The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Beauthaiful ah frank. Not just him but stables operating at the 2 most memorable hotel.

At least got thin towel better than some use tissue paper. Best is bring own towel because some good towel alot furs also.

His girls are all very hardworking and seldom go out unlike others. Ask the girl please eat first then work she also refused me. Got one girl keep all her today food for tmr to eat. I am speechless. They share food also. Think they have meal allowance but they rather save it
Hello Bro FeLixang,

Correct, so far this 2 yrs, I have not encounter any stable with such toiletries, besides Ah Frank.

Please PM me on which stables , Thanks in Advance.

I also learn to carry a my own towel (the camping quick dry type) just in case.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 23-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Jan from TRL:

Technically an RTF, since i tried her when she was previously here a few months ago.

She is naturally cute even sans makeup. Smooth skin and tanned, giving her the look of a sweet, shy minah girl. Only cons are that her figure has the usual effects of childbirth, but she is still firmly in the yummy mummy category.

Once tumble into bed, her shy mode is switched off and she will eat up the customer First, she serviced me well, then in a smooth maneuver, pulled me on top, switching position so i can service her in return. She got quite wet and as experienced before, can really make you feel that she is game for much more. Went as far as i dared before she protested, "mmmmmmm !!!" and waved a cd in my face

I just wanted a quickie release, and she was very patient and accommodating in this aspect. Tried some positions but i still find missionary the best cos she doesn't shy away from face-to-face. Nice for slow, sensual FJ with lots of sniffing and kissing, watching her expression, till i finally exploded.

Glad i made time for the RTF, as she told me she'll be off after this long weekend. Overall an enjoyable quick session despite being slightly late and disturbed by office message just upon arrival (...big mood dampener!)
Old 23-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Late FR for Jona Club Poseidon

First of all, thank u, OKT for the prompt response as it was a last minute arrangement.

Looks: 8/10 90% same as the last photo. Certainly looks exotic and smooth facial complexion. Mid 20s, above average GND looks. Fairer than normal Thai tan.

Body: 8/10 quite tall. Slightly shorter than me. Smooth skin, well maintained. Minimal fats on tummy. Her ample ass is suitable for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural 34 cups. Very nice nipples to suck and erects easily. Do not notice or feel sag. Again, well maintained.

Pussy: 9/10. Neatly trimmed pussy. Painting and fingering allowed. Eat her pussy for a good 10 mins with her legs spread apart and accommodating when I asked her to sit her pussy on my face to continue the painting. Simply sumptuous and so easily wet. Overall, tight.

Cathbath: 8.5/10. Very professional in this. Licked my body all over and maintained eye contact and letting out moaning sounds.

French: 9/10. Just like a long lost girlfriend. Fast and furious fight and not worried about exchanging saliva.

BBBJ: 9/10. Very sensual and excellent tempo. I unloaded my 1st shot (4 days load) into her mouth which was rather wasteful. Jona did not rush to spit them out and kept sucking till my cock went soft. Excellent BBJ.

FJ: 9/10. Doggied Jonas and she provided a wonderful view of her back. Very shapely indeed. Missionary fucked her as we frenched and she kept asking for more. After at least 30 mins and hard fucking, I unloaded. She cheekily asked me if I can try one more shot since my 1st was CIM. Wahahaha!

GFE: 8/10. Nowadays Thai FLs' GEF are all very high, Jona is not exception in despite of her limited English, there is always Google translate to help. We talked for a fair bit and she kept asking me if we can meet in LOS hahaha.....all the time we spent cuddling, her hand was stroking my cock or she will just lick my nipples. This is one horny lady.

RTF: I will support her for sure since she provided me with this excellent session. It seems Jona is one who is slipping under the radar with all attention going to the other hot lady, Gina. Bros who likes tall with above average GND looks who provides excellent service, do give her a try. Personally, it was money very well spent.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This stable is trustworthy and honest. Their operation style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and give very clear instruction. It is really good to see them back here again. This is not my first booking with them and I have a good impression with them as they never fail me and no hiccups in any of my booking.

