The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
by the way where is your tcss kaki tonycheong2 the cb kia? no one rat him out yet? or vbkk bounced reward cheque?
Told u, your opposition are silently planning....
Old 08-01-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When part 2 start? Want to get my moo ping, sticky rice & fanta ready watch show
Old 08-01-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
you have mole is it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
When part 2 start? Want to get my moo ping, sticky rice & fanta ready watch show
stay tuned to this thread will do...

+2 -kelthai

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 08-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 17
wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
enjoy the sights and sounds of thailand... the less you understand their pattern the more you will enjoy your holiday...

unless you are going to thailand to find a wife if not just take everything at face value can already... pay as you go is the wise choice...

please share your experience and FRs soon...
lol good advice bro, tks. Not on mission to find gf/wife but also not closed to it. spending more time in MY lately and TH this year for work so looking to understand pattern better. This is why I think this thread is awesome, compared with like the HC section which I used to read mostly.

From my limited experience, I like Thais' mindset. More tolerant and accepting, less hang-ups about sex. Of course Thai economy not great and there is huge income disparity -- more hunger, driving them to cari makan abroad and then the sad stories of bros kena wallet emptied by Thai gers' sob stories.

I've been in BKK for a week, still not enough to be an expert, but I think there is an innocence here, many old values preserved by a very traditional mindset. I still find it weird how Thais worship their royalty and the military exploits that to overstep its influence. Downside is that this (and the language) holds Thailand back in the global scene imho. Farang here say Thai gers are not curious to learn, only care about what they already know, but where got time to think about first world plobems when must think 24/7 about finding $ for food?

ok enough cheem shit.

Thanks to field reports here, I checked out Thermae. Went weekday midnight, thought close 1am but FLs said don't worry open to 2am. Place was packed, felt a bit claustrophobic.

quoted 2500 ST 5000 LT by 2 regular gers who approached me but I had no interest so said I have whiskey dick (not true lah, I just no steam lah). When they insist, I then say I really not keen and don't want to waste their time. The hottest chicks were at the back near toilet entrance but I did not approach them.

All in all, wide FL selection but felt like Ipanema at OT and not much quality. Left after 30 mins, 2 beers, as wanted to see Soi Cowboy.

A lot of tourists so was not as crazy like Nana. Went inside Tilac first but after 2 minutes I took my beer and sat outside with the tourists. Got one very friendly waitress who can tok cock, short n round n like to talk loud laugh loud, had most fun there just shooting the shit w her. Asked which was the first bar to start Soi Cowboy and she ended up giving a short history - she noted that Thai ppl aren't casual bonkers but the farang engineers who first came 100 years ago brought with them the bar scene, and gers started working there to service them. Then Vietnam war and ...

Went into a few other joints to see, ended up having a few beers at Spice Girls. Hottest chicks on the stretch, I thought, and told the dancer who quickly parked her cute ass next to be. Maybe because this place got no barfine she said ... ohhhh ... okay, no wonder, only Coyote dance only for looking only. 4 dancers I would tapao but maiphenrai just drink lor. Really, 2 of them I think were 8/10 ... ok maybe 7.5. Saw other dudes enjoying lapdance but maybe I alone because very soon 3 gers surrounded me asking for lady drink ... even the old auntie waitress come ask for tequila ... oktksbye, 2000 spent already way too much, I was a stupid carrothead. If they relaxed a bit then this goose would not have flown off so fast.

By now I maoliao a bit but can still walk straight, so 1 more beer then really call it a night. Outside Cockatoo had some hot babes so ...

Yah I know Cockatoo is katoey joint but just go see mah. And there was one ladyboy who really looked like 100% ger serious. So this LB sat with me, asked for drink I say ok just 1. Within first minute, he/she took off top, lean back on my shoulder, grab my hand and placed it on ...

Lucky not hard. Yet. I remove my hand after 5 seconds to not be so rude and before it got hard. First time for everything, but I'm not gay and not going to do another first to bang cock no no no thank you. Even after s/he then asked me if I want to be banged, can go hotel or upstairs for just 2000 ... plus barfine 700 and room 300 I think.

Lucky again, lights come on and others start closing up. So I cabut and call a Grab.

