The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Help advised.

Sorry but i cant seem to delete the thread.

Please close/lock or delete it thanks.

Last edited by LurkerLurks; 27-03-2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 06-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help advised.

Many STDs have no visible symptoms so the only way to know whether you caught something is to get tested.

I see nothing in your photos that is cause for concern. Everything looks normal.

If you are sexually active you should get yourself tested once every six months. This applies even if you are in a relationship as there is no way of telling whether your sex partner is free of STDs just by looking.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Many STDs have no visible symptoms so the only way to know whether you caught something is to get tested.

I see nothing in your photos that is cause for concern. Everything looks normal.

If you are sexually active you should get yourself tested once every six months. This applies even if you are in a relationship as there is no way of telling whether your sex partner is free of STDs just by looking.
those look normal? sry for being noob cause i've no idea of it.
in addition to those pics, sometimes i have slight fatigue and my stomach sometimes hurt after eating meal esp at night. and had a diarrhea afterwards.. even tho this only happened once. thus im paranoid about it.

as for the test, can i ask how do i proceed into going for a test? like which one should i go? the dsc or any other recommendation? and what do i tell the desk personnel? do a anonymous testing? and which kind of test should i do? hiv or all kinds of std?
lastly can i ask how much does it cost? thanks alot for answering my query.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:59 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

all these worrying will do u no good.
get yourself tested. afa.org.sg offers anonymous HIV/syphilis test.

cheapest in sg if i am not wrong.. and it is free if you download the voucher from their website..

take note of the window period though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
t do a anonymous testing? and which kind of test should i do? hiv or all kinds of std?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those look normal? sry for being noob cause i've no idea of it.
in addition to those pics, sometimes i have slight fatigue and my stomach sometimes hurt after eating meal esp at night. and had a diarrhea afterwards.. even tho this only happened once. thus im paranoid about it.

as for the test, can i ask how do i proceed into going for a test? like which one should i go? the dsc or any other recommendation? and what do i tell the desk personnel? do a anonymous testing? and which kind of test should i do? hiv or all kinds of std?
I see absolutely nothing in the images that should be cause for concern. The hair follicles look exactly as they should and that portion of skin you have shown looks perfectly healthy.

If you want to get tested the best place would probably be DSC clinic.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
all these worrying will do u no good.
get yourself tested. afa.org.sg offers anonymous HIV/syphilis test.

cheapest in sg if i am not wrong.. and it is free if you download the voucher from their website..

take note of the window period though...
thanks for the details. i went n checked and found out the free test has been fully redeemed. is there another round that will be given or something? and what do u mean by window period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I see absolutely nothing in the images that should be cause for concern. The hair follicles look exactly as they should and that portion of skin you have shown looks perfectly healthy.

If you want to get tested the best place would probably be DSC clinic.
alright thanks for the help because i got paranoid and alil bump makes me think otherwise. sometimes that portion of the skin is itchy and the way i see it makes me kinda scared
Old 06-03-2018, 07:02 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i am not sure on that..
but the anonymous HIV/syphilis is less than $50 the last time i checked.
so it is very affordable even without the free voucher.

window period is basically the period after an exposure and the earliest testing time.
see this post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:
thanks for the details. i went n checked and found out the free test has been fully redeemed. is there another round that will be given or something? and what do u mean by window period?

Old 08-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wayfarer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts, if you are an nsf, visits to the DSC clinic should be fully covered.

Read up on the tests available at the clinic and request for all.

Do it at the 1st month, 3rd month and 6th month after exposure.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

someone has copied the entire thing and post it on hwz wtf.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
someone has copied the entire thing and post it on hwz wtf.
It does not matter nobody knows your identity and the more publicity there is for your predicament the more responses you'll get.

It would be a lot worse if your post was ignored.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

sorry. can i ask further question? im really scared now. i just had another diarrhea and the fear is really killing me inside. must i really go for the test? but how do i proceed? im afraid of taking it...
Old 08-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sorry. can i ask further question? im really scared now. i just had another diarrhea and the fear is really killing me inside. must i really go for the test? but how do i proceed? im afraid of taking it...

Just go check la. At here whining. I just went check and i am hiv negative. Sibei fast 1 the result.

Just chao geng take mc 1 day or weekend go dsc at kelatan. Make appt.

So scare still want go play. Dare do dare face the music what.

Plus ur picture seems normal la. But just go check and stop going for casual sex la. Later u chk liao few months later come post again paranoid.

Wait 1 month after ur last sex and go dsc check. Should be quite zhun.

Std is okay la. Just mai kana hiv.

Even if you kana hiv. You should able live another 30 to 40 yrs la. Want live so long for what. Hiv also can be controlled.

Check. Stop casual fucking. Then peace.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
What does diarrhea have to do with any STD? The only time you're going to end up with chronic diarrhea might be the end stage of AIDS but that would take a few years to develop.

If you have constant diarrhea then there's something wrong with your gut or diet.

Read https://www.webmd.com/digestive-diso...ses-diarrhea#1

Old 09-03-2018, 06:16 AM

why dont u go see a GP for diarrhea?

Quote:

Old 12-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
takumikumi86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ts, the white spot on your all that you show, please check is your ball hair grown from the white spot? That is normal. I also have that leh. Even there is a possible that you may see some red blood pocket on your ball vain too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1