Lady Background
She was from Bangkok and she work in a snooker shop back in BKK. I am not sure if this is her first visit here working for this stable because she seem familiar to me.

Jan

Description of lady
I have no doubt about the pic being advertise comparing with her real person. She have the innocent lady look. I would consider her as not bad looking and those who like to be pamper type.

The session

She have long dark straight hair with typical dark thai skin. She has a good slim body frame without ny birth mark or scar on her body. She is petite and have a tattoo and the back of her body. She also have stomach navel stud. Her neh neh was small and not hard, a bit saggy type and her pussy was neatly hairy and get moist easily.

Immediately after shower, we cuddled each other tightly to exchange kisses and till a point that the kiss become hot, wild, fast and furious lips locking. As we were frenching, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. There were also lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. I have the feeling of frenching my long lost lover. Licking the side of my ear and my neck to arouse me, she start to suck my nipple as that really cannot make me cannot tahan and resist with her nibbling, licking and sucking. She can really suck well with her sexy lips was awesome tongue skills. From my nipple, she slowly lick down to my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it. It was shiok to the max for me. Soon it was my turn as i lick her navel and the side of the inner thighs with my tongues. Slowly i lick the lips of her pussy and the center part and the inner layer of the pussy. She start to let out moan of “oh oh oh oh oh” can feel like she shiver and she is shiok holding tight my head, instructing me to give he a good tongues lashing. Slowly i procced to finger her with one, two and three finger while she bbbj me.
She giving me the best deepthroat I’ve ever had. Sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her. Also sucked me from the side of the bed, she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum. I love it when she suck is slow with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement and alternating licking your ball and shaft. She just does not want to let go of my cock and it was like begging me for more. It was a mind blowing experience. The suction was strong as i mouthfucked her with some up and down movement. Her bbbj was awesome. Finally cummed into her mouth 20 minutes later, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and did a super deepthroat blow that i cum all out in her mouth.

After the 1st round, we have a shower to clean up then proceed to the room for a rest and she gave me a quick massage. She is not professional in this trade so really appreciate for the normal with some soft press and cracking of muscle here and there kind of massage. There is really nothing to shout or comment about.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off with her riding me on top. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by shifting my body up and change it to a face to face hugging position. I thrust her hard again in a fast pace speed. Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. She look so wild and i feel that i was being rape by her. Lastly, i fucked her in missionary while squeezing her tits; she was squeezing my cock inside her and giggling away. She was tight and I almost came, but held back. Next, had her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep while her boobs jiggled and she moaned in pleasure. She have a perky butt with lot of meat for doggie. I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her to the side of the hip and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that i start to cum inside the condom. I continued thrusting and repeatedly as she let out the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak”. I cummed and while i pulled out my cock, and watched my cum spill out non- stop from her pussy onto the bed sheet. Blissful.

Her attitude was good and i really enjoy the bonk. She was patient, responsive, accommodating and hardworking and willing to please. Overall, the feeling was super satisfy. I would highly recommended and for those who small size lady she will be the ideal choice so faster book before she leaves our shores.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Source - Doll88 Bro Fino
Babe - Jena

Height - Estimate 1.6m
Weight - Estimate 45kg
Stats - 34B-25-35
Looks - 7/10 (Similar to the 1st Pix in Black Bra and Panty, Average GND Look)
Body - 6/10 (Petite) very bushy down under
Boobs - "B" cup (Not for Boob Lover)

Communication - 7/10 (Conversational Basic English, but I speak Thai with her)
Frenching - 8/10 (I love the way she kiss me) Heavy Frencher GF type
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 7/10 (Slow, Deep and sensuous without hands)
FJ - 7/10 (The session was very much like a GF type of bonk) Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning, Moans to me are very erotic (May not happen to you as I believe I have made her high and hit her G-Spot)
Massage - Did not try

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE and Svc !!!)

