The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats great only the WC compell women to make marriage fail
And every women goes into a marriage with plans to sabotage it and eventually herself? Got it! Anyone told you you're a genius?
Old 29-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

An absolute genius! Even knows how my wife looks like without meeting her. Lol. Simply awesome! One thing though. That English. Needs some work. Loosen the angst, it might help. But otherwise. Brilliant.

Pssst: Can give me the 4 digits coming out this weekend? Thanks.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take it easy TS. Life is short. Enjoy nia
Old 30-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
IF your wife so pretty so engaging and you so happily married liek what you are try to sell, you wouldnt be spend so much time giveing your worthless opinion on SO MANY threads, as to english ability look at your own postings full of grammatical error and use of language that belongs to someone with a highschool education. It doesnt take much intellect to hypothesis abt your situation ie lack of education and ugly wife, i mean how pretty is a wife that is 40ish and puts up with your stupidity, i can barely stomach you listening to your stupid rabbling online, imagine having to listen to you, look at your ugly face and having sex with you, your wife would have to be some hideous troll
I got me a fanboy. Lol. Come, let me help you out.

"If your wife is so pretty and so engaging, and you so happily married like what you are trying to sell, you wouldnt be spending so much time giving your worthless opinion on SO MANY threads. As to English ability, do look at your own postings. They are full of grammatical errors and the use of language resembles one with a high school education. It doesnt take much intellect to hypothesize abt your situation ie a lack of education and an ugly wife. I mean how pretty can a 40ish wife be when she has to put up with your stupidity? I can barely stomach listening to your stupid ramblings online. Imagine having to listen to you, looking at your ugly face and having sex with you? Your wife would have to be some hideous troll."

There you go. Fixed. You're welcome
Old 30-01-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
notice you never debate teh valid points i bring up instead you are just a two bit cheap word spell check which i could also use if i think you are worth me than the two sec it takes me to expose your stupidity
Lol. In addition to Spell Check you might want to add,

Simple past tense - wife is
Conjunction - and so engaging
Present continuous tense - trying to sell
Third person pronoun - They are full of
Simple plural - grammatical errors
Vocabulary - use of language resembles one, stupid ramblings online
Indefinite article - ie a lack of education and an ugly wife
Synthesis and transformation - I mean how pretty can a 40ish wife be when she has to put up with your stupidity?

You know, a lot of people spent a lifetime trying to master the above. Some even make a living teaching these to primary school kids (pun intended). So you are not doing them justice by classifying all these under the guise of Spell Check, ya?

I am debating the points. I am showing you who is the one who lacks an education.
Old 31-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
As you stated this so called knowledge you are now claiming as a expertise is at most as you mentioned "teaching primary school kids" ie is not worth much, even barely educated angmoh can do that. Secondly Word spellcheck also includes grammarcheck, and thats all you have done in your correction of my posts. Why dont you go look back at your own posts and see the abundance of errors. What I was alluding to was all the other points I previously brought up. Its the sign of a loser that would resort to typographical errors as a sign of a winning debate when other issues have been raised.
Except that Grammar check does not include Vocabulary and Synthesis & Transformation which you sorely need, and primary school teachers in Singapore is a highly trained job requiring a teaching diploma which most ang mohs do not have.

I can see why your wife left you, and why you can't hold down any relationship with your winning personality and bigoted views. "20 gf and 3 serious ones last more than 1 year" reveals a weakness, not a boast. I actually feel sorry for you.

The happiness you refer to, of humping 490 women compared to me with a simple family, let me break it down for you. I hope you hump a women every hour after work. Because after you are done with your hooker, all you have left is your lonely self for the rest of the night. Feel free to pity me doing beautiful family time with my lovely wife and kids. I know nothing about happiness.

I think one of us is not growing up properly. Like a caterpillar that did not evolve to a butterfly. Sowing wild oats sounds like the stuff one does when young. Then one gets married and move on to the next stage in life. Father a child, build a family. Primary 4 Science - Life Cycles. Funny how it is the caterpillar that is now boasting to the butterfly how great life is when he does not know what it feels like to fly. Don't mind me, your life is still great. Like that prostitute with her 491th customer. You and her are absolutely loving it. And I am just too dumb to realize it.

You know, a minister once told me. He heard countless confessions from men before they exited this life. None has told him on their deathbeds that they wished for an extra million dollars or wished they had closed that business deal. Most told him they wished they could have spent more time with their loved ones. I hope you kept the names of those 490 whores. You know, just in case the minister should ask.

