The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 7
Ghost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Hi fellow chiongsters, got another FR for you guys

Had a Session with Nicky from AA on the 7/12/17

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where. Still in the same place

Looks - 8/10 slight difference from her photo, photo looks fairer, irl just more tan

Boobs - Think they're C's? Definitely enhanced, but the expensive and well done kind, firm and nice to grab (y), and dayummm that boob job that she gives, would have shot there and then

Body - Slim, but not the skinny kind, still has some meat in the right places

Kissing - very slight french, and deep kisses, slow and steady not the kind that wants to rape the fuck out of you kind, felt more like your friend/GF kind.

Catbath - Damn she knows how to work that tongue, start from the top all the way down, uses her boobs to rub your 2IC while giving you the cat bath from your head down.....

Pussy - Sensitive, light rubbing only, said it was quite painful as she had quite alot of customers, but got totally turned on when i rubbed her there

Shower - Shower was standard SOP when we first went in, after the deed was done it was better...maybe it'll have extra stuff included if i RTF? who knows.

BBBJ - wow....just....wow, it was like your dick was like an ice-cream on a cone, on a very hot day....just imagine that...nth else needs to be said

Fuckjob - She's really good in this area, soft to loud moans, like the soft like she's enjoying the sex kind of moan, doesnt sound forced, and i got hit for making her cum (apparently i made her cum cause she said i made her finish, real or fake, gotta say felt kinda good when you hear someone say that, ego boost...haha xD)

GFE - very good, felt more like your gf you have been with for a long time or your best friend that you bang every once in awhile, doesnt really have the commercial feel

RTF: definitely, if of course i have the money

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess. Recommended by my senior experienced Bonker KOC88 xD

Heres a live pic of nicky in case you guys were wondering how her body looks

Last edited by Ghost24; 07-12-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 10
StealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to beholdStealthBomber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post

House: Emmanuelle
Girls : Bliss

Looks: young and a bit chubby face
Body: a bit chubby but her boobs is porportional to her size
Communications: speak a bit of english
Boobs: C or D very big and real...
Bbbj : will BBBJ and and will AR you until i surrender
French: Yes...
service and attitude: she is young and willing to learn and try and try...very good attitude girl
Massage : provide massage in shower and in room
RTF: Yes, likely in coming future

Any particular details: i have supported emauelle OKT since xiaojie the young SYT ang pai. Hope superman will bring in more SYT ang pai.

Also tried Bliss today, after reading bro fwchong's FR earlier.

Looks :- GND type. Greeted me at the door with a hastily worn dress, unzipped, long hair dishevelled, minimal makeup and with her sleepy eyes; i found it a turn-on.

Figure :- Wouldn't say she is "chubby". More like big-boned, healthy bmi figure. She is definitely young as when i got my hands on her later on, her body, including those magnificent boobs, felt taut and firm, no flabby feeling at all. Luckily she is taller than advertised, probably closer to 165cm, so everything looks proportional.

Boobs :- I booked her specially for these. Fantastic pair and natural. C or even D i am not sure as i rarely encounter these sizes in natural state.

BBBJ :- Felt inexperienced, keep licking instead of sucking. Had a tough time getting my CIM for round 2.

Painting and fingering allowed, easy to make her wet. Small bush. Spend some effort here and she will be very eager later on.

FJ :- Like doing it with a shy gf. Less than 10min already boomz because of her killer combi of boobs and gfe. Pulled out and COB, pretty messy as usual.

GFE :- Hers is the quiet kind of gfe with lots of cuddles, touching and frenching. Lately my dental hygiene seems to be super good Didn't get any massage like fwchong but i was content to just spend some quiet time with a nice, warm girl today.

Overall :- Willing to serve and very accomodating. And not forgetting those luscious (.)(.), worth a visit for the natural wonders. She asked for payment before the session but i still added tips after that, for the service and for messing her beautiful hair twice
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2619 / Power: 3
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Hi fellow chiongsters, got another FR for you guys

Had a Session with Nicky from AA on the 7/12/17

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess. Recommended by my senior experienced Bonker KOC88 xD
Lol Bro, best not to quote me here...lest some smart aleck thinks side track or worse, thinks you are my clone....What we pm remains in pm, if Nicky deserves your FR then she jolly deserves it lor. Anyway, glad u had a great time though...my turn soon!!!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Hardcore salesman 55555
Old 07-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Say Cao Cao....Cao Cao dao lor
Old 07-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Some people remotely also can push sales, that is real cao cao wor.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Some people so thick skinned to go into where he is unwanted lor...thats even more Cao cao lor...self proclaming son of god na
I have MORE na
Old 07-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

555. Thanks for snap the chat leh. Very educational to everyone in sbf. Those few guys i know who they are in SBF wor. . Who your buddies i also know wor. 5555

Some people is like that. When see me around they diam diam. When i not around they titigong jiao wei. I forget wor some same u hor like to acting la. 555 double agent sia. Haiya bobian la. I am really the yayapapaya sibei haolian one mah like they say cuz I don't hide one. I AM FUNBOI mah.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
555. Thanks for snap the chat leh. Very educational to everyone in sbf. Those few guys i know who they are in SBF wor. . Who your buddies i also know wor. 5555

