The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Wah bro long time no see! Hosehboh
hey hey ... been a long time. noticed u active again in the 150 threads

ok la, dun come into the forum much nowadays, it's a different online environment these days, see liao oso sianz. The good thing is that i managed to get in touch with the SBF group where i'm at, so mainly cheonging with them here now. activate u go cheong when i'm back..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Fucking Moron jdi813! ... blah blah blah ...
self justification at it's best ... can see that your one man show is still the same ... self directed, self acted

anyway my last post to u on this regardless ... getting rather tired of reading your self serving BS.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jdi,Clay-pot Rice when you are back.

Bro Vmtech, how's life
Old 09-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
ok la, dun come into the forum much nowadays, it's a different online environment these days, see liao oso sianz. ..self justification at it's best ... can see that your one man show is still the same ... self directed, self acted

anyway my last post to u on this regardless ... getting rather tired of reading your self serving BS.
Well, everyone of us is entitled his/her own opinion. Your above statement on "different online" isn't it a self-justification and self perception?? You already sianz bcos in the past you acted like a big time fucker here and no one dare to bombard you! Now it is a totally different ball game! So don't act like one if you are not one. I have already given you a piece of my mind in the TCSS thread a few months ago! Old man, time to change attitude and move on, man!!

How many times have you said "this is your last post"?? I suggest you shut the fuck up if you got nothing worthwhile & intelligent to defend yourself. You only make yourself looks like a silly idiot here each time you reply to my posts!

Regarding your statement about me being one man show, self-directed blah balh ... What kinda bull-shit are you uttering?!! Isn't it that you appear to be doing that as well?!!

To reiterate - Rudeness Begets Rudeness. If you want ppl to respect you, you have to respect ppl first! Just look at HBK, do you know why this moron was downed -110 by the moderator?? <shake head>

Wake up, Mr Moron!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Do not feed the troll and let's focus on the FR
Old 09-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
GL 150cats FRs list

Looks - 7/10

OK. Broad face. Tinted long hair. Hair a bit thin. She plays with it a lot when talking.

Bod - 6/10

Bit thin. Has a ass. I maybe getting my belly buttons confused but I think she has a decoration. All these bodies blur in…..

Tits - 6/10

Fake tits. Not a bad job I guess. Not huge, maybe a B?

Shower - 7/10

BBBJ in the shower. Soapy massage. Full on French, no issues

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Pretty good. The girl knows what to do. I am not a big cat bath fan though.

AR – 7.5/10

OK. Nothing great. But makes an effort.

French Kissing - 7/10

She did it but not with much conviction. Not as good as Xin Xin or Jinsa whom I had yesterday.

BBBJ - 8/10

Superb. Lots of suction pressure. Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

FJ - 7/10

OK fuck. Pussy felt tight. Think she clenches her pussy muscles. Why don’t other girls do this. Multiple positions.

Attitude - 8/10

A pro. One of the more skilled ones and a nice feel after the session.

RTF-Yah. She has the skill. Why not.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

damn ... i just can't help myself
Quote:
Well, everyone of us is entitled his/her own opinion. Your above statement on "different online" isn't it a self-justification and self perception?? You already sianz bcos in the past you acted like a big time fucker here and no one dare to bombard you! Now it is a totally different ball game! So don't act like one if you are not one. I have already given you a piece of my mind in the TCSS thread a few months ago! Old man, time to change attitude and move on, man!!
yes yes ... i agree ... we are all entitled to our own opinion. so why so worked up since u supposedly understand that?

no no ... "different online environment" is not my own perception or justification, it is what myself and quite a few of the guys from SBF i still keep in contact or meet up with feel. Even the SBF guys i'm hanging out with overseas now feel that way. We all feel it ... dun kid yourself that it's just me.

no no ... dun ever recall myself acting anything like u describe ... EVER. I was too busy back then getting contacts & posting FRs ... hell I didn't even TCSS much back then anywhere outside the KTV threads. I'm a fucker ... not a big shot ... as long as SBF got goot kang tao it's all that really matters. Feel free to prove your accusations if you disagree with me.

no no ... u didn't give me much during our last sparring session ... ur rants were HIGH VOLUME, LOW SUBSTANCE. U just couldn't get it
Quote:
How many times have you said "this is your last post"?? I suggest you shut the fuck up if you got nothing worthwhile & intelligent to defend yourself. You only make yourself looks like a silly idiot here each time you reply to my posts!
sorry la seeing your replies ... i can't help myself la ... i try to ignore u la ... but when such a big target appears it's not easy to let it sail by just like that
Quote:
Regarding your statement about me being one man show, self-directed blah balh ... What kinda bull-shit are you uttering?!! Isn't it that you appear to be doing that as well?!!
the bull shit you refer to is called "calling a spade a spade" or "stating the facts"

I dun seem to be the only one commenting on you, or are you not even able to see that as well ???
Quote:
To reiterate - Rudeness Begets Rudeness. If you want ppl to respect you, you have to respect ppl first!
shouldn't you practice what you preach ??? or is it a general rule of thumb for everyone except yourself.
Quote:
Just look at HBK, do you know why this moron was downed -110 by the moderator??
dun have the faintest clue ... do u ??? does the moderator have any reason to moderate me ???
Old 10-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

since i'm at it ... one last one la ... for prosperity
Quote:
Fucking Moron jdi813!