There is actually nothing to debate. We live in different worlds and to each his own. Go get em tiger! Your 491st.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

chicken and duck talk here, I think it is MS MoeLanYong vs Mr.sbfs haha, how can both world come together?
Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
chicken and duck talk here, I think it is MS MoeLanYong vs Mr.sbfs haha, how can both world come together?
Only that Tom bo sai pang, go stalk all my posts to pick a fight. I ying siu him lor.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a lot of bullshit in this thread abt divorce and such.

Anyway, I realized after eight years that me and my partner are two completely different people.

Actually, I realized it long ago, but I had this positive view that she will change over time, She has changed somewhat but the core habits and behaviors are the same and don't think she will ever change.

She has good qualities but we both have very conflicting views about life and perspective about how to live our life.

Earlier on, we use to quarrel a lot and fight a lot. But over a period of time, I have come to the understanding that all these quarrels and fights were basically useless as nothing is going to change or any good gonna come of it.

I just decided that I would rather have a peaceful life that live a life full of nasty battles .

From that day onwards, its rare to fight or quarrel ,even if she instigates me , I just brush it off as no point as nothing good is going to come off it.

I just take it that we are two very different ppl living in the same house.

Why don't I divorce? I don't see the benefits of it. Its going to detrimental to me, my kid and my parents. The status quo seems the best choice.

After the realization and all, I live a more peaceful life and a more fruitful live. The only thing is I don't have someone to call as my soulmate that I can share my love and somene to get initimate with.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinger2 View Post

Anyway, I realized after eight years that me and my partner are two completely different people.

Actually, I realized it long ago, but I had this positive view that she will change over time, She has changed somewhat but the core habits and behaviors are the same and don't think she will ever change.

After the realization and all, I live a more peaceful life and a more fruitful live. The only thing is I don't have someone to call as my soulmate that I can share my love and somene to get initimate with.
If one has lived life a bit, one will realize there are 2 things a man will never do. One, he will never stop to ask for directions. Two, he will never admit he is wrong. He will rather NOT have "a soulmate" for the rest of his life than admit the wrong is on his part.

I will do this thread no favours by moping around like every contributor. Allow me to present a different perspective.

Why does one think that marriage gives him the right to be his wife's father or priest? Why is one so quick to judge his wife's character - Oh, she has changed. Not me. She. Her fault. She has to do the "changing". Not me. I am never at fault.

Don't we all change as we grow older? We see things differently. We face new challenges. But No, it is the wife's fault for changing. Or not being able to "change".

I had my first love when I was a teenager. When we broke up 7 years, we were both accusing each other of "changing". I found such a relationship suffocating. It felt like a priest breathing down my neck. What she did wrong. What I did wrong. How she "changed". How I "changed". How we both should "change". We were both blaming each other every time we quarrelled. It felt miserable. Such a relationship was doomed to fail. And it did.

But I learned. Enter my wife. We never talked about how each should behave. We never talked about our future. We never talked about the 3 ways to get rich, the 5 ways to invest in a hdb, the 7 things to do to build a family, etc. Heck, I never even told her I loved her or gave her a rose till AFTER we were married. We just enjoyed each other for what we were. When we were happy, we went out. When we were not happy, we went out with other friends separately. More often than not, we were happy being together. There were no promises to each other, no pressure, no nothing. We talked only about happy things when we were together. Jokes, giggles and laughter. I respected her as a person and as an individual, and vice versa. This continues up till today.

Aren't you tired after a day's work? You only have that few hours left for the day. Why do you want to trap yourself by going into a topic that will lead to a quarrel i.e you wrong, I right, you changed, I didnt, can you change?

Nobody will bat an eyelid when you say you and wife are "completely different" people. On the contrary, what I will find astonishing is when you say you and your wife are the same people! Because the truth is No two humans are alike. Not even identical twins.

Every person reacts differently in different situations. If you haven't found that out, you have lived your life in vain. I can understand it if you are a construction worker and the way you resolve conflicts is to get personal. Oh...she....her fault....she changed...I didn't ....I holy....I angry her now.

When you are capable of typing English in a forum, shouldn't you operate at a higher level than that construction worker? Isn't resolving conflict at work is a common thing? Haven't you been in the boardroom where colleagues disagree? Did you get personal with that colleague when you didn't get things your way? Or did you just agree to disagree, move on and do your work nonchalantly? Why then are you not applying these skills to your marriage?

I submit to you, you have built too much expectations on your wife. You are choking the relationship. Keyword YOU.

Learn to take things easy. Chill. Ditch the I TOLD YOU SO. If your wife insists on doing things her way, let her do what she wants. She is an adult after all. When she messes up, learn to laugh over it. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't so important was it? You just wanted to WIN.

Yes, there will be quarrels and disagreements. Like I said, no 2 minds think alike. Keep the quarrels infrequent. Resolve the matter quickly. Don't bear grudges. And stop bringing it up again! No one wants to be married to a historian, an accountant or a lawyer. Why are you so quick to bring up the past? So quick to calculate who is right? So quick to argue?