Some people is like that. When see me around they diam diam. When i not around they titigong jiao wei. I forget wor some same u hor like to acting la. 555 double agent sia. Haiya bobian la. I am really the yayapapaya sibei haolian one mah like they say cuz I don't hide one. I AM FUNBOI mah.
Now u know your own worth la...worthless lor...funboi or nofunboi..errrr i also know who is who la...no need to act smart na muahahahahahaha
Old 07-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Now u know your own worth la...worthless lor...funboi or nofunboi
Ya you worth a lot leh. 555. Everything have a price to pay hor. Its a matter of time only.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Ya you worth a lot leh. 555. Everything have a price to pay hor. Its a matter of time only.
Looking forward to it la
Ohhh please dont EMO here too...more than 242 members leh will be laughing at u...though i am not sure how many junior accs u planted here lor
Ps i left the grp the longest time lor so some ppl really dont like u wor sent it to me. Educational n real informative tio bor???...muahahahahaha wor EMOboi
Old 07-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
cablefl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Total will be 2 FR for one post.

FR1
Zen from AA on 3/12 last night
Speak good English & Thai

Look: 9/10 Abit lau Chio, but not those super Lau. Her eye will kill u!

Body: 9.5/10 every part just right!

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B/B+ just right for her body, no just look too fucking good on her. Nip close to pink

Frenching: didn't try

BBBJ: 3/10 told me her mouth pain, only lick my ball and head for that 2min. Should give zero however +1 she told me early. +1 still lick my ball & head. +1 still give eye contact when doing.

Pussy: 9.5/10 full shave, no funny smell. Look young. Can't figure told me pain.

FJ: 100/10 I really don't know how to explain it. Is the best pussy I had try in my life. Once my Didi go in my mind blow. When she ride me the eye contact wahhhh is like sex with gf...

Overall: like what other say she a gold! But kind of disappointed many service I get half half. Maybe she over work, here pain there pain or I just unlucky bah

=======================================
FR2
Kina from AA on 5/12 late night

Zen from AA on 3 Dec last night
Speak limited edition English & Thai

Look: 8.5/10 SYT as pic

Body: 9.5/10 every part just right! SYT

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B just right for her body, with brown Nip

Frenching: didn't try

BBBJ: 6/10 overall wet and good but didn't do it long want to cap me liao.thats why low score

Pussy: 9.5/10 not sure if she trim, kind of look full blown to me. No funny smell. young and Juice.

FJ: 6/10 I feel might as well hold my left hand with the money and use my right hand PCC. 1st pok bjj abit already try to cap me and like fucking a dead fish no sound want. I thought my ear got problem.

Overall: very Disappointed ((( like I say above 1st pok, trying to finish off early and 2nd pok didn't happen... Keep on tell me tired and fail a slp on my arm. I try to give her a good 30min rest... When I wake her up, she ask if I want to go already 0.o

OKT. Maybe they really over work liao. Too tired to give a better service.

Will I guess am the unlucky one which get bed service from both or maybe I got face problem hahaha
Old 07-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kaz4mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to FB Maggie from The Regent Lust
Looks: 8.5/10. Face looks like her photos. Body I would say curvy, but not fat. A lot of tattoos. She's not tall. Thai tan but I would say lighter side. No blemishes on face as far as I can see and no stretches.
Frenching: 8/10. She doesn't smoke but vapes. No weird taste.
BBBJ: 8/10. A lot of Saliva, didn't DT.
FJ: 7.5/10. Pussy was trimmed. I did not finger or DATY.
GFE: 8/10. Her English I would say average.
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe try tarma

When you open the door, she wears a tank top and mini skirt - might be because it's her first day (kind of kinky). She wears the contacts you see in her first pic. Apparently 20ish and studied business.

Showering was very thorough. I would say she's more of the SYT type. BBBJ was actually not bad - if you like those a lot of saliva one but didn't DT (I'm not a fan). Talkative, she initiated my 2nd shot with a kinky invitation. She did CIM my 2nd shot. Overall, great bonk - not disappointing.

P. S. The room and bathroom smells kind of funky. Bring some air fresheners if going there (kind of spoils the mood - OKT, help?).
Old 07-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 7
Ghost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to allGhost24 is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol Bro, best not to quote me here...lest some smart aleck thinks side track or worse, thinks you are my clone....What we pm remains in pm, if Nicky deserves your FR then she jolly deserves it lor. Anyway, glad u had a great time though...my turn soon!!!

aiyah good means good, if bad bonk i will say bad bonk, not quoting you, just thanking you for your recommendation (y)
Old 07-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Time to koon liao...somebody's recorder spoil...repeating itself nia...really emo...
You need koonz meh. Whether LOS or Sg is same for you leh. 555 infront pull sales behind also pull sales. Hardcore sales man doggy for stable. Goodnight na.
Advert Space Available