You still got the cheeks to use the word, RUDE!! Let me ask you again, who started to hurl insult at people first?! Ask yourself - Are you the one who insulted me?!! Answer me if you are a gentlemen and real man! If not, I would classify you as another tranny like those loitering around GL and Changi V soliciting for ass-jamming!
dun see why not ??? Bottomline is that you are RUDE. Do you deny it ???

yes yes ... I did call you an idiot way back here but somehow I cannot remember exactly why, must have been the way u like to post, always trying to instigate responses
Quote:
Rudeness Begets Rudeness!!
it's fast becoming an overused excuse for you to go overboard nowadays
Quote:
Because you and HBK were the bloody son-the-bitches who hurled insult at me first, I therefore have no choice but to retaliate and to prevent your from acting like a Big Fuckers here!! I ain't afraid of you even though you and your fucking coward gang wanna zap me!!! Points do not matter to me as I can still log in to kick your fucking asses!!!
pre-emptive strike ??? again ??? told u liao la ... i just called u an idiot, which u have proven to be over and over again. like i said before i haven't zapped u YET or even asked anyone to do so ... so why do you keep talking bout some "coward gang" scenario all the time ??? if what u've been doing all this time is kicking my ass, than by all means, u're welcome to "kick my ass" anytime u want

HBK if i remembered correctly had nothing to do with u until u dissed his efforts to write FRs and got kinda personal. Like i said la ... it's the way you post ... very instigative ... very condescending ...
Old 10-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bros...i just want to say...by now there is no win in this argument anymore...
Old 10-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
damn ... i just can't help myselfyes yes ... i agree ... we are all entitled to our own opinion. so why so worked up since u supposedly understand that????
Well, dun overestimate yourself, you dun derserve my 100% attention at all and I just simply love to bombard samster like you who like to act and talk like a big fucker here but in fact you are not at all!! You are nothing more than a half filled bottle!!

Quote:
no no ... "different online environment" is not my own perception or justification, it is what myself and quite a few of the guys from SBF i still keep in contact or meet up with feel. Even the SBF guys i'm hanging out with overseas now feel that way. We all feel it ... dun kid yourself that it's just me.
Well, who knows you are only fabricating a story here as I dun even see the shadow of your so called a few guys you are in contact with here.

To put things in perspective, in the 60s, policeman wore short pants and now the policeman wear long pants. I wonder why your thinking is so stereotypical and so wooden! Hello, time to keep pace with the generation and technology. Move with the new online evironment & stop complaining, Mr Moron!!

Even if lets say you are telling the truth on the above, how many of you here agree on your perception - different online evironment?? 10 or 20 of your friends?? Do you know there are how many SBF members in total?? So your 10/20 friends can speak and represent the whole SBF community? What the fuck are you talking about? You really made me think you are really a moron, man! I was trying not to believe myself that you are a moron but you from time to time acted like one! OMFG!!! My poor old man! You are so fucking simple minded!

Quote:
no no ... dun ever recall myself acting anything like u describe ... EVER. I was too busy back then getting contacts & posting FRs ... hell I didn't even TCSS much back then anywhere outside the KTV threads. I'm a fucker ... not a big shot ... as long as SBF got goot kang tao it's all that really matters. Feel free to prove your accusations if you disagree with me. .
This is your own perception on yourself. Whether you acted like one in the past is not decided by yourself. It is a perception of all the rest of SBF members. You for sure acted like one now!

Quote:
no no ... u didn't give me much during our last sparring session ... ur rants were HIGH VOLUME, LOW SUBSTANCE. U just couldn't get itsorry la seeing your replies ... i can't help myself la ... i try to ignore u la ... but when such a big target appears it's not easy to let it sail by just like thatthe bull shit you refer to is called "calling a spade a spade" or "stating the facts".
You now said what I bombarded you earlier are of low substance but the fact is, it appears that you do not have enough IQ, general knowledge and substance to comprehen what I bombarded you at all! You don't even know a simple thing why Singapore is now a First World Country now. OMFG!!! You are already in your forties or fifties?? And, you complaint about the S'pore government for not doing enough to help you own Free Hold property. Oh My Fucking Goodness!! By right at your age and educational level, you should jolly well know why the government cannot afford to do that. But it seems that you dun even know why. You seem to look at the micro aspect of things and totally forgotten about the macro economics aspect! You are so simple minded!

I therefore have to conclude that you lack substance & intelligence (i.e. you are acting like a moron) and you therefore do not have the ability to comprehen what I have bombarded you before, and you therefore cannot even tell what are considered of substance and what are not!! You therefore are unable to develop intelligent and worthwhile bombardment to defend yourself!

Quote:

I dun seem to be the only one commenting on you, or are you not even able to see that as well ???shouldn't you practice what you preach ??? or is it a general rule of thumb for everyone except yourself.dun have the faintest clue ... do u ??? does the moderator have any reason to moderate me ???
Well, why dun you list up the samsters who commented on me and what they have commented on me? If their comments are bona fide, I will move on quietly. But I can tell you, they are all like you, a load of bull-shit and craps but nothing of solid substance!!

