The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ChongQing Information

WAH! Thread open by you therefore I MUST come out of hibernation to show support.

Bro Pink_Floyd: How are you? It's been almost a year since we last met. Glad to see you are at your old tricks and punting your way through most of China's big cities.

My friend and I, we were in CQ last December. Unfortunately, we were unable to find men's playing ground to play. All we had were BBS gals on offered and had to tell them to come up to our rooms for viewing. Once rejected, had to pay them some RMB for cab fare
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 22-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
WAH! Thread open by you therefore I MUST come out of hibernation to show support.

Bro Pink_Floyd: How are you? It's been almost a year since we last met. Glad to see you are at your old tricks and punting your way through most of China's big cities.

My friend and I, we were in CQ last December. Unfortunately, we were unable to find men's playing ground to play. All we had were BBS gals on offered and had to tell them to come up to our rooms for viewing. Once rejected, had to pay them some RMB for cab fare
had a project in deep negotiation there... if your type CQ and my chinese name, you would know what sort of investment we are making in CQ. If the project goes ahead, I will be spending lots of time in CQ...

How are you BTW...
Old 23-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ok, My first bath tub experience.

I was at 汉庭快捷南坪步行街店, there is a 木桶浴at level 3.

went for the cheapest tub as we do not know what to expect.

100 dollars for a bath tub and the lady will rub your every where with her hand, plus some salt bath etc, apparently there is a Procedure written at the "bathing" area.

I went for a 60 dollars massage (at the start because I wanted a massage...) which is the HJ, before that was some simple massage, and the lady used her hair etc to simulate you.

(apparently from my bro, he wasnt turn on during the bath and rejected the girl went she ask for massage)

I had number 9, 30 year old CQ woman, B to C boobs. Interesting way they do it.

Total damage is 160, 100 for bath, 60 for massage (100 dollars more if you want to auto-roam her)

Ps: is this too ex?
Old 23-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
had a project in deep negotiation there... If the project goes ahead, I will be spending lots of time in CQ... How are you BTW...
Bro PF; I am much the same, thank you. Good to hear that you are doing great and expanding your already wide horizon. If, in the near future, I have another order from CQ, I will pay you a visit.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChen View Post
Ok, My first bath tub experience.

I was at 汉庭快捷南坪步行街店, there is a 木桶浴at level 3.

went for the cheapest tub as we do not know what to expect.

100 dollars for a bath tub and the lady will rub your every where with her hand, plus some salt bath etc, apparently there is a Procedure written at the "bathing" area.

I went for a 60 dollars massage (at the start because I wanted a massage...) which is the HJ, before that was some simple massage, and the lady used her hair etc to simulate you.

(apparently from my bro, he wasnt turn on during the bath and rejected the girl went she ask for massage)

I had number 9, 30 year old CQ woman, B to C boobs. Interesting way they do it.

Total damage is 160, 100 for bath, 60 for massage (100 dollars more if you want to auto-roam her)

Ps: is this too ex?
Bro RayChen:

IMHO - What you paid for the services is not expensive at all. RMB160.00? What is that in Singapore Dollars? Some $32.00 dollars? What do you think you could do with this amount of money? If you are an employee earning RMB2,000.00 per month, I advise you to stop all vice activities as you will need the money for more important things than some short term enjoyment. But if you salary is in the tens of thousands of RMB,,,again, I asked my question, what is RMB160.00 to you.

My point being, whether the deed rendered is expensive or not depends on how deep your pocket is. I think you should be asking whether did you become a carrot head or was the RMB160.00 paid is the market rate. Frankly, I do not think it is expensive.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 24-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that the falang gals quality better than CP and prices much cheaper, anyone can verify?
Old 24-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Had the most amazing time at Club TNT last night. It's a normal club and the crowd is largely local. Don't see any working girls there. What I liked about it is that the girls looked really hot. And they are very friendly too. I was flirting and dancing with this really cute girl. She looked really sweet; the girl next door type. She was with a big group and one of the guys looked really pissed off with me. I guess he was probably trying to up her until I came along. Hee hee. It was all really decent, dancing and flirting but extremely enjoyable. When it was time for me to go, she held my hand and ask me to stay on a little longer. The looks in her eyes when she said that could melt any heart of stone. Experience was so sweet. Too bad I couldn't stay any longer as I had things to do the next day. And no, I did not bring her back to my hotel with me. Can't imagine something like that happening back home in Singapore. CQ girls are really damn nice.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 24-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Had the most amazing time at Club TNT last night. It's a normal club and the crowd is largely local. Don't see any working girls there. What I liked about it is that the girls looked really hot. And they are very friendly too... Can't imagine something like that happening back home in Singapore. CQ girls are really damn nice.
Glad to know you had a fun time there. Your post makes me so envious

But, not sure how you deduce that there wasn't any working gals there? I did see cab loads of 小蜜蜂 reporting for work when I was there earlier this week.

Anyway, care to provide details so bros can benefit from your post in future?
Old 25-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Glad to know you had a fun time there. Your post makes me so envious ...
But, not sure how you deduce that there wasn't any working gals there? I did see cab loads of 小蜜蜂 reporting for work when I was there earlier this week.
u bring me there then i'll provide details with photos ... 好嗎 ?? ...
Old 25-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u bring me there then i'll provide details with photos ... 好嗎 ?? ...
Taikor you tease me ah, bring you there all mms taken by you then I pcc?
Cannot.
Unless you buy me BKT ok
Old 25-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

WoW!!! TS, u cheonging everywhere huh?! Can't wait to hear moreee!!!

Good on ya
Old 25-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro PR... starting a project there.. if municipal approve, will go there every month to oversee the construction and the set up... But I do like CQ now. It is so much vibrant than 7 years ago...
Old 26-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
puxi_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in cq from 27th onwards, any bro there wanna go ktv or club TNT? Am staying at hanting express..

HUNTING:
Taiwan|N.Korean|US|Indo-Chinese|SG Eurasian|Japanese
Old 27-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Glad to know you had a fun time there. Your post makes me so envious

小蜜蜂 reporting for work??? No idea man. There were quite a number of girls in the clubs there. We were at Muse one night and Club TNT the next. I can't tell by looking at them whether they are working girls or not. I was not approached by any working girls looking for business.

The girls that we were partying with were generally in rather big groups comprising both men and women. The men were happily toasting us and the women were dancing with us. No hint of any extra services provided leh

In fact, there were a couple of girls who were very friendly with us, and who subsequently introduced their male companions as their husbands

I enjoyed the club scene there so much that we did not try anything else. So I'm sorry bros... no other reports to share.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 27-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

No offence bro;
enjoys but we in foreign land....play safe.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
She was with a big group and one of the guys looked really pissed off with me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1