The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!
Re: Chilli Padi @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
She provide AR? Thx bro
Nope. Tried her but did not find her as superb as mentioned. Apart from her finger licking, slight pressing of breast and she said pain. No chemistry with her.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

1606 My 小辣椒 Sex Crazed Energizer Bunny
- Chen Chen from Chongqing

3rd enjoyable bonk of 2018.
1608 Tian Xin was my PSE fav while her housemate Xin Er is my cute 小辣椒 with delicious twin peaks.
Now enter yet another 小辣椒 1606 Chen Chen into the fray (and special thanks to bro unfit for unearthing another gem IMO); I think I might get 精尽人亡 soon if I don’t curb my frequent forays to both houses.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite fair cutesy look with short crop c/w B- boobs and pinkish eraser nips
- Silky smooth fair complexion makes her look much younger than her 25 yrs; really looks like 18 year old poly school gal
- Nicely shaved which reveals her delicate pinkish pussy lips ripe for plucking; I had a wonderful time tasting her sweet abalone
- Sweet demeanor hides a sex crazed energizer bunny performance

2. Service
- Not bad for a newbie even though no ar
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj hence only catbath and boob massage
- on the bed, had a finger licking good time as she devoured all my fingers slowly licking them as my bro rose to the occasion
- Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie with good suction while enjoying her delicate looking, tasty abalone in 69 position

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal which is a revelation and huge departure from her demure looks as she humps like an energizer bunny in astonishing speed
- moist tight pussy that gets wetter quickly as she cummed multiple times during our passionate session
- her pussy is rather shallow hence kept hitting hilt of her pussy; luckily she was able to withstand heavy pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- Her petite frame is ideal for manipulating her body for multiple positions; my fav (and hers) was doggie and she screamed for me to pound ever faster;
- fully ravished her in multiple positions while frenching her passionately;
- when i tired out she ordered me sit upright against the bed frame; she mounted on cowgal to bring me to an intense climax

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she has insatiable appetite for sex- she claims she enjoys sex and likes to cum every day if she can.

Now I have 4 faves - Tian Xin, Xin Er, Chen Chen & Anqi

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 05-01-2018 at 06:52 AM.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
小辣椒 1606 Chen Chen into the fray (and special thanks to bro unfit for unearthing another gem IMO)
I am Glad that you enjoy fucking this Sex Bunny

I love her Wet and Wild pussy
Old 05-01-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am Glad that you enjoy fucking this Sex Bunny

I love her Wet and Wild pussy
Ya man.
If you hit the right notes, she will be wet and wild.
She claims that many guys can’t satisfy her lust ie no feel, hence her body responses can be variable.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya man.
She claims that many guys can’t satisfy her lust ie no feel, hence her body responses can be variable.
Luckily my Floppy Joe get mission accomplished
Old 05-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya man.
Quote:
Luckily my Floppy Joe get mission accomplished
Let’s see what happens when she encounters me
Old 05-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Let’s see what happens when she encounters me
Please don’t hammer to hard hor Mr Thor
Old 05-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Went down today to try Chen Chen. Saw zuo zuo, ha Li and si Qi. Chen Chen was busy so I waited for around 20min.

Looks: 8/10 shoulder length hair, around 1.5m. Was dressed in a plaid mini skirt and a figure hugging blouse, abit like the schoolgirl attire. Refreshing change from seeing them in bodycon dressed

Service: 9/10
Bbbj in shower +b2b. Continued on the bed with a full body catbath, even licking fingers. Painted her for quite a long time until she stopped me and she was very wet.
Missionary and doggied her. Was moaning quite loudly and saying the f word in Chinese too haha.

After that lie on the bed chit chat and showered.

Overall worth the wait, after sat at the counter to relax saw most of the lineup. Meng Lu looked rather tired and moody today. Will prob try zhizhi next but is she v busy? Heard ah yap telling the guy on the line her next free slot around evening ( I was there around 1+).
Old 05-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please don’t hammer to hard hor Mr Thor
These days, I give most whores my 50 - 75 percent.

But for this one, I will give her my 100 percent
Old 05-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

But for this one, I will give her my 100 percent
Bro OMGod,

Pls don’t over- indulge her.
Later she cannot accomodate mortals like us anymore.
😱
Old 05-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post

Also agree with Bro Max_priest about 1654a Jia Jia! Great find!
Am glad that you enjoy her too ... Look up for my comment in your "UP" section of your User CP. That one is another great find for sure ...

Quote:
Must be Long Q now...after the long weekend holiday
There aren't many of such caliber left in GL now ... Prolly one of the less than handfuls - Slim with attractive curves, tall, chio plus alluring looks and mesmerizing service. WLs who are shorty/plump/stocky/out of shape even with well-endowed assets will definitely put my sexual tool to flaccid mode in no time ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Overall worth the wait, after sat at the counter to relax saw most of the lineup. Meng Lu looked rather tired and moody today. Will prob try zhizhi next but is she v busy? Heard ah yap telling the guy on the line her next free slot around evening ( I was there around 1+).
Wet slippery WL

Quote:

But for this one, I will give her my 100 percent :
You Can’t touch this....MC Hammer

Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There aren't many of such caliber left in GL now ... Prolly one of the less than handfuls - Slim with attractive curves, tall, chio plus alluring looks and mesmerizing service. WLs who are shorty/plump/stocky/out of shape even with well-endowed assets will definitely put my sexual tool to flaccid mode in no time ... :
Garrick told me must advance booking for JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wet slippery WL

You Can’t touch this....MC Hammer

Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em

Garrick told me must advance booking for JJ
I thought Garrick doesn't accept advance bookings?

Don't worry, I have care and consideration for other brothers and for whore's rice bowl.

I will hammer CC hard, but not hard enough that she can't serve other customers well after me. Unless I am the last customer of the day, then I will just give it my all.

But if there are other's waiting in line, I will make sure she has plenty left to serve everyone else.

We care and share in geylang.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought Garrick doesn't accept advance bookings?
Advanced book as in walk in to chope the timing slot then come back later

Not phone booking

Still same like sitting down stairs inside car to wait
Old 05-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Advanced book as in walk in to chope the timing slot then come back later

Not phone booking

Still same like sitting down stairs inside car to wait
I had no idea. Any way, this jia jia looks a little old to me. I guess more for those who like milf

Maizi and Xiaoye look not bad though! Quite attractive!

But currently I think the prettiest and most interesting batches of girls are in 1606, 1608 and 2036.

Actually 1606, 1608 and 1606a should just combine and create a house on it's own that combines all their whores in one. 1606a sometimes has hidden gems but it's poor location and the rooms really make it tough.

1608 has a great selection of whores too, but again the rooms are an issue.

For 2036, rooms are great and whores look great. Service is subjective. But sometimes too many people camping there these days

This is just my humble opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1