as your special one. But she is actually special to all her customers and she will be ang Pai. I also like San san and xiao Ai so much, but I know they may not reciprocate with their heart (they are the top girls and knows how to present to you their good side or basically ACT). They may have their own customer preference.

3. Probability of love after she quits the line difficult as their character has harden up afternall the harsh experience they gone through, and build their distrust in men. They become very practical and may not be good for a relationship or Romance

It’s just advice for you not to fall into the KC trap , whether it’s self induced or purposely set by the WL.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1