The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango321 View Post
Me too... planning a trip during the coming good fridays period for a week, staying at Makati area.... any tips???

Recently went to get those popular online dating app Filipino Cupid.. gotten a few replies but somehow the gals are always at some ulu place and they are always asking for help in getting airtix so that they can come Manila... just wanna check, issit safe??? cos manage to get a few hot and chio 1 just that they always asking for help in getting airtix from Cebu...
Don't send money

99% scam

Unless you get lucky with that 1%

Especially to fly from Cebu ? She didn't ask money for other expenses right ?

Most outside girls don't know Manila

Don't waste your money.

How much did they ask ?

Why not filter to Manila ?
Old 17-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently went to get those popular online dating app Filipino Cupid.. gotten a few replies but somehow the gals are always at some ulu place and they are always asking for help in getting airtix so that they can come Manila... just wanna check, issit safe??? cos manage to get a few hot and chio 1 just that they always asking for help in getting airtix from Cebu...
instead ask for her ID so that you can book ticket and send to her...in this case you get to know if her ID is real assuming you saw her real photos before or video chat...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tango321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in a way she did asked for a few la... air plane tix la, need help in paying rental la, say what she's gonna be kicked out of her apartment unless she can pay up the rental by this weekend la, orphan and staying alone blah blah...

i've encountered 2 cases already asking for money to help her pay tix then she come over and accompany ne, and i just blocked them both without much thought..

moving forward to the the next few others...

Online dating Apps are so scary man... think better to meet real person when i'm in Manila rite??
Old 17-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tango321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya taht's what i thought so too... got 1 even showed me a picture of her student pass but again, it could be faked as well i understand...

in the end just blocked her and moving on with life... no choice as thinking back she seems "too friendly" and she offered to keep me accompany for the days i'm in Manila in my hotel room somemore... hahahahah i'm no hunk but it does feel good if it's really genuine case la...
Old 17-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Miss Manila.. the girls there are hot and wild..
Old 17-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Quote:
in a way she did asked for a few la... air plane tix la, need help in paying rental la, say what she's gonna be kicked out of her apartment unless she can pay up the rental by this weekend la, orphan and staying alone blah blah...

i've encountered 2 cases already asking for money to help her pay tix then she come over and accompany ne, and i just blocked them both without much thought..

moving forward to the the next few others...

Online dating Apps are so scary man... think better to meet real person when i'm in Manila rite??
Even for real persons in manila. You will get all those you mentioned above about needing money for this and that. Just got to be thick skin.

The provinces will always have those that dream to go to manila but no $$ to pay for the ticket to get there. Some is go back home for some family issue and find that they don't have enough money to get back to manila.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

update on my visit to Havana cafe as recommended by estys

Reached there few days ago around 12am . Quite a lot of fls. Order some food while scanning through the whole scene as this was my first trip . Noticed the fls will look at you and give you some signal.
End up 2fls walk close to me ask me to join their table, at first thought of reject them to look for bettter chio pinos but was attracted to one of the fls who got a pair of big boobies. After chit chat for an hour , made the deal and back to hotel for action
Quoted 5000 peso
Big and fair D boobs
Bbbj
Accommodate to Any position

Will back to Havana if there is a chance

QUOTE=JonathanSIV;17145082]Even for real persons in manila. You will get all those you mentioned above about needing money for this and that. Just got to be thick skin.

The provinces will always have those that dream to go to manila but no $$ to pay for the ticket to get there. Some is go back home for some family issue and find that they don't have enough money to get back to manila.[/QUOTE]
Old 18-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

oops

https://www.rappler.com/nation/19841...pavilion-hotel
Old 19-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinmach View Post
I am staying at Edsa Shangri la....alone...but scared to take taxi. any massage within walking distance bro? leaving this Thursday morn
Going to Manila next month and staying at EDSA Shangri-La. Was there in 2010 and there was no sign of night life. Tried taking a taxi but traffic was too painful. Looks like I may have a few choices
1. take taxi to Makati area for P Burgos
2. outcall ?
3. wechat ?

thanks to etsys for his contacts last year but my trip was cancelled.
any bars in the area with freelancers ? help !
Old 19-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Going to Manila next month and staying at EDSA Shangri-La. Was there in 2010 and there was no sign of night life. Tried taking a taxi but traffic was too painful. Looks like I may have a few choices
1. take taxi to Makati area for P Burgos
2. outcall ?
3. wechat ?

thanks to etsys for his contacts last year but my trip was cancelled.
any bars in the area with freelancers ? help !
I am not good in bars with freelance

Somebody mentioned Hotel Jen

Of course, Havana works, especially if you don't mind the late hours, and look bit presentable

For others, look up EDSA complex too.

If you prefer take out, WeChat, exercise cautin.

50/50 scam.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Holy week is coming up soon...big migration of ppl from Manila back to their hometown...so avoid the holy week...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Holy week is coming up soon...big migration of ppl from Manila back to their hometown...so avoid the holy week...
Whole of Philippines go on pilgrimage.
Old 19-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackietravels11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to check it out but cant find basement , only saw a very quiet bar on ground level next to main lobby but 8pm on sunday not sure if its the right place , can advise thanks
Old 19-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buzz me up, been here 3 week...dare not go out alone.

Doesn't feel safe to be alone..hahaha. I live in Bel air village near to Makati ave.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Anyone can guide me on Air Force 1? How much the cost be like, and how’s the setup and “gameplay” there?

Just go straight to their massage facility, Flight 168. Same building is Air Force1. Economy, Business, First Class. Fish bowl. Choose Lady. Each class has their own fish bowl. Usually room rate = tip rate. Slam. Bang. Thank you Ma'am. If you're lucky, you'll have silly grin on your face coming out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1