The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

[QUOTE=Leoman4848;17145461]Was there 5 days late Feb.

From Perimeter to Walking St. there's no lack of young pretty girls.
More bars taken over by the Koreans. Bfine ordy 3K to 3.2K. LD @300php. some still serving @280php

Thanks mate for the excellent ground info.There are always fun to be had one form or another if you can mark down some of your expectations
Old 18-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Was there 5 days late Feb.
Shldn't be no war coz u like A, l like B, he like C. different pax different taste.
1st headups...
Bad news to know the manager of Equus, a Sgporean, was down and out,,,stroke !!
Another "long-serve" head waitress of Centauro is out for next 6 mths with mild heart attack.

From Perimeter to Walking St. there's no lack of young pretty girls.
More bars taken over by the Koreans. Bfine ordy 3K to 3.2K. LD @300php. some still serving @280php

Was surprised how LaBamba and Lolipop changed. Full of additional new gers.
Another is Viking. Many chio-bu. Eyes see till blur. place quite full and clamp
XS is stunning too, with dancers, models and showtime, all @different prices.
Qbar is quite ok but left a handful of "old birds" coz went in late.

well, AC though prices of most things went up, its still a place worth to visit.
S$100=php3930 (money charger rate),
cheers
I arrived in AC on 23rd February and supposed to stay until 27th February. I visited ALL the bars on WS that night but even after barhopping for 5 hrs and downing several dozen beers, I cannot find any decent girl to barfine. The quality was so bad and most were 2s or 3s / 10. There were a few that had looks of 4s but were overweight porkies. I rather sleep alone that night. I cut short my stay in AC and moved to Manila the next day.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
I arrived in AC on 23rd February and supposed to stay until 27th February. I visited ALL the bars on WS that night but even after barhopping for 5 hrs and downing several dozen beers, I cannot find any decent girl to barfine. The quality was so bad and most were 2s or 3s / 10. There were a few that had looks of 4s but were overweight porkies. I rather sleep alone that night. I cut short my stay in AC and moved to Manila the next day.
Simon,

I know what your problem is:
Are you gay? Don't waste your money visiting Manila or Angeles! Just go straight to San Francisco near the intersection of Castro and Polk and you'll find and meet all your fairies and closet Queens!

Good luck!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sori, i beg to defer.
if and when there's several hundreds pinas and u can't even find one, maybe you're over drunk with your several doz of beers.
Or perhaps, with 3000peso ur expecting miss world or miss universe.
and we should know "1 man meat is another's poison".

I strongly believe Manila, EDSA wldn't make much differences.

Quote:

Last edited by Leoman4848; 19-03-2018 at 03:14 AM. Reason: wrong wordings
Old 19-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tai Kor yi keng kiu lei mo hei lei jikei si fatt han oi fei kor hei.
Anyway take it as a mistake made and dun ever go there again...... and where is your Manila FRs?
Old 19-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guys, ARE U very sure its heart attack? r u sure he died?
pls,,,,, cannot anyhow say if not sure. dont anyhow say pple die.

I was told by several pple incl pple who knew him dat its STROKE, n half body paralysed. BUT still alive. Complicated family backgrd but sad thing though.

i knew him but never got to get his home address to visit when i was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And I think his residency in Philippines was grey

Wife was dancer in Singapore I believe as later I found a girl who knew the wife. Maybe that why ICA reject

As said, never took up his offer to see his stuff ... As I skirted around AC for some time already.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
guys, ARE U very sure its heart attack? r u sure he died?
pls,,,,, cannot anyhow say if not sure. dont anyhow say pple die.

I was told by several pple incl pple who knew him dat its STROKE, n half body paralysed. BUT still alive. Complicated family backgrd but sad thing though.

i knew him but never got to get his home address to visit when i was there.
His wife posted pictures of his funeral.

Coffin. About a couple of week ago.

Say what ? Why I kill a live person ?

If not sure I send you photo.

I don't want to post the picture here.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I noticed your points have been dropping.
Upz you for posting a truthful report.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped you bro
Old 20-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Frankly, I dun take sides but why are those negative commentators are here? Usually they will auto-eject from tis chat, rite? I had visited Thailand, Vietnam,China,HK, Malaysia..each hve its own beauties/ugliest n tats a norm! I dun understand wats da logic of degrading tis place of fun? 😂
Old 20-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t take side too, but sometime those investor and agent and the clone are so aggressive that why people with have more nagative comment.

Me I like ac, but ac really have many porkie now I don’t know why the bar employ them maybe no more girls to choose
Old 21-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

If you want to drink refreshing and juicy coconut/buko juice, go to Kokomo's Restaurant! Also, a girl named Karen from Club RA, has a cute kissable and juiciest lips in WS!

Last edited by norice; 21-03-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Few more weeks to go and I'll be in Angeles, can't wait to meet all those attractive and sexy girls!
Samsters, see you guys in Angeles, during Songkran in Thailand! Great food, excellent exchange rates, lots of attractive girls and reasonably safe so what can go wrong, who doesn't want to visit Angeles?
hey dude,

love your enthusiasm visiting AC but so far no forum from you except saying plenty of attractive girls...

dun think anyone will buy into when others are trashing the quality of gals...

what this thread needed is juicy forums...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hey dude,

love your enthusiasm visiting AC but so far no forum from you except saying plenty of attractive girls...

dun think anyone will buy into when others are trashing the quality of gals...

what this thread needed is juicy forums...
Greetings,

Okay, thanks for your constructive advice!

Last edited by norice; 21-03-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

greetings bro,
thx for the confirmation. Wat Im saying is NOT u kill a live person, Im meaning is not to pass off a live person dead.
Since u have confirmation, im to honor ur explaination since u there after me, (me late feb). Thx anyway 4 d info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
His wife posted pictures of his funeral.

Coffin. About a couple of week ago.

Say what ? Why I kill a live person ?

If not sure I send you photo.

I don't want to post the picture here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1