The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
hi bro, please pm me the contact for the 2nd pub that you went,and had bj. I had yet conquer pinay.
thanks!!
B
Very expensive BJ
Old 23-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Botsog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi bro can share the pub you went. thanks
Old 24-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, please share general locality.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=Arrow'n'Bow;17233538]To liven up this thread i thought id try some pinay joints i hadnt been to in a while and see how they fare now and write an FR.

First went to a pub that i had last gone more than 2 to 2.5 years ago. They used to have the most expensive starting price for LDs during those days. LD starting @ $70
Old 24-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I just come back from boat quay area and i have a bad experience. This is my first time going this kind of place and i kena chop big time. When i enter the place, 1 of the girl ask if she can drink with me and i get her 1 LD. After that she ask 1 more girl to join in as she told me that need her for cover when blow me and need to buy LD for each of them. In the end is just touch, i only can blame my small head.
The LD is $66 and beer is $10.
The Pubs in Boat Quay are usually a bad experience.

WJ
Old 24-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Go to Katong (odeon katong) ,2 pubs or roxy square, 400+ Joo chiat rd, they open earlier like 4ish ..
I think the Katong pubs are the earliest to open. Otherwise you can try Lucky Plaza. Some open after lunch but not many girls till evening.
Old 27-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Which pubs at odeon katong bro?
Quote:
Go to Katong (odeon katong) ,2 pubs or roxy square, 400+ Joo chiat rd, they open earlier like 4ish ..
Old 28-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souichiro View Post
Which pubs at odeon katong bro?
Are there still pubs @Odeon Katong ?
Went there long long time ago in the days that PSC was blooming.
After reading this I will have to go
Old 28-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are 2 pubs, Paddles & just next to it , same owners .. just cant remember the name... !!
I think you meant “Dreams”. And you’re right , I was told it’s under the same owner . But the younger ones are all stationed at Paddles . Mostly MILFs at Dreams . Not sure why this segregation though .
Old 28-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Cleared all PMs received so far. Request bros to post their FRs in this thread if you were able to have a good time.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I just come back from boat quay area and i have a bad experience. This is my first time going this kind of place and i kena chop big time. When i enter the place, 1 of the girl ask if she can drink with me and i get her 1 LD. After that she ask 1 more girl to join in as she told me that need her for cover when blow me and need to buy LD for each of them. In the end is just touch, i only can blame my small head.
The LD is $66 and beer is $10.
Bro is this the pub you mentioned in your PM to me? I think i have been there once. First time i passed by it was late. There were some hot looking girls standing outside and inviting me in. I didn't have time then so i didnt go that time
A few weeks later i decided to check it out. This time the girls out front didn't look that great. I was led to the back corner so i had my hopes up. However the girls didnt seem appealing. I picked one of the big breasted ones and bought her an LD for $66.

Not much touching or even hints of further action from her. As usual once the LD was over she asked for another round but i had seen enough. Scooted out of there without buying any more. Never even thought about going there again.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
The Pubs in Boat Quay are usually a bad experience.

WJ
Cant generalise. Depends on your intentions and the girl you choose. I have had different experiences in the same pub in just a space of a week or two.

There's a saying i learnt from this forum - Your mileage may vary (YMMV) and this is true for beginners and experienced bros.

Sometimes you may just want to rub and feel a sexy hot pinay at one pub and are ok to wait for a release at another place where the girls may not be that hot but are more playful. So depends how you mix and match based on what is on offer
Old 28-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
I think you meant “Dreams”. And you’re right , I was told it’s under the same owner . But the younger ones are all stationed at Paddles . Mostly MILFs at Dreams . Not sure why this segregation though .
Bro any action at the pubs. Do they compare to the old paramount pubs back in the golden days?
Old 28-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Bro is this the pub you mentioned in your PM to me? I think i have been there once. First time i passed by it was late. There were some hot looking girls standing outside and inviting me in. I didn't have time then so i didnt go that time
A few weeks later i decided to check it out. This time the girls out front didn't look that great. I was led to the back corner so i had my hopes up. However the girls didnt seem appealing. I picked one of the big breasted ones and bought her an LD for $66.

Not much touching or even hints of further action from her. As usual once the LD was over she asked for another round but i had seen enough. Scooted out of there without buying any more. Never even thought about going there again.
yup, is the one i pm you.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
As you said YMMV, depending on who u get & if u r lucky ..
Btw the LDs here start at $20 compared to BQ & TP..
How is the action there??

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Pubs in katong starts from $20?? zhun boh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1