Awards - 3/5 Stars (Nice Chatty and Friendly)

RTF - Yes, before she goes back BKK.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.
- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- GND non-Photogenic (Real life Average GND look)
- "B" Cup (Not for Boob Lover)
- Conversational English Speaker, I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo
- Recommended for SVCS and French Lover
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, I like the way Bro Fino handle the situation, as a fellow bonkster was late 30mins, I was like WTF ... if any bonkster is late and eats into my time which I too have appointment, he should be penalise and eat into his time. However, Bro Fino was professional about it and apologise profusely, which is not his fault (I told him, it is okay, I do not blame Bro Fino). He will get more of my support in the near future.

The Good
I love it when there is toothbrush and paste for brushing with listerine (Really love it) Reminds me of the good old days when ThaiBeautiful (Bro Frank).

The Bad
I am not very happy with the towels, it is slight damp. Maybe Bro Fino can look into this.

The Ugly
I notice Jena busy until no proper meal break (She did not tell me, I bought her some food and her tummy was grumbling). Bro Fino, suggest you might want to give her 30mins allowance to eat or maybe give the Bonkster an option to get her some food.
Thanks bro for the FIELD REPORT on jena
Ps: thanks Bro for your information we will discuss on the towel matter to made improvements.
We had already told jena to trim her private sister hair
Regarding of time break we had give out girl time to go for food.
Sometime is because they want to save money and want to earn more so don't wanna go out..
I will talk to them about it..
Really appreciate your info, hope to serve you soon
Old 23-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
Late FR for Jona Club Poseidon

First of all, thank u, OKT for the prompt response as it was a last minute arrangement.

Looks: 8/10 90% same as the last photo. Certainly looks exotic and smooth facial complexion. Mid 20s, above average GND looks. Fairer than normal Thai tan.

Body: 8/10 quite tall. Slightly shorter than me. Smooth skin, well maintained. Minimal fats on tummy. Her ample ass is suitable for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural 34 cups. Very nice nipples to suck and erects easily. Do not notice or feel sag. Again, well maintained.

Pussy: 9/10. Neatly trimmed pussy. Painting and fingering allowed. Eat her pussy for a good 10 mins with her legs spread apart and accommodating when I asked her to sit her pussy on my face to continue the painting. Simply sumptuous and so easily wet. Overall, tight.

Cathbath: 8.5/10. Very professional in this. Licked my body all over and maintained eye contact and letting out moaning sounds.

French: 9/10. Just like a long lost girlfriend. Fast and furious fight and not worried about exchanging saliva.

BBBJ: 9/10. Very sensual and excellent tempo. I unloaded my 1st shot (4 days load) into her mouth which was rather wasteful. Jona did not rush to spit them out and kept sucking till my cock went soft. Excellent BBJ.

FJ: 9/10. Doggied Jonas and she provided a wonderful view of her back. Very shapely indeed. Missionary fucked her as we frenched and she kept asking for more. After at least 30 mins and hard fucking, I unloaded. She cheekily asked me if I can try one more shot since my 1st was CIM. Wahahaha!

GFE: 8/10. Nowadays Thai FLs' GEF are all very high, Jona is not exception in despite of her limited English, there is always Google translate to help. We talked for a fair bit and she kept asking me if we can meet in LOS hahaha.....all the time we spent cuddling, her hand was stroking my cock or she will just lick my nipples. This is one horny lady.

RTF: I will support her for sure since she provided me with this excellent session. It seems Jona is one who is slipping under the radar with all attention going to the other hot lady, Gina. Bros who likes tall with above average GND looks who provides excellent service, do give her a try. Personally, it was money very well spent.
Nice FR. I didnt have chance to see Jona live though lol. She will be under consideration lol
Old 23-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for Jan from TRL:

Technically an RTF, since i tried her when she was previously here a few months ago.

