The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
petitelover05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Will be in bkk from 16th - 19th Jan...next week..any recommendations or updates..haha
Old 10-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitelover05 View Post
Will be in bkk from 16th - 19th Jan...next week..any recommendations or updates..haha
not really ....... the search engine still works haha
Old 11-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyth View Post
Haha, I retired from the cheonging scene for several years already
Aiyah wasted!

Quote:
One thing to add though, i really don't understand why all the interest in Nataree. In my opinion, Nataree has the worst facilities of all the MPs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I think why Nataree is able to attract again and again repeat customers is due to the quality of girls.
Selling point is SYT.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anonyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Aiyah wasted!

Selling point is SYT.
Yes, many SYTs there, but seniors who have been in Bangkok long enough will know that few years ago, there was a leak of one of Nataree's girl's medical checkup report on the internet, and well, it was HIV positive. I still remember the girl's name. I even had the snapshot of her medical report on my laptop, haha but can't find it anymore. The worse thing is that the girl was tested HIV positive but they still allow her to continue to work there

Senior TonyCheong, not wasted la, retired from cheonging doesn't mean retired from bonking ma. haha. I am an avid bowler, and you know la, Thailand bowling alleys use a lot of prettys as their promoters. Now, these girls are my targets. haha.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bowling Prettys

Quote:
Senior TonyCheong, not wasted la, retired from cheonging doesn't mean retired from bonking ma. haha. I am an avid bowler, and you know la, Thailand bowling alleys use a lot of prettys as their promoters. Now, these girls are my targets. haha.
Wow new way to cheong without drinking alcohol!
I may start bowling again but only in Thailand.

KNN really have to hand it to the Thais.
This type of idea they also can conjure up with.

What next?
Bank Cashier Prettys? Movie Ticket Counter Prettys? Food Court Prettys? BTS/MRT Prettys?
And many more...
Old 11-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Indian

Quote:
Usually staying near the chiong places saves you time and money. Especially time, traffic is a bitch in BKK. Imho Staying near MRT / BTS best. Want go soapy take mrt to Hwai Kwang want go oily take BTS to Phrom Phong want go shopping take BTS to Siam

Contact Tim (hotel advertiser) in this forum, he should be able to give you some advice and good deals
Sorry, noob question... How do I find this guy? What's his username?
Old 11-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Sorry, noob question... How do I find this guy? What's his username?
ThaiHotels
Old 11-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs View Post
Hi Guys, I'll be in BKK from 15th-20th. Any Bros wanna hang out together do drop me a PM k?
I'll be gng the usual places like Soi Cowboy and NaNa
Can't wait for my BKK trip coming real soon!!! Any more Bros joining can PM me ok??
Old 11-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs View Post
Can't wait for my BKK trip coming real soon!!! Any more Bros joining can PM me ok??
Are u bro or sis?
Old 12-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was in Bkk from the 3rd of Jan till the 7th, 4 nights in Bangkok, and believe me, it’s a real heart pain to leave. I was with 2 fellow “cheongsters” (let them be known as Vincent and TinTin), and our initial plan was 1st night hit the clubs, 2nd night soapy massages then clubbing, 3rd and 4th night to SOI Cowboy (to those who don’t know what Soi Cowboy is, it’s sort of a red light district with the whole lane full of pubs with ladies inside – but that’s another story).
So we booked our hotels, 1st 2 nights the 3 of us will be sharing the same room, and the 3rd and 4th we will each stay in individual rooms as according to our 4 nights plan above. But unfortunately, TInTin fell sick and had to postpone his flight. So I was me and Vincent on the 1st day of Bangkok. Our hotel was Hotel Manhattan on Sukhumvit Soi 15 and believe me, it’s a really good hotel, with no questions asked of bringing in lady guests (which is one of the important factors as some hotels, you can’t bring in different girls on different nights).
Ok, going back to our first day, we reached about 3pm+ and had a few hours to spare. Upon reading a few threads, we decided to search in Wechats and a Chinese app called MoMo, which both have “discover people nearby” functions. We stumbled upon a few working ladies, ladyboys and so called models. Filtered off the ladyboys and added all the ladies for later nights. Do this, do that and it was 7, so we decided to “explore”. We decided to go to a soapy massage as we didn’t have much to do, and across the road of Soi 15 was DARLING Soapy Massage ( just behind Korean town).
Reached Darling, it was a big compound, and a big but old building, Papasan led us in, and behind the glass door were about 10-15 girls ( quite less as per Papasan due to New year – many girls still haven’t got back to Bangkok). One girl there caught my eyes. It was number 19 from Darling. Bros, Please if you get there try her!

