The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kena STd from HJ

Really extraordinary, even with the sperm on her hard, for sure she took some couple of minutes of break before your turn, so sperm already dried up, i think it will happen if the girl HJ you right after the first customer and still got wet sperm on her hand.
Old 26-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Share which shop is that?
It's at Serangoon gardens
Old 26-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I believe this is a true story. My friend got it worse though. He got herpes from a HJ from a masseur previously. Since herpes has no cure, it is going to be with him for the rest of his life.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 26-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I believe this is a true story. My friend got it worse though. He got herpes from a HJ from a masseur previously. Since herpes has no cure, it is going to be with him for the rest of his life.
Highly unlikely it's far more probable that he caught it before the hand job. Outbreaks can occur months or even a couple of years after the initial infection.

http://justherpes.com/facts/how-long...s-lie-dormant/

Dormancy Before The First Outbreak

If you’ve contracted the virus but not yet experienced a herpes outbreak, truthfully there’s no 100% accurate way to determine when one will occur. There are too many factors, but hopefully we can give you an idea of what they are. (In the meantime, you can order a confidential STD test online.)

Firstly, everyone’s body is different, as is their immune system. Even more, some strains of HSV are more forceful than others. If a person has a strong immune system, then it is very possible for an outbreak to occur years after contracting the virus.

We can tell you what is considered typical, and that is that people do often have their first outbreak two weeks after contracting it. But this just isn’t reliable, because it’s equally accepted that people can often have outbreaks after two years. That’s why so many people will have trouble pinpointing when they got herpes at all. There are many statistics and possibilities:
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2018, 03:30 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i really dont know which is worst

real story too... my doctor friend vomit blood reading the post here.. he cant believe how patient sam is and how ignorance and bullheaded some samsters are... since dogmatism has no cure, he will be forever laughing at these samsters for the rest of his life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros
Talk to your wife/gf/fb/little3 lately? Just throwing it out there.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aymanzalwahiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are you sure is claymidia? did you get yourself a std check ? is it really proven that hj can cause such thing?
Old 26-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

Maryam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting is it really proven that hj can cause such thing?
Old 27-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
GingerBlaze is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Unlikely from HJ.... BBBJ also damn low chance already....
Old 27-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My mate got urethral stricture from bbbj. I suppose bbbj feels good but it does however come with plethora of risks. I will suggest to make the whore you are engaging have her mouth wash with ketaconazole and listerine before proceeding with bbbj to reduce the risks, that is if you prefer bb.
Old 27-02-2018, 05:24 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

while certain STI like gonorrhea and chlamydia could lead to one having urethral stricture.. .. there are other reasons that causes urethral stricture...what makes him so sure that he got it from a BBBJ?

mouth wash isnt going to help much with oral sex.. there is nothing solid to prove that mouthwash kills STI.. with the exception of maybe gonorrhea..
but there is a lot of STI one can get from oral sex. read this post..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=121

here are also some links on std and urethral stricture

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...6&postcount=11
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...5&postcount=17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
My mate got urethral stricture from bbbj. I suppose bbbj feels good but it does however come with plethora of risks. I will suggest to make the whore you are engaging have her mouth wash with ketaconazole and listerine before proceeding with bbbj to reduce the risks, that is if you prefer bb.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-02-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Yes exactly, why would I wanna lie, I don't have so much time. Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.
TS, be more gracious la. You don't have to curse those who don't believe you.

Anyway, could it be the towel on the bed you lie on was contaminated with the STD bacteria? And you happened to lie on it without wearing a shorts?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

my only dissatisfaction is the ML doing HJ instead of juagen.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Just mt assumption may not be correct !
1) Unless ML hand got cut abrasion, blood stains, other infected personsemen specimen...?
And ML purposely use highly contaminate saliva apply on your penis ..?

2)Not saying about yourself . Sometime outside other guys are too flirting. Use their advantage to take advantages on any women out there. Hunt them down for their plessure. I know many of them f many maids and housewife and i come across some women taking revenge and sleep with their bosses. You read the news it did happenned before.

Please shift your focus when necessary dont assume HJ alone with widen view.
Lets move on from your wound after recover. Dont pass it to other otherwise difficult for you to repay for your karma really!! I believe that

Last edited by bonk69; 11-03-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
while certain STI like gonorrhea and chlamydia could lead to one having urethral stricture.. .. there are other reasons that causes urethral stricture...what makes him so sure that he got it from a BBBJ?

mouth wash isnt going to help much with oral sex.. there is nothing solid to prove that mouthwash kills STI.. with the exception of maybe gonorrhea..
but there is a lot of STI one can get from oral sex. read this post..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=121

here are also some links on std and urethral stricture

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...6&postcount=11
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...5&postcount=17
I have no idea. At least that was based on what he said or perhaps, his own assumption. Hopefully he has finally realized the danger of not using condom while engaging sexual activities with whores. Funny how he felt the need to look for whores when he has a wife who is prettier than most whores. I suppose people are insatiable?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1