The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Just tried queen bee and it was good. Paid 1.3m for massage and fj. I chose the short hair girl with a person tattoo on right thigh. Super chio amd better than wechat. Maybe tml go back again and see if she got any extra for my birthday + tips.

Too bad they cannot remove clothes. Only removed panties and bra/shirt lift up. Would like to see her perky tits.
Hmmm....I used to live nearby always see the spa inside dark think closed then realised the door is tinted lol, maybe later can try.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys no point going to Queen Bee. Pay 1.3million and the service is worse than Geylang. There are many website that their local go to find girl. But the only bad things is it is all in vietnamese and u need to text the girl in vietnamese. Some girl are no longer working but their profile is still up.

Just simply google “goi gai” and u will get what u needed. I have went to Queen Bee and Z*** Massage before and I can say Z*** Massage is like miles better than Queen Bee (Z*** Massage service level is like 6/10 so think for yourself what level of service Queen Bee provide).

To sum it all up, most vietnamese working girl do not provide good services or GFE. Go to their KTV and hook their girl up is easier and more worth it.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi View Post
Guys no point going to Queen Bee. Pay 1.3million and the service is worse than Geylang. There are many website that their local go to find girl. But the only bad things is it is all in vietnamese and u need to text the girl in vietnamese. Some girl are no longer working but their profile is still up.

Just simply google “goi gai” and u will get what u needed. I have went to Queen Bee and Z*** Massage before and I can say Z*** Massage is like miles better than Queen Bee (Z*** Massage service level is like 6/10 so think for yourself what level of service Queen Bee provide).

To sum it all up, most vietnamese working girl do not provide good services or GFE. Go to their KTV and hook their girl up is easier and more worth it.
Ya Zeus been before services so so OK depends on girl, I usually go minh tam massage and bbbj, but the overall feeling still satisfy than some place provide fj just a bit pricey around 1.3m VIP room plus tips prepay at the counter.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
journeys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all broS!!! Need some help from you guys, have been reading the forum, but quietly reading only. There is a cafe 018, with ladies coming to sit with u like KTV, other than 018 & 008 is there any more like that cafe at D5? Thanks for the help. Because i will be going over soon. So need some help from here!! Thanks all brudders!!!
Old 15-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Anyone want tea or la lang today pm me know I will be at phu my hung area relax one corner.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
me! i be there from 12-19 Dec. But i got many local.vn bros though...lol...if u dont mind meeting more vn friends to cheong together...
Just join this forum. Just got informed next year onwards will go regularly to vietnam. So hopefully can meet more people to cheong together. I like local places because I am just a normal salary earner. Not a fussy person and quite flexible and chinchye. Anyone want to explore together also can.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone bros know wad time VD or Zues open? or issit 24hrs?
Old 17-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

any ktv recommendations? heard abit about sinh doh but not entirely sure about the damage - any bros care to share good lobangs? will be here till 20 dec.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123qweasd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros available tomorrow? Going on trip tmr with young girls and want to share the joy pm me for pics and more details
Old 18-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
kumboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kamsahamida
Old 19-12-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 15
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

First time in HCMC and heard a lot about z massage.
Location is very near where I stayed so decided to try it since I have not release for the past 5days here. I took grab bike over just 10k Dong. Reach there and walk in, immediately there is someone to guide u up to the counter. As per previous bros shared, the counter guy speaks good english, he explain in details. There are 3 packages, 1mil for 100mins for 1 bj/hj (u usually get out less than 100mins unless u take yr time to use the facilities), 1.4mil for 100mins for 2 x bj/hj, last package is 2.something mil (can’t recall sorry) for 2 girls for 100mins for 2 x bj/hj.

Here’s the FR

Name : can’t recall (no. 23something)
Boobs : 7.5 (C cup but feels like abit fake still nice to touch)
Service : 8 (will smile, took out her top when doing b2b and remain topless when doing bj/hj)
Bj/hj : 7.5 (feel good suction for 8-10mins then hj then goes back to bj for awhile and I explored)
Looks : 8 (she looks like my thai ex)
Overall experience: 8 (it’s a very easy process from entering till going out)
Old 19-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

13-17 Dec 2018

Okay so went to Nha Trang. Heard it was an beautiful beach get away paradise. Arrive there around midnight so had only 4days to do stuff in Nha Trang. 3 of those 4days it was raining all day nonstop. God damn it too many fucking Chinese tour group, too many white tourist and an bunch of random Russian here, seriously feel like there more tourist than local here. Stay at an few different hotels and honestly Boss Hotel seem like the best one. The manager there speak perfect English and very accommodating. Honestly I highly recommend Boss Hotel if you are in the area just 25dollars an night. Also the beach is normally nice and clean but for some reason if it rain in Nha Trang the beach water become brown and murky? Now that doesn't make sense why would water become dirty after it rain?

Okay time for the fun stuff. So it an new area for me so I always go walking and take an look around town. It night time and an bunch of random guys always come up saying boom boom trying to take me to see girls. FUCK THESE FUCKER THEY ARE ALL FUCKING LEECHES. The worst one was the taxi driver who said he show me beautiful girl and I keep refusing him for 5whole minutes till I gave up and just went with him. He keep saying just see if you don't like it okay no need to pay. He drove for 3min down the road and when I got there it was an massage parlor. The guy who was showing me around inside the massage parlor seem shady as fuck. He seem like a pimp and I FUCKING HATE PIMPS so I just left and went back to the taxi guy and told him I don't like the girls so drop me off next block. I try to tip him 20K but this fucker lock the taxi door and said 20K too little. He didn't turn on meter or anything and said no need to pay just take a look at girl and now he want shit load of money for 5minutes of driving? The average worker in Vietnam make about 20K an hour doing hard work. Fucking child safely lock in taxi so I couldn't get out. Only able to get out after I said I was going to call the police and threw 50K at him. Honestly I didn't want the police involve also even if I didn't touch any girl at all that day and didn't do anything wrong. I still didn't want to go down to the station and have an official paper trail on my sex adventures. If a few dollars get him off my ass sadly it a crappy price to pay because punching him and fighting him will end badly for the foreigner every time. I did end up at an massage parlor place which was pretty much an front for an brothel cost 500K an pop. I even went there and had fun twice there. If you look at the map it will show two drop pin location that where the brothel location are at.