Nobody said Marriage is easy. It is always a Work in Progress. It needs work. As you age, the anger quells. The need to be RIGHT all the time lessens. You hit your 50s, you find yourself a soulmate.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

She has good qualities but we both have very conflicting views about life and perspective about how to live our life.

Earlier on, we use to quarrel a lot and fight a lot. But over a period of time, I have come to the understanding that all these quarrels and fights were basically useless as nothing is going to change or any good gonna come of it.

I just decided that I would rather have a peaceful life that live a life full of nasty battles .

From that day onwards, its rare to fight or quarrel ,even if she instigates me , I just brush it off as no point as nothing good is going to come off it.

Why don't I divorce? I don't see the benefits of it. Its going to detrimental to me, my kid and my parents. The status quo seems the best choice.

I have the same mindset ....
I put aside the r/ship and focus on my career. Travelling out of the country most of the time. Only person who is now suffering is my child which I feel very sorry. But i get very unhappy when am home for more than 2 days seeing this is not what I want, and if I want to drive towards my aspiration we end up in bitter fights.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Similar situation for me.

I had my separation a long time ago, now legally divorced.

I’m happier this way but from time to time I miss both my boys though I’ve gotten used to it.

Deep down I know I am a player and I will never change.

If I had the chance I would not have gotten married etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
I have the same mindset ....
I put aside the r/ship and focus on my career. Travelling out of the country most of the time. Only person who is now suffering is my child which I feel very sorry. But i get very unhappy when am home for more than 2 days seeing this is not what I want, and if I want to drive towards my aspiration we end up in bitter fights.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 16-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think you are coming from the perspective that I am a person who does not admit my guilt if I am wrong. I admit it and I have changed to whatever things she said I was not doing. But she didn't.

1) She had lied to me multiple times .

2) She had manipulated me multiple times.

3) She takes me for a punching bag when she has issues with her family.

4) No matter what I do, it never satisfies her. She always has something that I am not doing.

5) I have been very nice to her and she has taken advantage of that.

Have I been wrong, yes certainly! I have apologized to her and changed. She knows it and has even acknowledged it.

I can go on and on and on.

Have you ever thought that sometimes it is the woman who is wrong.

There are man who are good you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Except that Grammar check does not include Vocabulary and Synthesis & Transformation which you sorely need, and primary school teachers in Singapore is a highly trained job requiring a teaching diploma which most ang mohs do not have.

I can see why your wife left you, and why you can't hold down any relationship with your winning personality and bigoted views. "20 gf and 3 serious ones last more than 1 year" reveals a weakness, not a boast. I actually feel sorry for you.

The happiness you refer to, of humping 490 women compared to me with a simple family, let me break it down for you. I hope you hump a women every hour after work. Because after you are done with your hooker, all you have left is your lonely self for the rest of the night. Feel free to pity me doing beautiful family time with my lovely wife and kids. I know nothing about happiness.

I think one of us is not growing up properly. Like a caterpillar that did not evolve to a butterfly. Sowing wild oats sounds like the stuff one does when young. Then one gets married and move on to the next stage in life. Father a child, build a family. Primary 4 Science - Life Cycles. Funny how it is the caterpillar that is now boasting to the butterfly how great life is when he does not know what it feels like to fly. Don't mind me, your life is still great. Like that prostitute with her 491th customer. You and her are absolutely loving it. And I am just too dumb to realize it.

You know, a minister once told me. He heard countless confessions from men before they exited this life. None has told him on their deathbeds that they wished for an extra million dollars or wished they had closed that business deal. Most told him they wished they could have spent more time with their loved ones. I hope you kept the names of those 490 whores. You know, just in case the minister should ask.

There is actually nothing to debate. We live in different worlds and to each his own. Go get em tiger! Your 491st.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you are coming from the perspective that I am a person who does not admit my guilt if I am wrong. I admit it and I have changed to whatever things she said I was not doing. But she didn't.

1) She had lied to me multiple times .

2) She had manipulated me multiple times.

3) She takes me for a punching bag when she has issues with her family.

4) No matter what I do, it never satisfies her. She always has something that I am not doing.

5) I have been very nice to her and she has taken advantage of that.

Have I been wrong, yes certainly! I have apologized to her and changed. She knows it and has even acknowledged it.

I can go on and on and on.

Have you ever thought that sometimes it is the woman who is wrong.

There are man who are good you know.

Dont ever reason with a woman .....wasting of breathe. Man is always on the left and woman is always right......They expect man have to give in to them. I had enough of them too....
Old 19-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

on the same page as you bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1