Well, that's about it. Not a great outing also cos flying solo, but an interesting expedition. If really wanna bonk, maybe massage joints the way to go. Cheers.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I waited quite long.... suddenly all disappear together.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahleoweh
..oktksbye, 2000 spent already way too much, I was a stupid carrothead. If they relaxed a bit then this goose would not have flown off so fast. By now I maoliao a bit but can still walk straight, so 1 more beer then really call it a night. Outside Cockatoo had some hot babes so ...
Good, straight FR. And you were brave to do Cockatoo, and survived!

Now you know why Thermae's nickname is Star Wars Cantina (prey or predators?)
Old 08-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Getawayerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This service is very good. I like massaging. Girls are very sexy and attractive.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I waited quite long.... suddenly all disappear together.
its ok la, you are naemlo, while waiting got many saosao keep your moo ping warm and juicy

jialat in LOS suddenly disappear is not a good thing..
Old 08-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
its ok la, you are naemlo, while waiting got many saosao keep your moo ping warm and juicy
How I wish what u mentioned are real but unfortunately, lonely.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Don’t be discourage. IMO, you just need guts to go to them and make a small conversation. It would be best if you can communicate thai language with them.

Just go to them and cheers, and maybe you can open the conversation with “mao reu yang krub” Then tell her “chon kaew”. Follow by “koon chue arai krub”
“Ma thee nii boii mai krub”

Slowly judge from the girl body language, and roughly you can know she ok with you or not. Remember don’t be touchy first, unless you look like Mark Prin.

Just sharing 2 cents of my experience.
What's that?
Old 10-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
What's that?
Allow me. 55055 was just dishing out some basic, sensible social advice to A+, who was asking how to get lucky with charbos in a nightspot like Nunglen.

Khun thais are friendly, more so with a club setting (laced with alcohol ). It's a social norm to say cheers to a neighbouring table. You can even get a glass of their tipple from other table, as a social and generous gesture. Other extreme also happens, when they lose face (by now you know that's THE thai psyche).
Old 10-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Addon to Bro YY..... If the pretty girls next table ran out of mixers, it be nice order extra mixer for them while u order some for yourself. 5555 even though u don't really need those mixer but yet u gave them away to get noticed. 5555
Very good tip, cheers bro. Shows consideration and thoughtful observance, that you can "take care" of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Allow me. 55055 was just dishing out some basic, sensible social advice to A+, who was asking how to get lucky with charbos in a nightspot like Nunglen.

Khun thais are friendly, more so with a club setting (laced with alcohol ). It's a social norm to say cheers to a neighbouring table. You can even get a glass of their tipple from other table, as a social and generous gesture. Other extreme also happens, when they lose face (by now you know that's THE thai psyche).
Indeed bro. It's basic and effective PUA tactic to be friendly to guys in the company of your target, so they won't form defensive wall around her

Couple of nights ago, I went to a Thai club with some local gals -- one I met many moons ago in sg and kept in touch with her. Awesome that there was not a single farang in sight.

The Thai guy at next table cheersed me and thank goodness his English was power, so much so I even had to ask where he was from. Think he was eyeing the chicks I was with, but then I was eyeing the babes at his table, and we ended up getting hammered mixing beer with whiskey. Last hour before closing, it was like four tables joined together. Pity I don't know much Thai, could only talk to two ppl properly.

A great night, making new frens and all. Guy said he's there every Friday night so next trip, must head back there.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good, straight FR. And you were brave to do Cockatoo, and survived!

Now you know why Thermae's nickname is Star Wars Cantina (prey or predators?)
Perfect description hahaha

Funny thing is I've been listening to Greedo's exchange with Solo a lot lately, sampled in that Röyksopp track Bounty Hunters. Now was I Solo or Skywalker in there ...
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
...however clubs at Bkk nowadays pretty common with them opening either black or gold. Unless we open blue.
..in other part of Thailand, excluding Pattaya/Phuket, many still drinking like 100 pipers, blend 285, will look up if you drinking black onwards. .
Reflects clubs urban mix (likes of krungthep, patts, hkt). But the lesser brands also applies to where (not clubs) they drink, kinder to their pockets.

Which reminds me of my naive bringing over DFS McCallan single scotch to Chiangmai years back. The locals murdered it with coke mixers (as with JW).
Old 11-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Nobody take notice also, as probably Martell is not being appreciated at Lampang.
Lampang? I did Lampang monthly commute CNX ~ drive 100km via Lamphun to Lampang 2011-3.

Known for their horse driven carriages and pottery. Only Big C (probably got Central now?) then. Other than Riverside bar, no real happening place... unless you include Spotlight (near Big C)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1