She is naturally cute even sans makeup. Smooth skin and tanned, giving her the look of a sweet, shy minah girl. Only cons are that her figure has the usual effects of childbirth, but she is still firmly in the yummy mummy category.

Once tumble into bed, her shy mode is switched off and she will eat up the customer First, she serviced me well, then in a smooth maneuver, pulled me on top, switching position so i can service her in return. She got quite wet and as experienced before, can really make you feel that she is game for much more. Went as far as i dared before she protested, "mmmmmmm !!!" and waved a cd in my face

I just wanted a quickie release, and she was very patient and accommodating in this aspect. Tried some positions but i still find missionary the best cos she doesn't shy away from face-to-face. Nice for slow, sensual FJ with lots of sniffing and kissing, watching her expression, till i finally exploded.

Glad i made time for the RTF, as she told me she'll be off after this long weekend. Overall an enjoyable quick session despite being slightly late and disturbed by office message just upon arrival (...big mood dampener!)
Very nice and precise FR as usual😉
Old 23-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This stable is trustworthy and honest. Their operation style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and give very clear instruction. It is really good to see them back here again. This is not my first booking with them and I have a good impression with them as they never fail me and no hiccups in any of my booking.

Lady Background
She was from Bangkok and she work in a snooker shop back in BKK. I am not sure if this is her first visit here working for this stable because she seem familiar to me.

Jan

Description of lady
I have no doubt about the pic being advertise comparing with her real person. She have the innocent lady look. I would consider her as not bad looking and those who like to be pamper type.

The session

She have long dark straight hair with typical dark thai skin. She has a good slim body frame without ny birth mark or scar on her body. She is petite and have a tattoo and the back of her body. She also have stomach navel stud. Her neh neh was small and not hard, a bit saggy type and her pussy was neatly hairy and get moist easily.

Immediately after shower, we cuddled each other tightly to exchange kisses and till a point that the kiss become hot, wild, fast and furious lips locking. As we were frenching, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. There were also lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. I have the feeling of frenching my long lost lover. Licking the side of my ear and my neck to arouse me, she start to suck my nipple as that really cannot make me cannot tahan and resist with her nibbling, licking and sucking. She can really suck well with her sexy lips was awesome tongue skills. From my nipple, she slowly lick down to my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it. It was shiok to the max for me. Soon it was my turn as i lick her navel and the side of the inner thighs with my tongues. Slowly i lick the lips of her pussy and the center part and the inner layer of the pussy. She start to let out moan of “oh oh oh oh oh” can feel like she shiver and she is shiok holding tight my head, instructing me to give he a good tongues lashing. Slowly i procced to finger her with one, two and three finger while she bbbj me.
She giving me the best deepthroat I’ve ever had. Sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her. Also sucked me from the side of the bed, she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum. I love it when she suck is slow with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement and alternating licking your ball and shaft. She just does not want to let go of my cock and it was like begging me for more. It was a mind blowing experience. The suction was strong as i mouthfucked her with some up and down movement. Her bbbj was awesome. Finally cummed into her mouth 20 minutes later, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and did a super deepthroat blow that i cum all out in her mouth.

After the 1st round, we have a shower to clean up then proceed to the room for a rest and she gave me a quick massage. She is not professional in this trade so really appreciate for the normal with some soft press and cracking of muscle here and there kind of massage. There is really nothing to shout or comment about.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off with her riding me on top. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by shifting my body up and change it to a face to face hugging position. I thrust her hard again in a fast pace speed. Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. She look so wild and i feel that i was being rape by her. Lastly, i fucked her in missionary while squeezing her tits; she was squeezing my cock inside her and giggling away. She was tight and I almost came, but held back. Next, had her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep while her boobs jiggled and she moaned in pleasure. She have a perky butt with lot of meat for doggie. I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her to the side of the hip and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that i start to cum inside the condom. I continued thrusting and repeatedly as she let out the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak”. I cummed and while i pulled out my cock, and watched my cum spill out non- stop from her pussy onto the bed sheet. Blissful.

