The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Got slot with Cindy. Top marks bangkok gems bro Jerry.

Holy shit, what a gem. Had to book two days in advance but the anticipation was justified. Bangin' body, tall, slim, tight waist, long hair, smoooooth skin. If gonna be critical her boobs a bit hard, pussy not teenager tight, and she has a bit of stretch marks on her cute ass. No painting or French on menu, but a sexy shower and dyson level bbbj instead, and when you bonking her that sexy body will make you forget everything. She knows how to angle her pussy when riding, top skills. And her bbbj is easily one of the best I've had, she will blow you till cim explode...

No need to score for this one, she fully booked oredi, poor thing needs more breaks between bros so she can feast on her stash of choccies that bros bring her. All I will say that service is above and beyond, she's a kc trap sweetie, come into this scene like a hurricane....

Last edited by JumpinJimmy; 22-06-2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Any bro tried lemon , yogurt and strawberry from sherbetclub? Dh yum or lax Hana ? Haha
Old 21-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Got slot with Cindy. Top marks bro Jerry.

Holy shit, what a gem. Had to book two days in advance but the anticipation was justified. Bangin' body, tall, slim, tight waist, long hair, smoooooth skin. If gonna be critical her boobs a bit hard, pussy not teenager tight, and she has a bit of stretch marks on her cute ass. No painting or French on menu, but a sexy shower and dyson level bbbj instead, and when you bonking her that sexy body will make you forget everything. She knows how to angle her pussy when riding, top skills. And her bbbj is easily one of the best I've had, she will blow you till cim explode...

No need to score for this one, she fully booked oredi, poor thing needs more breaks between bros so she can feast on her stash of choccies that bros bring her. All I will say that service is above and beyond, she's a kc trap sweetie, come into this scene like a hurricane....

Looks like i really missed the boat this time...big time😭
Old 21-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
toyori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on olive
cim yes
bbbj yes
french yes
cof yes
overall 9/10 die die must try her
Old 21-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
nah plenty good ones out there bro! how is Gina? body looks TIGHT!
Old 21-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone is waiting for energizer bunny trademark 1 FR a day
Old 21-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
nah plenty good ones out there bro! how is Gina? body looks TIGHT!
Lol...wise man think alike bro...i am gg to FB her later if no one else come in before me. Now having my dinner, then take a dump n relax till time..shall update once i am done welcoming her to our lil red dot😁🤣
Old 21-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Everyone is waiting for energizer bunny trademark 1 FR a day
Confirm chop seal SURE have!!!
Target locked n waiting to be fired!!!
If her bod is what is advertised then its humps away!!!
Wish me luck🤣😉
Old 21-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirm chop seal SURE have!!!
Target locked n waiting to be fired!!!
If her bod is what is advertised then its humps away!!!
Wish me luck🤣😉
You no need luck la...
Old 21-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ragpicker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Fanny from Emmanuelle?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

The joke of the 'Election' fever is why the matai want to wayang, ah loong waiting to see which one can put into pocket. Most of the Malay candidates not even interested to run in the 1st place lol.
Lady will probably be the most 'appealing' public wise but probably not angkat him as much as the others given background difference.

Will probably have to stick to afternoon quickies at mps and curb the overnight stays at hotels for awhile.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Book Kuzumi from bro superman emmanuelle

Looks 7/10- passable.

Boobs. B.

Body. Not skinny but not chubby either.

Height- 1.65 M, average height.

Went in to her room and she smiled, we hugged, she kissed me on the lips, we proceeded to undress.

SOP shower and she washed me. All the while smiling and some rabba rabba.

Then laid on bed. She did the usual catbath and BBBJ. She took her time to sensually BBBJ me, not a lot of deep throat more licking and sucking. She went on for a long time, its not rushed which I liked. Must have been 10 minutes of this.

Then capped on and did a few positions. Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl. BTW she knows how to ride you really good.

Finally i exploded. She cleaned me up and we showered.

Dressed up and she gave me a few more hugs and kisses on the lips, left a happy man.

Good GFE although she could not speak much simple English.

Damage as stated
Old 21-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Maya View Post
My in-depth review
FR on Emmnauel's Jennifer

Looks: 9.5/10 (Very young kawaii angelic face)
Body: 9/10 (Porcelain white skin + busty & nice butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (lol can't belive such a cute angelic girl with porcelain white skin have big natural boobs- defy logic) ( a MUST for boobs lover )
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes

Srly guys, Jennifer is a real GEM. She's new to this line, so imagine getting lucky with a 19 year old girl at the bar and bringing her home lol. She also like to act cute. Again, her looks and body defy logic. Her skin is very white and with that cute angelic face, I almost forgot about her big natural DD cup boobs.

Pls treat her with care.
score very high but she can french or not?
Old 21-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xJorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for BG Pink, SA Macy or LV Hara? TIA
Old 22-06-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 13
theboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Cumman Zoe

Looks: 8/10 fair skin
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, but I love it, perky nips
BBBJ: 7/10 cuddling and sucking at the same time
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 quite pro active and chatty, nice session with her
RTF: Yes (she left 3 more days I think)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1