The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Name of WL: Nico
Nationality: Malaysian
Homebase: 1610

Looks: 6.5
I find her rather plain looking with a slightly broad round face.

Body: 7
She possesses a pair of B cup tits with a nice butt. She is fair and her complexion is smooth.

Shower: Hot water BBBJ.

BBBJ: 8.5
I will rate as one of the best in GL. She does it in all sorts of positions which she can think of. Her suction is strong and she deepthroats all the way.

AR: Skip

Frenching: Yes, aggressively.

FJ: 8.5
She is just a wild girl. She will initiate to change to positions which she likes most, and control the tempo. She gets wet easily and always encourages you to lick her tits whenever possible as that is her most sensitive part, according to her.  

RTF: Yes. It’s a weekly affair.  
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Seriously guys.. can you all please leave this thread alone and get a life..
Old 11-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

btw anyone notice that wawa now looks more chio ?? i think her long hair more suitable for her face
Old 12-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Irene (1608)
Age - 24
Height - About 1.68m barefoot, slim with B cups
Hometown - Shantou

Needed some comfort after almost 2 weeks of continuous OT. Went to my usual hang out to ask for Irene as I knew she will be able refresh and energize me. Had to wait, so sat around, drank tea, read newspaper and chit chat with the okt. Phone rang, Irene is ready and on her way. Quick quick went toilet, released myself, and sat down on the sofa trying to appear cool. Irene arrived, saw me, smiled, signed in, and we went to our chamber of ecstasy.

The moment the door closed, she gave me a tight hug and asked me where I have been. I looked her in the eye, jokingly told her I have been hiding in her heart, and took the opportunity to french her. The moment our lips touched the passionometer went up up and up. Her hands were all over me, she pushed me towards the wall and undressed me piece by piece – all while we were frenching like two long lost lovers reunited.

We were down to out birthday suits, and we literally french our way to the shower. She danced around me while soaping me with her hands and body, all the time teasing me with her tongue and lips. It was too much to tahan. I grabbed her tight and french her deep and furious. She seems to be soaked in my passion but suddenly slipped through my embrace and went straight to engulf junior in her warm moist mouth. I had to stop her before junior vomits and faints. Dried up quickly and jumped into bed.

She mischievously piggybacked on me. I turned my head and we tongue fight again. Before I could turn around, she pressed me down and started to catbath my back. When she reached my legs, I lifted my body up to be on all fours. She slipped through between my legs and started to attacked junior again. She must have been a dancer before; she was turning the session into a dance performance. I tried to match her stunts. I slipped junior out of her mouth, gave her a quick cursory catbath and went straight for her love hole. She was shaved! I used my tongue to navigate the surrounding areas, paying particular attention to savor the love hole. She was moaning, twitching and wriggling, I increased the pace of licking and lapping, occasionally stealing a look at her pleasure filled expressions. Suddenly, there was some air rushing out of her love hole, the very next moment a gush of love juice shot into my mouth. It was tasteless and odorless. I spat the warm love juices into some toilet paper. She lied there spent. I moved to caress her face, kissed her softly on her neck and then her lips.

She suddenly leaped up, pressed me down, sat on me and whisper, how dare you torment me, now I’m going to rape you. She moved down to attack junior and his two ding-dong bells. Seeing that junior is already standing in expectant attention, she caped junior and started riding on junior. Slow and easy at first, but she was soon ridding frantically. The room was filed with her sensuous moaning. I was afraid that even people in the next door house could hear her. Suddenly she let out one long high-pitched moan, and showered junior with her love juices. Luckily junior had worn raincoat. She lied on me and we french soft and warmly, as warm love juices dribbled down my crouch. She gave me a teasing light slap and said, “you are such a naughty boy.” “You are the naughty one, trying to drown my junior.” I smiled and said.

Before we left the room, she embraced me tightly again. Our lips locked, and I almost wanted to go for another session. But it was late, so I decided to let her call it a day and keep the session for another time.

Look – 8.5/10
She is pretty in my opinion. Although her face is broad, she has big beautiful eyes and a high nose. She looks alluring and always put on a sweet and mesmerizing smile. She has long straight black hair.

Body – 7.5/10
She is quite tall, slender, well shaped and not bony. She possesses the vital curves with soft B-cup tits which are very nice to grab and kiss.

Cat Bath - 8/10
Wet and sensual cat bath, like doing a dance

Frenching - 9/10
Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. Have to be careful not to fall in love with her. (Now I know why some people don’t french in commercial sex.)

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Stimulating!!!

FJ – 8/10
Passionately and engaging, like making love with hot gf.

Attitude - 9/10
Nice and feminine. Always smiling and chatty.

GFE - 9/10
Like hot gf. Luckily she not into kc, or it would be really easy to fall for her.

RTF - Yes
Definitely, will be on my regular list
Old 12-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Well, Tao Tao & Jia Jia have left but Yao Yao & 3 others whose names I've forgotten are still around. Sorry bros for the trouble I've caused. Guess I better quit the Geylang scene sooner than I expected.
I haven't been to Geylang & SBF in a while but I'd like to tell everybody on herpes red alert DSC has informed me that "all your other results are normal" (the herpes I got from W6 is normal!?) so the 2041 WLs should be OK to patronise. I personally don't dare to go back there as the OKT may have figured out who I am & beat the crap out of me for potentially scaring away customers!