Her attitude was good and i really enjoy the bonk. She was patient, responsive, accommodating and hardworking and willing to please. Overall, the feeling was super satisfy. I would highly recommended and for those who small size lady she will be the ideal choice so faster book before she leaves our shores.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Wow this is one hell of a great bonk!!!😉
Old 23-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Source - Doll88 Bro Fino
Babe - Jena

Height - Estimate 1.6m
Weight - Estimate 45kg
Stats - 34B-25-35
Looks - 7/10 (Similar to the 1st Pix in Black Bra and Panty, Average GND Look)
Body - 6/10 (Petite) very bushy down under
Boobs - "B" cup (Not for Boob Lover)

Communication - 7/10 (Conversational Basic English, but I speak Thai with her)
Frenching - 8/10 (I love the way she kiss me) Heavy Frencher GF type
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 7/10 (Slow, Deep and sensuous without hands)
FJ - 7/10 (The session was very much like a GF type of bonk) Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning, Moans to me are very erotic (May not happen to you as I believe I have made her high and hit her G-Spot)
Massage - Did not try

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE and Svc !!!)

Awards - 3/5 Stars (Nice Chatty and Friendly)

RTF - Yes, before she goes back BKK.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.
- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- GND non-Photogenic (Real life Average GND look)
- "B" Cup (Not for Boob Lover)
- Conversational English Speaker, I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo
- Recommended for SVCS and French Lover
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, I like the way Bro Fino handle the situation, as a fellow bonkster was late 30mins, I was like WTF ... if any bonkster is late and eats into my time which I too have appointment, he should be penalise and eat into his time. However, Bro Fino was professional about it and apologise profusely, which is not his fault (I told him, it is okay, I do not blame Bro Fino). He will get more of my support in the near future.

The Good
I love it when there is toothbrush and paste for brushing with listerine (Really love it) Reminds me of the good old days when ThaiBeautiful (Bro Frank).

The Bad
I am not very happy with the towels, it is slight damp. Maybe Bro Fino can look into this.

The Ugly
I notice Jena busy until no proper meal break (She did not tell me, I bought her some food and her tummy was grumbling). Bro Fino, suggest you might want to give her 30mins allowance to eat or maybe give the Bonkster an option to get her some food.
Very very good FR. Looking forward to more, bro😉😄
Old 23-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The legend is back
Old 23-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried dh apple?
Old 23-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Lust Vegas > GRACIE

Face > Look similar to posted picture.
Mixed look chio SYT.

Skin Tone > Fair and smooth.Smell good.

Boobs > Man make big C cup but soft to squueeze.
She has very nice and tasty nipples.
Cant stop playing with her boobs and nips

Body > Slim kind but peite size with big ass.
Height around 155cm.
Damn sexy body to me.Can't wait to fuck her when she undress.

French> No restriction tongue all out.

BBBJ > Very good.Got suction got skill.Can deep throat.
CIM for my 2nd shot.

Painting/Fingering >Very tasty pussy.APint her till she song song.
Can turbo finering her small tight pussy too.

AR > AR queen!Where to find SYT doing AR!

FJ > Did 2 FANTASTIC FJ.
Many position change. Doggie is good with her meaty ass.
Leg very flexible so can chut many pattern.
2nd shot when i wanna cum pull faster pull out condom and come in her mouth.
She suck out all my sperm till clean clean!Sibeh song!

Massage > given during rest time

Can speak English.
Season FL so she know what to do.
Damn good powerful service chio SYT.

RTF material!

​ejazz
Old 23-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Superb bbbj + CIM with Olive ( Doll88)

Back from superb CIM Mission with Olive ( Doll88)

My FR for this sweet -OLIVE with big natural (.(.) SYT with CIM X 1, Air to Grd mission x 1

Firing Mission was arranged by Doll88 Operator.

