The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAiMing View Post
How is the parking at gbw. Any safe place sg registered cars to park?
Got cheap multi-storey carpark in the hotel. But if you wanna valet to help watch over your car for additional peace of mind, you can pay RM20 to park in front of the hotel.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
If you want good service.... take 122 Dada or 112. But dun expect SYTs as 122 is early 40s and body shape like Lydia Sum and 112 is late 40s whose body has undergone several enhancements. Both are service oriented and you are guaranteed sextisfaction if you dun mind their MILF status.

122 is ex-GL and provides PSE.... can do almost anything you want I think she is the only 3-holer left in GBW.

112 is very famous AngPai in the Orchard road clubs back in the 1990s
erm bro, did u type wrong number?

i tried 122 Dada before, she's got a sexy curvy body with nice C boobs (but not so perky butt), definitely not like fatty granny lydia sum's tubby figure... unless she's ballooned over the past couple of months, cos i only just tried her 3 months ago
Old 04-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
erm bro, did u type wrong number?

i tried 122 Dada before, she's got a sexy curvy body with nice C boobs (but not so perky butt), definitely not like fatty granny lydia sum's tubby figure... unless she's ballooned over the past couple of months, cos i only just tried her 3 months ago
Bro, I think different guys have different standards as to what is "fat". Dada is definitely nowhere near Lydia Sum type, but she's nowhere near slim either. She's got the body shape of those Balinese massage ladies that provide petik mangga happy ending massages - plump and curvy. Looks slightly above 60kg, with a figure that can look better than it actually is when she wears flattering clothes.

To you, that's "curvy". To the other samster, that's "fat".

I'm more an SYT lover, so Dada as a package girl is not my cup of tea. For my type of preference, it's hard to marikita for a plump girl. To me, she'd make an excellent massage lady though. One I'm willing to pay full package price for.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Coincidentally I bumped into Dada a few days ago in Chinatown.... I had known her more than 20 yrs ago when she was working in GL previously. To catch up on old times I accompanied her for her shopping and then went to a nearby ktv for some drinks. She rested at my place as it was too late to return to JB. While her facial features not change much but her body was twice her previous size. Dada confirmed her weight has nearly doubled and she is now close to 70kg..... even joke to ask me sponsor her for slimming course. Her figure now is nothing like Lydia Sum as described by one bro but is more like Jo Lopez as most of her extra weight has gone to her lower body so she has an extreme obese butt and thick thighs while her upper body has only a little tummy fat. Her boobs gone up one size too.

Anyway she is thinking of calling it quits after being in this industry for so long as she desire to have a child. She did mention she might migrate to Japan as she has a Japanese online "boyfriend" and had met up with him once in KL. They are keeping in contact regularly and she will quit and fly to Japan once he proposes to her.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi ,may i know BW thursday strart business already?
Old 09-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
siewbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson145 View Post
Hi ,may i know BW thursday strart business already?
give them a call. but no point going, based on past experiences, the girls won't start coming back so early.wait another week or so.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
69fuckman is Cool - loads of Potential

Most of the gals still on CNY . Saturday will be full swing.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fuckman View Post
Most of the gals still on CNY . Saturday will be full swing.
Not gonna happen. The girls often take several weeks break. It should take until mid March for most of the girls to return and for things to return to normal.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I often book Sun (177) but today when I call the only one available are 122,98,183,168,72,111. Can anyone recommend me which one is as good as 177?
Old 10-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enruo View Post
I often book Sun (177) but today when I call the only one available are 122,98,183,168,72,111. Can anyone recommend me which one is as good as 177?
98 lah... Looks may not be as good as 177 but her service is good
Old 11-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is Dada ? 122 bw ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Coincidentally I bumped into Dada a few days ago in Chinatown.... I had known her more than 20 yrs ago when she was working in GL previously. To catch up on old times I accompanied her for her shopping and then went to a nearby ktv for some drinks. She rested at my place as it was too late to return to JB. While her facial features not change much but her body was twice her previous size. Dada confirmed her weight has nearly doubled and she is now close to 70kg..... even joke to ask me sponsor her for slimming course. Her figure now is nothing like Lydia Sum as described by one bro but is more like Jo Lopez as most of her extra weight has gone to her lower body so she has an extreme obese butt and thick thighs while her upper body has only a little tummy fat. Her boobs gone up one size too.

Anyway she is thinking of calling it quits after being in this industry for so long as she desire to have a child. She did mention she might migrate to Japan as she has a Japanese online "boyfriend" and had met up with him once in KL. They are keeping in contact regularly and she will quit and fly to Japan once he proposes to her.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Hey guys, was wondering whether any of you had tried the traditional massage package before at 98rm I think. And whether they can do the real authentic juagen for you?

Any info will be much appreciated.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Yes not worth it to go there right now as there are only 5 girls working

The rest should be coming back to work by next week or so.
So it's best to wait until at least end Feb.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

fwah, only 5 girls working...
lucky got tv room to nap or play hp while waiting, or else gotta stand in queue like mcd hello kitty like that sibeh siong ah
Old 14-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cheongaddict is Cool - loads of Potential

Capitains say most of the girls only back on 8th day of lunar new year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1