On a sidetrack, I was taking a walk around Geylang yesterday night & is it just me or is W6 now really popular after my post? Ha, that figures, all the raw supporters must have run over there!

Btw somebody PM'ed me to say the only gal he's had sex with in the past year was Xiao Bu Dian & he got herpes from her too.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
I haven't been to Geylang & SBF in a while but I'd like to tell everybody on herpes red alert DSC has informed me that "all your other results are normal" (the herpes I got from W6 is normal!?) so the 2041 WLs should be OK to patronise. I personally don't dare to go back there as the OKT may have figured out who I am & beat the crap out of me for potentially scaring away customers!

On a sidetrack, I was taking a walk around Geylang yesterday night & is it just me or is W6 now really popular after my post? Ha, that figures, all the raw supporters must have run over there!

Btw somebody PM'ed me to say the only gal he's had sex with in the past year was Xiao Bu Dian & he got herpes from her too.
Doesn't matter whether it 2041, W6 or any house or women you met on the pub, streets...... as long one keeps doing french, AR, bbbj.... one risk catching herpes, gonorrhea, hep-B etc etc. If you play risky, you risk the consequences lor. Don't kpkb which house or gurls give you STD lah.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 13-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TigerB is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard from the grapevine that Nana formerly from Lorna's house is expecting twins !!!
There is a man in her life. Hope everything is and works out fine for her.
Cheers.
Old 14-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunku View Post
Irene (1608)
Age - 24
Height - About 1.68m barefoot, slim with B cups
Bro tunku,

Is she fair or tanned ? thks

With covid-19, all bonk safely …
Old 14-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
btw anyone notice that wawa now looks more chio ?? i think her long hair more suitable for her face
Agree, I told her the same thing last week ... btw it is her birthday yesterday 13th Jan

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Xiu Xiu 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by bro justica

ok time for fr on Xiu Xiu

Body:8/10 B to C boobs she got the vase shape man nice to hold her
Shower: 7.5/10 ok tat wat i can say cause think every girls different
BBBJ: 8/10 good she suck like vacucm cleaner haha shiok la

AR: reject

FJ: 7/10 can say tat she those type of girls tat willing to please and very GFE feeling but overall i still like dada sorry bro king but can say tat she very pretty and treat u like her bf no horse run +1 for her in tis dept.

RTF: maybe cause tommy place still have a few yet to conquer yet

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Wa Wa 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) by thebigone

This is my first ever action in this scene..first try what procedure also duno..only know shy..when went into the house also only left 1 girl. luckily is pretty and sexy and can give me a hard on type.

Place : L16H12
Name : WAWA
Nationality: PRC
Price : 150

Looks: 8.5
SYT..can be gf kind..young...age of 20!!!!

Body: 6
slim, normal girl height, B Cup boob..nice to squuze

Shower: yes..slowly..i said i wana bath her but she keep saying bath d no choice.

BJ: 6.5
she wants to do it but i let her do it a while only..coz my first time experience dont 1 to waste it on BJ..but did ball sucking..

AR: none

Frenching: nope..just kiss kiss touch touch

FJ: 6
no expression..shit..looks like sleeping..no sound at all

RTF: Most likely. coz she said she will give me two shots if visit her again..coz mayb i told her i am first time

Old 14-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wa Wa 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) by thebigone

There is a user who have zapped me because I have exposed max_priest doing raw with 150 cat girls in here. And my source? No need any KC with any girls or whatever to know. Don't be a fool to play such games with them. If you have been to 150 regularly, ask any girls esp those from his FR list if they have heard of this guy. And ask them properly what kind of request he ask from them. And yes, you don't treasure your life but we do. This is not your personal playground. And lastly, many people who go regularly already knows.
Old 14-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

AFTER the latest fiasco on L1637 HERPES case, this kind of irresponsible and insane act must be looked down upon seriously.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Doesn't matter whether it 2041, W6 or any house or women you met on the pub, streets...... as long one keeps doing french, AR, bbbj.... one risk catching herpes, gonorrhea, hep-B etc etc. If you play risky, you risk the consequences lor. Don't kpkb which house or gurls give you STD lah.
OK, somebody zapped me on 22-12-2010 05:50 PM, saying, "zap you for being inconsiderate". Sorry, I was just ignorant, I wasn't having any herpes outbreak when I went to 2041 from July to Dec 10, so u can say I was a moron but not an asshole. I haven't been to any Geylang house since before Xmas & dun plan to return.

& to prove I'm not BS'ing, somebody added to my rep on 22-12-2010 04:49 PM, saying, "It's Xiao Bu Dian. I got it from her n i'm very sure it's her as for 1 yr, she's my only sex partner." All C&P.
Old 14-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
There is a user who have zapped me because I have exposed max_priest doing raw with 150 cat girls in here. And my source? No need any KC with any girls or whatever to know. Don't be a fool to play such games with them. If you have been to 150 regularly, ask any girls esp those from his FR list if they have heard of this guy. And ask them properly what kind of request he ask from them. And yes, you don't treasure your life but we do. This is not your personal playground. And lastly, many people who go regularly already knows.
I wonder what is your motive for doing that?!! You are jealous of him for fucking so many WLs izzit?? You are jealous because he can french and get better service from the WLs but you can't izzit??

I think you are a downright SADIST!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1