The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Hotel Advise (Visitor Friendly)

Based in BKK for a few months now and have tried several 5*/4* hotels here so wanted to compile a short list of good hotels and how girl friendly they are.

Generally speaking room rates at decent hotels don't change in Bangkok if you book for 1 or 2 guests so always pre-book your hotel for two. If you're booked for one then they might get difficult if suddenly another guest shows up and they try and charge you a 'joiner fee'.

The next issue is ID check which is really a pain so I'd try to find hotels where you don't have to pass close by the front desk every single time you enter. If the girl looks decent then usually hotels won't bat an eye.

Most hotels require elevator key cards, though I always recommend to pick up your girl at the Lobby due to the many fake pics they send you. If not legit, send them back!

Following are hotels with easy access to the room:

5*
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Luxury Collection
Athenee Hotel, Luxury Collection
Grand Hyatt Bangkok
Conrad Bangkok
Hilton Sukhumvit (next to Emporium Shopping Mall)
Westin Grande Sukhumvit

4*
Doubletree Bangkok
Le Meridien Bangkok (Patpong)
Indigo
Marriott Marquis
Marriott Bangkok Suk 57 (Thonglor)

3*
Aloft Bangkok Soit 11 (often asks for ID due to the nature of their location)
Hyatt Place (brand new, great hotel, next to Emporium Shopping Mall)

Hotels I found difficult or at least uncomfortable unless you have a model girl that can pass as a guest:

Park Hyatt Bangkok (has a Sky Lobby, you need to parade in front of the F/D to go to your room) as well as Okura Prestige.

Hope it helps some of my fellow mongers. Advantage of staying here long term is I can play Tinder and Thai Cupid which brings a lot of free action. Well... nothing is free... entertainment expenses.
Old 27-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
GingerBlaze is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Hotel Advise (Visitor Friendly)

Pullman Sukhumvit
Pullman Kingpower
Sofitel Sukhumvit
Novotel Sukhumvit 20
Paradiso Boutique Suites

This 5 also guest friendly
Old 26-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Actually.....its hard to find a hotel in Bangkok that is not guest friendly especially in the areas where actions are near. The only ones that is probably out of bounds are AirBnBs most of the time especially those who put a CCTV at the front entrance and warn you that they do check on the recordings to see whether you bring in more than who you originally checked in. But for hotels in the action areas, its just a matter of how strict the hotel wants to be in terms of enforcing that the girl leaves her ID behind or whether a 3rd person needs joiner fee etc....
Old 26-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
MiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Mini R Ratchada!

http://www.theminihotel.com
Old 26-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Security purposes. In any case she steal things from you, can trace her easily.
Check ID is not just for security purposes.

Can detect whether it's a real lady or ladyboy!
Old 27-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Actually.....its hard to find a hotel in Bangkok that is not guest friendly especially in the areas where actions are near. The only ones that is probably out of bounds are AirBnBs most of the time especially those who put a CCTV at the front entrance and warn you that they do check on the recordings to see whether you bring in more than who you originally checked in. But for hotels in the action areas, its just a matter of how strict the hotel wants to be in terms of enforcing that the girl leaves her ID behind or whether a 3rd person needs joiner fee etc....
Airbnb, cctv outside ok, beware of cctv (hidden) inside.

i kena b4 ... hidden in bathroom n disguised as cloth hanger, it was discovered by my fl summore, tiuu made me like a perv (cos she asked if it was mine), lucky she was my regular.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Take note....illegal to book room @ Airbnb Thailand.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gen...court-declares
Old 27-06-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony00 View Post
Mine have when I alway regular or Novotel siam n plantium mall
When the gals leave in the morning they will call me till I pick up the call to ensure everything alright when they hear from me before they allow her To go off

Maybe that the higher end hotel protocol
This is a safety protocol.....your safety.

There have been several incidents in the past where the girl (or ladyboy) spiked the hotel guest's drink to knock him unconscious. After that she can take her time to loot your room.

There have also been a few cases where the drug given was too much and the guest died from overdose. Or the guest passed out face down on the pillow thereby, unintentionally, suffocating him to death.

The phone call from hotel security is to make sure the hotel guest is alright.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1