The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
still misses her...

she was and is still the best fuck i’ve ever had. none can compare...

chose to break up with her cut off connection with her to choose over another decent girl ideally for marriage.

but after 4 months i still think about her while my current close ones are like treating me unmanly i would say....

what should i do....
Old 17-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: still misses her...

then don't get married yet, chances are if you are a stepping rug or softhearted guy, don't get married for the sake of doing so.
Old 17-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea...i am financially down at the moment. and my "ideal" partner is showing her true form. only want the good days but shows resentment currently
Old 17-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
yea...i am financially down at the moment. and my "ideal" partner is showing her true form. only want the good days but shows resentment currently
Congrats. Better to know now than later.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
Congrats. Better to know now than later.

Agree, if they cannot accept you at your worst, they dont deserve you at your best.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Sammyboyanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah bro! Move on!!
Old 19-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, sorry to burst your bubble but usually when you're financially down no woman will touch you.

If you find one that does, never let her go!
Old 19-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Bro, sorry to burst your bubble but usually when you're financially down no woman will touch you.

If you find one that does, never let her go!
If you can't impress the date with high end dinner. Are they still worth your time?

I can get cheap dates with just noodles in Thailand. But in Singapore. Not air con. Not impressed.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

sg gers are difficult ....
Old 21-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

I bet Thai guys say the same thing about Thai girls, Taiwanese guys say the same things about Taiwanese girls, China guys say the same thing about China girls.

Honestly, I wouldn't complain about any girls, just step up, and buck up and be someone they would kill to get close to you.
Old 22-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
If you can't impress the date with high end dinner. Are they still worth your time?

I can get cheap dates with just noodles in Thailand. But in Singapore. Not air con. Not impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
hmmmm... there are many non materialist & easy sg girls in sg.. if you cant find 1 then the problem is on you..

Last edited by dyelook; 22-12-2017 at 02:34 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
but after 4 months i still think about her while my current close ones are like treating me unmanly i would say....
the BIG Q is : does she miss u at all?
Answer : BIG NO!
Old 25-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

This is call sex chemistry, very few people knows how its like to find the right blow your fxxking mind away sex partner. But alas most does not end up together, this is fate just get over it
Old 26-01-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
hmmmm... there are many non materialist & easy sg girls in sg.. if you cant find 1 then the problem is on you..
I'm hitting 40. Where do these unicorns exist? Most of the 30s ain't settling down with a reboot.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

chose to break up with her cut off connection with her to choose over another decent girl ideally for marriage.

what should i do....
Your instinct will prove you right one day. Just wait for it. At the moment, you are suffering from The-grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side syndrome. You want your quick fix. But when you had her, you decided she is not the One. Don't have her, you pine for her. Someone needs to give you one tight slap to wake you up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1