The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Humble FR for Grace from Dreamz88

Grace is a special gem. On the outside she's comes across as a soft spoken demure lady. However when the action starts going, I couldn't help but feel that she has an inner whore demoness somewhere waiting to be unleashed into this world. Alas, she wasn't feeling 100% (or maybe because I smell like a chain smoker), I didn't get to see the demoness unleashed into this world.

Location: Long walk from MRT, take a bus, drive, or cab because if you're like me and you walk everywhere in your work clothes, you'll arrive looking like you've already done the deed 5 mins ago.

Comms: little to no English, but Google translate helps quite a bit

Looks: she looks very similar to her photos imo. Sans the makeup which she wore lightly today

Body: petite, slim and very sexy

Boobs: Big Bs, very lovely to look at, fondle, you get the idea. Nips are pretty sensitive and for the lack of a better word - cute.

Frenching: Light pecks for me because she's down with sore throat. Maybe the next bro will have better luck

Shower: now this is where the action starts, at first you can kind of sense the sexual tension, it's slow, but deliberate, almost like baking a cake. My dick starts to rise and she very carefully examines and cleans it. I swear, I've had intense showers that were nothing more than excuses to run water over our bodies while drenching passionately, but this is the complete opposite. Slow, but very steady. If she was anything like the McSpicy meal that I'm eating right now, I'd finish her right there in the shower.

BBBJ: after shower, she gingerly disrobed me and knelt down on the floor to deliver yet another slow, sensual blowjob. Not sure where she got this idea from, but I'm liking this style more than the hard and fast wham bam thank you ma'am types.

Painting: couldn't take it anymore while BBBJ so I got her on the bed and let the cunning linguist do his work. Some oral and finger work later, she finished and in as much English she could muster, she cooed, "You..." while looking defeated.

FJ: by now, I was sure I'd explode immediately if I were to enter her right then, so a little BBBJ to set things back into rhythm and then it was BOOM BOOM time!!

Did cowgirl and missionary and despite my efforts to think of everything clean, the sight of her cute face and glorious boobs was too much and I spent my seeds inside her. Like many girls, she seemed to like cow girl a lot and kept on riding me with a sexed up face on her.

GFE: readers of my FR will know my modus operandi is go shoot once, so in good tradition, we spent our post coitus time on Google translate and talked shit for quite a bit. Her reason for being here in Singapore is hilarious and not something I've ever come across in my years of mongering. Well, she sure does live up to the inner whore demoness impression. Haha

We cuddled, napped together while I playfully roamed her body in bed some more. If my booking was for 3 hours, I'm pretty sure I'll be game for a second shot.

Overall: lovers of little minxes and a different kind of foreplay should love this girl. I'm already thinking of my next RTF

RTF: yes, but I'm not going to lie, the rest of the girls in the apartment are hot as well.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ty69 - Tiffany

Looks - 7/10 (some blemishes. Look 75% similar to photos.)
(Photo seemed to be outdated, but at definitely her)
Body - 8/10 - curvy and voluptuous.
Bbbj - 9/10 lots of tongue
Fj - 9/10 she likes it fast and hard. She'll guide you.
Gfe:9/10

Rtf: she's good and she enjoys what she do. Bet she'll make lots of guys happy.
, but no I won't rtf, cause lots of other ladies to try.

However will support TY69.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Whitelies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had lovely earlier today. THANKS Bro Dt for the arrangement.

Location wise like other bros said, not very convenient if u Don drive.
Overall I would say bonking lovely is like bonking ur schooling days gf.
Abit of restrictions but still great bonk as she is tight.

She is leaving soon, so bros out there Don waste time... Book n try for urself.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Target Katy , grace , Nadear and sweet :/
Old 11-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodium View Post
FR with Christmas from Thai Pegasus.

Boobs: 3/10. A cup.(B at most). Boobs lover please try others.
OKT adverised her as 36C.
Such a massive difference.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
exodium is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
OKT adverised her as 36C.
Such a massive difference.
Lol. Informed okt about it. He say will update.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Any FRs on Tiffany from Tomyam69? Looks damn tempting..

Bee from Exotica66 looks good but her tits look enhanced.. been out of the FL Dome 1 scene for many years.. so tired of the bait & switch nonsense from yesteryears..

Old 11-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any FRs on Tiffany from Tomyam69? Looks damn tempting..

Bee from Exotica66 looks good but her tits look enhanced.. been out of the FL Dome 1 scene for many years.. so tired of the bait & switch nonsense from yesteryears..

Can't comment on Tiffany, but I've seen Bee before, not too sure about the boobs but the face is legit
Old 11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Can't comment on Tiffany, but I've seen Bee before, not too sure about the boobs but the face is legit
seen meaning you in the common area of the house you saw her face to face?

thanks bro up you my humble +4
Old 11-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XxkaikaoxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks

Taylor from exotica

Looks: 8/10. Acceptable. Same as photo.

Attitude: 9/10. Open the door with a cheerful smile and she is very talkative break the ice easily.

Body: Acceptable, with some tattoos.

Boobs: 6/10. Not for boobs lover

French: Didn't try

Catbath: 9/10. My favourite.

GFE: 10/10. Super good GFE.

Communication: English not very good but still can understand.

BBBJ: 10/10 very good suction lucky. One of her strength!

FJ: 8/10 Very skilled! She will give you the sexy face to fuck her harder.

Overall: 9/10. Quite service oriented. What she lacks in is figure and looks, but she makes up for in good service

RTF: YES!!!!!

Thanks exotica for this arrangement!!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XxkaikaoxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taylor from exotica66

Looks: 7/10: Acceptable, same as photo

Body: Acceptable, With some tattoos.

Boobs: 6/10. Not for boobs lover.

French: Didn't try

Catbath: 9/10 My favourite

GFE: 10/10. Very good GFE. Thumps Up for this

Communication: Not very good in English, but still can communicate

BBBJ: 10/10 Very good suction. One of her best strength!

FJ: 9/10: Will give you that sexy look to fuck her harder

Overall: 9/10. Quite service oriented. What she lacks in figure and looks, she makes up for in service!

RTF: Yes!!!

Thanks exotica for the good arrangement.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
seen meaning you in the common area of the house you saw her face to face?

thanks bro up you my humble +4

Yea bro... I saw her and her customer at the faucet... Hahaha
Old 11-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

what happened to LB?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bee looks close to her pics. She is indeed pretty. I tried her the last time she was in SG but not much chemistry with her so never rtf.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Bee looks close to her pics. She is indeed pretty. I tried her the last time she was in SG but not much chemistry with her so never rtf.
Andora legit too? Looks like jap AV star.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1