Take HBK as an example, he was the first to insult me by saying I am stupid! So I have no choice but to bombard him till I bring up the stupidity in him to show to the whole SBF community what is made of him! HBK went on to do the most low level & uncivilised thing and hence, the Moderator has to moderate him!

Another example is you who first insulted me by saying I am an Idiot! Hence I can immediately judge what kinda person HBK and you are! With that, I dun feel guilty to retaliate at all!!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chill Guys, This is a sharing forum meant to exchange info for the benefit of all samsters who cheong gl, no need to get all personal..Live and let go..
Old 10-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Name of WL: Sui Jing (Crystal)
Nationality: PRC
Homebase: 2058

Looks: 6.5
At first glance, I didn’t find her looks stunning. However, her looks will grow on you. To me, she has the GND looks mixed with a bit of slutty.

Body: 6
I find her to be a bit on the slim side. Possesses A+ to B- tits.

Shower: No action.

BBBJ: 6.5
She is not the aggressive type, more towards soft and sensual type with a lot of attention spent licking the shaft. She only attempts to deep throats for a short while, mainly just focusing on the head.

AR: Skip.

Frenching: Yes, passionately.

FJ: 7
She gets wet relatively easily after a short paint of her pussy. I did her in 2 positions, missionary and doggy. I really like her slutty expression when bonking her hard, with her grabbing her tits with her eyes closed.

RTF: Most likely.  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
since i'm at it ... one last one la ... for prosperitydun see why not ??? Bottomline is that you are RUDE. Do you deny it ???...
Mr Moron, I dun deny that I am rude to people who are rude to me in the first place and especially people who act like a big fuck here as if he is a veteran and a Mr Know all!!! I also despise boolickers like your buddies here who add salt and pepper just to support you! These people have no backbone!
Quote:
yes yes ... I did call you an idiot way back here but somehow I cannot remember exactly why, must have been the way u like to post, always trying to instigate responsesit's fast becoming an overused excuse for you to go overboard nowadayspre-emptive strike ??? again ??? told u liao la ... i just called u an idiot, which u have proven to be over and over again. like i said before i haven't zapped u YET or even asked anyone to do so ... so why do you keep talking bout some "coward gang" scenario all the time ??? if what u've been doing all this time is kicking my ass, than by all means, u're welcome to "kick my ass" anytime u want .......
Let me tell you, if I am really an idiot like what you said, you are ten times more an idiot because of your shallow general knowledge and lacking in reasoning skills! I have highlighted why in my earlier posts above. Those who zapped me without leaving their fucking nicks are obviously your coward supporters and love to hide underneath women skirts.

Quote:

HBK if i remembered correctly had nothing to do with u until u dissed his efforts to write FRs and got kinda personal. Like i said la ... it's the way you post ... very instigative ... very condescending ...
Old man! Let me tell you why your moron buddy HBK first insulted me, which I think is uncalled for -

I was bombarding you and some of your moron buddies, he asked me to simmer down my comments and I started to tell him to mind his own business. He added that I talked alot but not contributing. I told him that he has not contributed much FR with substance. He went on to boast to the whole SBF community that he had contributed alot by listing a list of FRs that he has posted. I bombarded him by saying that what he had since contributed were not of much meat and only a skeleton outfit. He felt offended and started to insult me as a stupid fellow. Please be mindful that I have not insulted him until he did so.

Rudeness Begets Rudeness!

Actually before this incident I have some respect for him but after that insulting incident, I have totally lost my respect for him as a person! This is compounded by the fact that he not only insulted a samster but also making derogatory remark on that particular samster's mother! This is downright low level and uncivilized!!

Now tell me, you think what this stupid HBK fellow has done is correct based on a moral standpoint?

Old 11-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
someonelonely is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry folks , I am new to this forum . Can I know their operating hours and what time is the best to avoid "peak' hours
Old 11-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey hey ... been a long time. noticed u active again in the 150 threads

ok la, dun come into the forum much nowadays, it's a different online environment these days, see liao oso sianz. The good thing is that i managed to get in touch with the SBF group where i'm at, so mainly cheonging with them here now. activate u go cheong when i'm back..
Haha alright man. Better call me when u r back
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Name of WL: AC
Nationality: Malaysian
Homebase: 3033

Looks: 7
I find her rather sweet looking, especially when she smile.

Body: 7
She has “upgraded” her tits to B+ to C cup and possesses a meaty butt which is perfect for doggy. She is quite fair with nice complexion.

Shower: Hot water BBBJ.

BBBJ: 7.5
I personally find her BJ skills good. She did it in various different positions and for most of the time, she deepthroats. Her suction is good and she mixed it up with sensual licks and aggressive deepthroats.

AR: 5
Very normal.

Frenching: Yes.

FJ: 7.5
I did her in 2 positions and of course finish it off with doggy. She can really ride well and has good stamina. Overall she is very accommodating and aims to please.

RTF: Yes. Forgotten how many times already.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1