The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Is yanzi pretty & service good?

Bao Mei recommends me to try her friends QQ and yanzi
Yes to both your questions bro. I had to wait 1.5 sessions just for yanzi in her first week of work!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 07-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Tried qq..She look like channel 8 actress - Hui xin
Old 07-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Is yanzi pretty & service good?

Bao Mei recommends me to try her friends QQ and yanzi
QQ & YZ prettier than BM
Old 07-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tomorrow last day liao

No more slots ...fully booked

All the Best YY
It's YY's final work day today. I had my farewell bonk two days ago. When she saw me, she exclaimed that she was going to be tired out ... to the laughter of the OKTs and clients around! I said tiring but enjoyable should be ok, it's going to be the last time! Indeed, she gave me a memorable solid fuck! After the clean-up shower, we hugged in the naked bodies and gave each other the farewell well-wishes! Best of fortunes to her! She has served a good 21 mths (at least to me and her regulars).
Old 07-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It's YY's final work day today. I had my farewell bonk two days ago. When she saw me, she exclaimed that she was going to be tired out ... to the laughter of the OKTs and clients around! I said tiring but enjoyable should be ok, it's going to be the last time! Indeed, she gave me a memorable solid fuck! After the clean-up shower, we hugged in the naked bodies and gave each other the farewell well-wishes! Best of fortunes to her! She has served a good 21 mths (at least to me and her regulars).
Did you also get a standing ovation and bow to your audience on your way out?
Old 07-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Did you also get a standing ovation and bow to your audience on your way out?
No lah, only OKT Ah Bao around. But more importantly, all smiles from Yang Yang and myself as I took a 100-plus drink to cool my hot & sweaty body and rest on the sofa area where the Malaysian WL normally sit. (She could rest for some two minutes only, soon her next customer came.)
Old 07-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
No lah, only OKT Ah Bao around. But more importantly, all smiles from Yang Yang and myself as I took a 100-plus drink to cool my hot & sweaty body and rest on the sofa area where the Malaysian WL normally sit. (She could rest for some two minutes only, soon her next customer came.)
My fav YY said she will remember my white face and big mouth.

She told me 宝 哥 (OKT Yap) brought back something nice for her when he came back from his recent vacation.

I told OKT Yap that he should give her a farewell present for all her hard work.

Bwhahaha ...................

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I heard yang yang has started deleting wechats already......
Old 08-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I heard yang yang has started deleting wechats already......
Normallah bro, she will only left those customer that treat her well like buying expensive gift (big carrot head). WL job was like acting, once left the scene, their acting job also finished. Thats why i always treat them only as sex object, once they demand things, i will move to new lady to satisfy my sexual need.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good service queens like YY should be celebrated.

And nowadays few WLs last close to the 2 years limit.

Had mu good times with her and wish her all the best

Quote:
Old 08-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite lucky despite my forced semi-retirement I still managed to bonk her like 7-8 times during her stint.

But all good things will have to come to an end.

I am hoping Ah Yap, arguably the best OKT ever in my opinion, will weave his magic once again to conjure up the next Rong Rongs and Yang Yangs for us to savour and enjoy.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah! I had YY only once and could not get a slot in her last few days. What a miss! Did any one raw her as a parting gift?
Old 12-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Pretty newbie yanzi will be flying back tomorrow. Bye bye to this sweet Paige Chua lookalike. For those who haven't tried her in the past month she's been here, no more chance liao.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pretty newbie yanzi will be flying back tomorrow. Bye bye to this sweet Paige Chua lookalike. For those who haven't tried her in the past month she's been here, no more chance liao.
Farewell to YanZi, Mei Na, Fanny and Yang Yang of this house! Have a blissful CNY and live well!
Old 13-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
YZ got good business but no choice got to go home

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1