The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pusswaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Great update bro, more please!
Old 31-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
Nice story , continue please
Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks & up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 31-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ThatOtherGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome updates, TS!

Can share exhibit K as well? from post #580
Old 01-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" I'm sorry Kat. I couldn't hang on. You and Daniel have to win it for us okay?! " Auntie Maxwell apologized to her.

Auntie Kat had a troubled expression written on her face. It should have been the other way around because Auntie Kat had just secretly given Daniel a blowjob (although everyone knew but Auntie Kat doesn't know that). Auntie Kat then replied. " Don't apologize.. I will try my best. "

" Ok how about this, whatever forfeit you do, I will do it with you, alright? " Auntie Maxwell then proposed.

" Huh? Don't need la.. why leh? " Auntie Kat was surprised by her sudden proposal.

" We're on the same boat ma.. If you die, we die together lo. " Auntie Maxwell giggled as Auntie Kat then smiled back and complied.

The game started as the players sat at the table. Auntie Maxwell had grabbed a chair and took a seat beside Auntie Kat to 'show off the team spirit'. Auntie Kat's unfinished beer that she was meant to finish before the game ends remained by her side as Daryl started issuing out the cards. For those who do not know the rules of 5 card draw poker. Basically, it's like Texas-hold-em just that it was more luck-based. Basically, you draw 5 cards from the deck and try to form suits or pairs. You can exchange 0-5 cards with the top of the deck if your hand is unsatisfactory but only once so if you still have a shit hand, then too bad lan lan suck thumb. Also to prevent cheating, the teams were seated facing each other instead of beside each other, meaning to say this was completely luck-based now.

The first round, Daniel had won it for the team as he gave Auntie Kat and his mother a high-five. Uncle D was the one with the worse hand. He then picked Truth. Auntie Kat then giggled and asked him, " So D, how many times have you visited Geylang? "

Wow. I didn't expect her to actually ask the questions herself, somemore it was quite sex-based. It doesn't seem like the Maxwell family understood the term Geylang as Uncle D then explained it to them before replying Auntie Kat. " Maybe once a month before I met you. ", prompting her to giggle a little bit. Looks like her mood was really good and playful now. Furthermore, it looked like his answer had pleased her.

Second round, Uncle Maxwell was the winner whereas the loser was still Uncle D. Talk about having bad luck. He heaved a sigh as he picked Truth again. This time, Daniel was the one who asked him. " I'm going to ask my previous question. Out of the 5-7 times you have sex with Auntie Kat, how many times do you cum inside her? "

" Huh? " Auntie Kat immediately flushed red upon hearing the question. Uncle D then looked at her once more as she lowered her head in shame.

" Everytime. " Uncle D then grinned as the room literally went 'Woooo!' whereas Auntie Kat remained silent.

" No contraceptives or anything? " Uncle Maxwell then asked.

" She just washes it out with water afterwards. " Uncle D then told him.

" Hey! Only one question at a time ok? " Auntie Maxwell then stood up for Auntie Kat.

Auntie Kat managed to win the next hand as Uncle D clicked his tongue, having ended up with the worst hand again. Looks like Lady luck simply wasn't on his side today, given 3 straight loss in a row. As though wanting to get back at him, Auntie Kat just smiled at him and asked, " So D, Truth or Dare? "
Old 01-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lostkarchng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please keep going
Old 01-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates!!! Keep them coming in..
Old 01-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
pantomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep up the good effort.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Truth. " Uncle D looked like he was going to sweat bricks as the peanut gallery laughed at him, telling him that he was going to get it.

" What do you think of me? " Auntie Kat continued smiling at me.

" Umm.. You're the best girlfriend that I can ever ask for? " Uncle D replied.

" Truthfully. " Auntie Kat reinstated her point again.

" Umm.. really good girlfriend but I just wish you could be more open-minded in certain regards. " Uncle D then spilled it out.

Her eyes then opened wide for a second as she then muttered, " Is that so? " and didn't pursue it any further. It was pretty weird especially when I know the context of his words but the game continued on.

Fourth round - Auntie Kat won again as she cheered with Auntie Maxwell by her side. It was pretty weird seeing two women clad in just their lingerie cheering like that but this time around, Uncle D wasn't the loser. Daniel was the loser and he picked Truth. Uncle Maxwell then ask, " Daniel, what do you think of Auntie Kat? "

" She's a pretty sweet lady. I want her as my girlfriend. Guess I will have to snatch her away then. " Daniel shrugged, prompting Auntie Kat to giggle a little bit.

Fifth round - Uncle D finally won but Uncle Maxwell lost. He then smirked, " Man it's become like the forfeits are all Truths. Come hit me with your best shot, Dare! "

Daniel then asked, " Hmm, I dare you to go skinny dip in the pool now. "

" Wow, quite a devil aren't you? " Auntie Maxwell giggled as her husband then took off the remaining piece of cloth left on his body and ran down before swimming one lap and come back up. Deborah then handed her dad a towel to wipe off.

" Damn, the water is cold man. My balls are literally shrinking into my body. " prompting us to laugh at him again.

I have been closely monitoring Auntie Kat but it doesn't seem like she was as guarded as before. I would have expected her to get embarrassed but it seems that she has gotten used to seeing everyone in their current state of attire or something as she took another small sip of the beer by her side. The sixth round - Uncle D won and Daniel was the loser once again. It seems like Auntie Kat's hands were quite lucky, she might not win but she definitely didn't have the lowest pairs.

" Dare I guess. " Daniel then chose. Uncle D then got him back by doing the exact same thing as a form of revenge, prompting quite a bit of laughter as Daniel had the exact same reaction as his Dad.

The 7th round - it seems that even luck has a limit as Daniel won it for the team but Auntie Kat finally lost. Surprisingly, she chose Dare. I bet the guys must have been waiting for this moment for so long. I would have expected her to pick Truth but given that so far Uncle D has revealed some embarrassing facts about her probably made her wary, that or she was feeling adventurous. Uncle D then grinned,

" Hmm, for starters. Take off your bra. "

Auntie Kat then stared at him in slight disbelief. But surprisingly she didn't protest, she simply just looked shocked. As if to encourage her as well, Uncle Maxwell chipped in. " Yeah. It isn't really fair if only our private parts are exposed after all. "

" Jeez, you guys are really perverts aren't you? " Auntie Maxwell then giggled. She then stood up as she then unhooked her bra and tossed it aside as her melons underneath finally breathed some fresh air.

" Huh? " Auntie Kat just looked at her, surprised.

" Told you didn't I. Whatever forfeit you get, we will do together. We're a team. " Auntie Maxwell simply smiled at her. Since she had already done it, it was almost like she was peer pressuring Auntie Kat to doing it as well.

" Well, if you want to run away, it's ok with us as well since my wife is such a good sport and stripped already. " Uncle Maxwell then shrugged. " Good for you huh, D? "

" Of course. Thanks for the treat. " Uncle D simply smiled in response.

I expect Auntie Kat to start protesting just about now but upon getting provoked, she seemed to have changed her mind. I wasn't sure if it was because of Uncle Maxwell's provocation of her running away or jealousy that Uncle D was ogling at Auntie Maxwell but Auntie Kat then heaved a sigh. " Guess that can't be helped.. "
Old 01-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
cowtory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome story TS!!!
Old 02-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, don't keep us in suspense... More updates please.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for new update
Old 03-06-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Wat happen next? waiting for updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1