Darling Soapy Massage Number 19 FR: Name Sky or something.
Age:24, Height 5-5, Looks – 6/10 , Boobs = C-cups with pinkish nipples. Nice round ass. Body = 7.5/10
She can speak really good English. To cut long story short = Best 90 mins of my life.
Service was top notch, 20 mins in bathtub, 30 mins+ massage then rest is riding me. XD
Damage = 2500 bahts, + 200 tips and 150 for drinks. Really worth it.

Ok, 2nd day my friend Tin Tin finally arrived, decided to rest but I sent him off to number 19 to Darling Soapy massage and yes, he came back with a smile. Meanwhile while waiting for him, Vincent and I decided to get some body scrub and massage, and a good place is at Korean town – King and I Spa. We took a package, total about 1000 bahts. It is a really big mulit-storied, with cute receptionists. The ladies who helped us body scrub were a bit old, but keep on telling us to take oil massage ( maybe a hint that they offer HJs ) but we refused. Too tired. Then off to normal body massage. Good place, good massage, and that’s it. Experience 5.5/10.
3rd Day. After filtering off girls from wechat and Momo, we picked our bunch. But please becareful when talking to girls in Bangkok WeChat, as not all are working girls. Vincent went off to meet his girl at Terminal 21, 5 mins walk from hotel, and I was off to meet mine. I didn’t really like mine. So I lied to her that I need to do something bla bla bla, and I was back to my room at 10+. Decided to call a working girl, a girl from Laos. She quoted 2500 for short time and 5000 for overnight. Booked her and she came over, but I had a bit turn off as she is mostly plastic. I had thought she was a cut ladyboy if not for her IC card. Body looked really nice, but boobs were fake. Showered, closed lights, fucked and told her to leave after paying 2500 bahts. (no chemistry there, and the girl didn’t have a good GFE feeling).
It was past midnight at our 3rd night, so I called up Vincent, and learnt that he too had sent his girl off. We decided to look around town but then, I came back to hotel horny. Wechat again and saw a decent looking chick, asked her, verified, then told her come over for round 2. It was 2.30 am and guess her business wasn’t good, quoted 3000, paid her, did her and slept. (she uses the name milin)Ok service.
Last and final night wanted to make it a good experience as my Wechat experience wasn’t good, and I felt I wasted a night on it. ( tips to bros : Better to get to know the wechat girls first, bring them out to dinner, and spend some time with them then , bring them to hotel to do whatever you want. Just call and fuck is no chemistry. The girls there will surely accompany you to movies, dinner etc. And also, please ask them if they are real lady , and you can video call in WeChat to verify yourself as well, they don’t really take offence at that request).
So last night after dinner the 3 of us walked to Soi Cowboy ( 10 mins walk from our hotel). Walked about a bit on Soi Cowboy and decided to enter Club Baccara. Entrance fees was buy a drink – cheapest was 180 bahts beer. Went in, first floor was packed with a lot of people. Not much attractive girls. Went to 2nd floor, saw a girl that caught my eyes. Number 23. Waited a while and watched them danced with school girl clothes, then 10-15 mins later, they all took off their tops. Boobs everywhere.
Afterwards, went to talk to her, paid bar fines of 600 bahts, + 2 lady drinks and negotiated 5000 bahts.
Went off to hotel with my Tintin, Vincent and their girls in 1 taxi (6 people in 1 taxi!). Girl was ok. Good body, good service, did 2 shots in 3 hours, and send her back. Got her Line ID though, to RTF again when I go there again XD.
So, 4 nights, 4 girls for me in Bangkok. In the club Route 66, there are a few girls too. Most of them are really drunk, and after clubbing, most of them will be a RCA road’s noodle shops eating, and yes, just approach them with some flowers (have a few kids selling roses). I did that on my first trip and am still in contact with a girl. But each individual experience may vary.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
believe me, it’s a real heart pain to leave.......Upon reading a few threads, we decided to search in Wechats and a Chinese app called MoMo, which both have “discover people nearby” functions. We stumbled upon a few working ladies, ladyboys and so called models. Filtered off the ladyboys and added all the ladies for later nights. .......After filtering off girls from wechat and Momo, we picked our bunch. But please becareful when talking to girls in Bangkok WeChat, as not all are working girls. Vincent went off to meet his girl at Terminal 21, 5 mins walk from hotel, and I was off to meet mine. I didn’t really like mine. So I lied to her that I need to do something bla bla bla, and I was back to my room at 10+. Decided to call a working girl, a girl from Laos. She quoted 2500 for short time and 5000 for overnight. Booked her and she came over, but I had a bit turn off as she is mostly plastic. I had thought she was a cut ladyboy if not for her IC card. Body looked really nice, but boobs were fake. Showered, closed lights, fucked and told her to leave after paying 2500 bahts. (no chemistry there, and the girl didn’t have a good GFE feeling).. Wechat again and saw a decent looking chick, asked her, verified, then told her come over for round 2. It was 2.30 am and guess her business wasn’t good, quoted 3000, paid her, did her and slept. (she uses the name milin)Ok service.
Last and final night wanted to make it a good experience as my Wechat experience wasn’t good, and I felt I wasted a night on it. ( tips to bros : Better to get to know the wechat girls first, bring them out to dinner, and spend some time with them then , bring them to hotel to do whatever you want. Just call and fuck is no chemistry. The girls there will surely accompany you to movies, dinner etc. And also, please ask them if they are real lady , and you can video call in WeChat to verify yourself as well, they don’t really take offence at that request)..
........each individual experience may vary. .......Any questions please feel free to ask.
In- thing to use Wechat to find girls in BKK nowadays? Diff individual diff tots...... For me BKK is an adult disneyland must physically go around to take rides and be ride then fun So many places to find puyings so why use social apps when it is so open here ? Unlike back at home the only physical legal place to go is Geylang ..... Restricted cock so got to venture into online stables/ wechat/locanto etc etc Anyway nice FR,thanks for sharing
Old 12-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
In- thing to use Wechat to find girls in BKK nowadays? Diff individual diff tots...... For me BKK is an adult disneyland must physically go around to take rides and be ride then fun So many places to find puyings so why use social apps when it is so open here ? Unlike back at home the only physical legal place to go is Geylang ..... Restricted cock so got to venture into online stables/ wechat/locanto etc etc Anyway nice FR,thanks for sharing
Sorry to burst any bubbles but as far as I know, wechat usage for soliciting clients mainly used by pre/post op ladyboys. Have not heard or seen any working lady use wechat to solicit clients and go up to their rooms/hotels. Most ladyboys would reply they are lady when asked upon their gender though. But most would put their status stating that they are ladyboy. And amateurs would find it hard to differentiate a pretty ladyboy from a pretty lady. Used all sorts of chat while staying in Bkk have yet to see a decent looking FL for my standard to ask her to proceed to my condo.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow WeChat