Since it was raining all the time when I was there I went to random massage parlor hoping for legit massage since it 1hour for an beautiful girl to massage ya for 1hour is an pretty price. First one an older lady massage me but I didn't want to be rude and was just wanted an legit massage to kill time. After 10min in the massage she wanted to do extra service for an price and I keep telling her no I just want an legit massage and she start throwing an bitch fit about me not wanting to pay for extra service. First off she look to be an way older lady she might not be twice my ages but she does look the part. Second the simple fact of the matter of NO MEAN NO. So after 5minutes of her bitch fit I'm like fuck this shit I'm out of here.

The second massage I got here in Nha Trang was the same reason as the first being bored and raining outside. Was walking and the middle age Asian guy outside said come in very nice massage just 100K only. Why not 5dollars for one hour of body massage sure let do it. Inside was an few older lady and one younger looking "lady". I didn't pick they sent the younger looking "lady" to my room. It was very tall and the face look kind of manly. I look at the Adam apple area didn't really see one. It can't be a ladyboy right. There no way they sent an lady boy to massage me if they did they would of tell me it an ladyboy. After 5minutes in to the massage it wanted to give extra service and I'm like no thank you than It said some random Vietnamese which I believe were some curses words in an deep voices..... Fuck time for me to bait fuck this place. I am 80% sure it an ladyboy.
Old 19-12-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

18 Dec 2018 23:30 Local Vietnam time

This one is very important. Please read the whole thing.

Name: Will not post to keep her safe in case her gang is reading this
Face: 7/10 - It okay face in my opinion.
Body: 7/10 - Very skinny and flat chested.
Attitude: 10/10 - Very sweet and seem to really enjoy it
Service: 9/10 - She didn't quit even after almost an hour
Price: 1.3 million + 200K tip Vietnamese Dong for one hour.
Recommend: Yes
Return: Yes

We all know about know about Vietnamese walking street in Ho Chi Minh City. A few weeks ago I was walking and taking a look at walking street at night because I like my hotel Eden Garden which is 15seconds away from walking streets. A guy on the bike went up and ass me in perfect English saying you want girl tonight boom boom etc... you know the rest. I call these guys who always come up to advise girls as pusher. I just wave him off like I do to all these annoying fuck that come up to me. Than it hit me he speak good English and he Vietnamese so he speak the local language. I want that guy as my translator so I went all around the place looking for him. Offer him an job as my translator for but he said he too busy and can't do it but he hook me up with one of his friend him school. She speak good English and work as an tour guide. I came to know the guy he 21 year old and very nice guy really. He feel conflicted about his work sometime because pretty much he work as an pusher for the pimps. He tell me the truth saying the girls don't make much money and it the pimp who get most of the money that the girl get like 200k only from the million. I treated him and somehow treated his boss to an nice meal at walking street. In return his boss introduce me to My Le for 1million. Honestly I haven't openly shown it but I don't really like his boss he feel shady to me. His boss on the other hand really like me and I think he see me as an customer but an prefer customer since I am taking him out to meals from time to time.

Well I came back from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City and went back to Eden Garden Hotel. 2weeks ago this place was still under construction but it already finish now and looking pretty nice. I went on wechat and book an girl that I been trying for weeks because she look great but stuff keep coming up. Her wechat account seem legit with even photos at the airport and normal everyday life. Turn out the reason the reason why she look so beautiful is because she an model and it an bait and switch account. The girl that show up at my hotel was pretty good looking so why not. We went to my hotel but for some reason seem now that they fix up the place it no longer so girl friend they charge 10dollar to bring the girl to my room now. Didn't make a big deal out of it and just pay the guy and went to my room. My room had an nice bathtub in it so got her to take an shower with me and mid-way in to the shower we just start fucking in the shower. After 5minutes of fun in the shower we move the action to the bedroom. She seem to really enjoying herself and love to ride me. After almost an hour of fun we just lay on the bed and just talk.

I ask her why she used an different girl photo when she actually very pretty. Turn out she work for gang. The one who been chatting with me on the Wechat account is her boss. The bunch of random pushers and pimp on walking street are actually an organize gang. She burrowed money from them for her sick grandfather about 200million VND which is about 8,500 USD. Now she have to work for them and she get like 200K and the pimp get about an million every time she has an customer. I ask her how much money she have left to pay off from the 200million and turn out she doesn't know because they keep charging interesting upon it so it keep piling up. So pretty much an sex slave for the gang to pimp out. I FUCKING HATE PIMPS. I ask of you guys do not go with any of the guys offering you girls on walking street they are just horrible people. Be with independent that free lancer for themselves.

I will not post her photo here because it too easy for to be identify and face backlash from her gang.

Last edited by JadeMoon; 19-12-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa. That’s damn sad sia. 1.2m vnd she only earns 200k band than interest keeps piling on

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

The reason nha trang got so many chinese and russian tourists is because they have direct flights there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1