Due to high tension on ground, Mission was planned unexpected early.

Geared up with fully loaded HEI rounds.
OLIVE's 1st look- Very cheerful, and has the cute look that I want.

She is not new in SG. I Rtf her many times when She was here in Nov last.
She was able to recognize me, and I can see she was happy to see me.

As you all know by now, Im hardcore BBBJ+ CUM + CIM seeker

This one Olive best suits for my Mission. ( Best Bet !! )

Olive service is one of the many I would strongly recommend.
Short Description.

OLIVE with big natural C (.(.) - Very Nice Shape,with light brown nipples,

Looks: My type of young sweet SYT type with Long hair.

Massage- NA
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES! X 1
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- Yes
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-YES
Kissing - YES

Look- 8.5 /10
Very sweet looking when she smile.

Body- 8.5/10 S-shaped body, Very nice firm Boobs , with no Tattoos. ( best )

Closeness to PIC : 88%

If you lucky , you may get your Gun bbbj during the 1st shower.
Flight Mission started by cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.)
Aircraft wash was just about turning the GUN into hot mode.

Once in the flying zone,
cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) started to use her tongue, and get me french with her.( 1st time Gal offer kissing),
Cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) attack my Gun 1st.
Then she moved her tongue up my fat body, and my fat tights
My hands were busy squeezing those firm Big C (.)(.), and tuning those nipples,
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it. cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) get wet easily. ( if your fingering skill is good)

小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.) SYT's bbbj was not only good but it was one of the Best I ever have.

I was holding her down and playing her big C (.(.) was the best part.

小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.) SYT 's communication establishment was not good as she speaks and understand very simple ENGLISH.

This round is focus on air to ground for this big C (.(.), Best to hold onto those C while firing.

My hands were all the times on those C (.(.)

We finished my 1st load of HEI in the final position.

We have a good rest, and Olive was lying nude beside me, and playing my nipples, and my fat tummy.

Round 2 was more BBBJ and CIM
She BBBJ for at least 10-15mins , my Gun was clocked into Hot mode, unloaded all the HEI into her warm mouth.

Oh Goh- Thats feel so goooooooood.

Missons completed : 99.999% Satisafactory

Massage- A little only

BBBJ : 9.5/10

CIM : YESSSSS She sucked very drop into her mouth.( That's for me)

HJ- NA She dun use HJ while BBBJ.

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10 It will be 9.5 if I can speak Thai.

Overall : 85~88/100

DMG : As stated + Uber x 2

RTF :100% if I have the HEI re-loaded and Money

Thank again to Operator of Doll88 for this booking with Cute SYT小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.)

Thanks for reading my FR.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)

Last edited by wpns; 27-06-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Old 23-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
candycow is a Helpful and Caring Samstercandycow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a session with guess from paradise888.

guess is a friendly and chatty syt. we spend quite a bit of time chit chatting. she is inexperienced in this trade. so may need some more guidance from senior bros here. she is a skinny girl with A cups so not for boob lovers, but fair and smooth skin. good height about 160+ and pretty face, especially her big eyes haha. her bbbj is okay. given her size, she is quite tight and gets very wet. pretty loud moans too when she gets high. always smiling and friendly throughout the session. i had a good time and will consider an rtf.
Old 23-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycow View Post
had a session with guess from paradise888.

guess is a friendly and chatty syt. we spend quite a bit of time chit chatting. she is inexperienced in this trade. so may need some more guidance from senior bros here. she is a skinny girl with A cups so not for boob lovers, but fair and smooth skin. good height about 160+ and pretty face, especially her big eyes haha. her bbbj is okay. given her size, she is quite tight and gets very wet. pretty loud moans too when she gets high. always smiling and friendly throughout the session. i had a good time and will consider an rtf.
She french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1