Quote:
In- thing to use Wechat to find girls in BKK nowadays?
These days people like to use their fingers to do the whoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sorry to burst any bubbles but as far as I know, wechat usage for soliciting clients mainly used by pre/post op ladyboys.
Affirmative!
Infested with ladyboys!
Old 12-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sorry to burst any bubbles but as far as I know, wechat usage for soliciting clients mainly used by pre/post op ladyboys. Have not heard or seen any working lady use wechat to solicit clients and go up to their rooms/hotels. Most ladyboys would reply they are lady when asked upon their gender though. But most would put their status stating that they are ladyboy. And amateurs would find it hard to differentiate a pretty ladyboy from a pretty lady. Used all sorts of chat while staying in Bkk have yet to see a decent looking FL for my standard to ask her to proceed to my condo.
I can verify this. I had personally use momo to get girls in bangkok in my previous trip. Ladyboy 1.:chatted on momo, claim lady. After that come hotel, the moment open mouth a bit suspicious already, ask her why her voice so rough, she say drink alochol too much n burnt throat. But I still not convinced then ask for her ID to check, she gave ID I see is girl then ease my mind a bit n nv think further although now think back the photo on ID cannot tell is her at all. So we begin to fuck, Here 'S the best part. I realise a tiny bit of moustache above her lips and below her chin!!! And while doing the deed , her moaning and expression too fake and over exerg , totallyt urns me off totally and I became soft less than 5min without cumming. So bobian feel like vomitting n paid her 3k and begged her to leave. One more suspicious point is that when I insert my 2ic inside, I canot inside fully at all , like inside a bit reach dead end alrdy. Cos nv had such exp before in my life. Also think i think she use her fren photo and her friend ic even though photo and person 60% alike.

Ladyboy 2 and 3. Chatted 2 girls over momo. Both had asked me to go patpong to find them. One is from bar and other one is at king corner 2.

Last edited by heavenlychaser; 12-01-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1