The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sansualito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yo guys, though I am not a frequent guy here but I would like to come to vouch for Nookie that he is not the kind who take people for a financial ride

All of us split the costs or rather Nookie usually pays more than the rest of us. Just started to go with them the first time last two times recently. Best part is, he is really a nice friend to be with (thanks for last night though I pestered you few times ) and fun to be with.

And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika.

Reika, i hope to see you soon, you still can call me for lunch today. And remember my beer dum na.

And please la, nookie, try to get Whatsapp on your phone leh.....
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
looks like we organise a ex blue vs active blue one of these CT..... panorama, played there when they first open in 1991....... heard now dam challenging....
Haha .. that will be interesting ex vs active,. U pop over during next CT and I arrange a game with you dai mai khrap
Old 01-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi people,

any decent hotel to recommend at siam square area?

heading over there during early December...

also want to ask since 5th december is fathers day, will the temples be opened?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
RonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to all

www.bkkguestfriendlyhotels.com
Old 01-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=rukthai;8012171]

Not good at writing FR myself but here it goes :

After a few rounds of losing the guessing game with the girls, I was really drunk literally. Then I remember girl A ( the one that keeps making me drink ) told me about me going back to girl B ( the one in white ) apartment together. Then I left for washroom and when I came back, bro casshern told me they waiting for me upstairs. So I went up and saw them. Wanted to tell them I'm not going but I also how I was "dragged" to the basement and off we went in girl B's car.

Bloody hell as usual, really hate riding a drunk driver's car. Girl B drives back rather unsteadily. Been umpteen times going back with gf/gig or friends' car after clubbing. Thailand really different from Singapore. Anyway she stay in a condo near Ramkamheng university.

Here comes the interesting part though. As much as I am aware of some Thais who love to "Len ya" aka take drugs, which I always strictly forbid myself from associating with them. As both of them were already quite high or "pretend" to be high, they took "ice". knn. By then I was rather sober already and they offered me to try but I declined promptly. Soon things got a little intimate and the action followed.

Overall was a good experience but i enjoy more with girl A. Both of them I got to know them first time three months ago. Was surprised to see them there last night. After the whole session, suddenly they like okay already. I myself also become sober. Then due to the effects of the drug they took, they are not tired and chit chat all the way till 1230pm. Omfg I was so bloody tired and lying there but could not fall asleep. Then finally they did not want to torture me and girl B went back to sleep on her bed whereas me and girl B slept on a very cosy couch where previously the action had taken. It was big enough for two person to sleep on. Girl B was very nice to get for us pillows and blanket. Managed to fall asleep and woke up 40mins later cos girl B went toilet and woke us up. So the girls continued engaging in a rather interesting conversation which is why I never had much sleep that day. Left her place to go back and wash up before meeting them for Halloween night at RCA. Fell asleep in the taxi from Ramkamheng back home. Took me an hour to reach home.

Anyway what happen to the cute looking girl dressed in black? She left early? I came back our table and she was gone while I was engaging them. Lol. Too bad for bro casshern.

So did you chat up the other two girls beside our table?

U the man lah...both gals were ok man..i wld have taken any....LOL! The gal in black left very early..alone...her frens were stil there. and yes, i did chat with the 2 gals next to our table and also another 2 gals 2 tables away....but also no vege..sianz...maybe i was too tired to want vege too lah

I think he is there every night at SK. How was Chats last night? Sorry last night you msg me I already high again. just hit home mins ago.

Not every nite lah...got so many bottles there...haha..chat was good, fun and lot of naked boobs!

Aww you lost your BEST wingman!! I'm sure you will miss his companionship. (u are my best wingman, reika is my best dancing machine!
Old 01-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
I miss bkk , nookie and reika and all thai babes
hahaha......awww....we miss u too cookie...so u coming back on 4th boh?
Old 01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansualito View Post
Yo guys, though I am not a frequent guy here but I would like to come to vouch for Nookie that he is not the kind who take people for a financial ride. thanks bro!!

All of us split the costs or rather Nookie usually pays more than the rest of us. Just started to go with them the first time last two times recently. Best part is, he is really a nice friend to be with (thanks for last night though I pestered you few times ) and fun to be with. ( bro, thanks for coming out and no lah, u never pester me lah..hahaha...i enjoy the company man!!

And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika. like wise bro, and we must meet soon again huh....

Reika, i hope to see you soon, you still can call me for lunch today. And remember my beer dum na.

hahahaha
Old 01-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Eating in Bangkok

Can try in ekkamai next to big c (famous seafood n Chicken rice )

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/famous-review.html
Old 01-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
This is rather upsetting.

Just got a PM from some dude that commented" I suspect the only reason why you are arranging all these sessions with newbies to BKK is such that you can find some way to financially exploit them or you may just be a real cheap charlie that wants to party but get someone else to pay for your partying"

Come ON!!! Get a life! Firstly, i do not tell the guys, u MUST find me or U MUST party with me. I just tell them, hey we are meeting up, do u wanna join us?

Bros that have met me recently, I leave it to u guys to comment if I have indeed exploited u guys or am i really a cheap charlie that wants free booze/gals.

To tat dude tat PMed me....all i wanna say is, in that slightly perverted mind, probably its you tat will think of such stuff when u meet frens to party together...not me.
Hi bro

Don't get too upset about it

Cheers
Old 01-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Can try in ekkamai next to big c (famous seafood n Chicken rice )

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/famous-review.html
Is it good? WIll try....

For those tat like a wide choice of Ramen, there is RaMEN Champions at Thinglor Soi 10:

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/ramen_review.html

And next to all the Ramen shops, there is a very nice Ice Cream/Dessert place too...and u guys can party at Funky Villa after tat too!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Hi bro

Don't get too upset about it

Cheers

Hey bro...thanks...so when are u free to meet up again??
Old 01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rabbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for my virgin solo 5days bkk trip on 5th nov
Old 01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
casshern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro nookie: back to reality not fun man, just reached home not long ago. was almost dozing off during meeting la haha zzz.

@bro reika: it's ok, bet everyone was damn tired after nights of partying . I went ard to explore for the last day. hope u have a safe flight back!

@bro rukthai: ya the girl in black dress left early. that's y i was abit sian after she left. no other cai im interested after that

its been great fun partying together, tilll the next time ya!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansualito View Post

And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika.

yeah nookie, please get whatsapp on your phone leh...

Nice meeting up with u too!!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

U the man lah...both gals were ok man..i wld have taken any....LOL! The gal in black left very early..alone...her frens were stil there. and yes, i did chat with the 2 gals next to our table and also another 2 gals 2 tables away....but also no vege..sianz...maybe i was too tired to want vege too lah

Not every nite lah...got so many bottles there...haha..chat was good, fun and lot of naked boobs!

(u are my best wingman, reika is my best dancing machine!
3P like that still can accept lah but if like the previous night the girl suggested 3P two guys and 1 girl, i do not think i can accept..lol

Better quality girls than TED99?

Now left only both of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1