The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All massage spa have to closed by 10.30pm from tomorrow 1 march ?

The more hardworking MLs will arrange with their regulars for outcall fun after 10:30pm every night. Just a relocation of fucking venue, nothing else changes....
Old 18-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
The more hardworking MLs will arrange with their regulars for outcall fun after 10:30pm every night. Just a relocation of fucking venue, nothing else changes....
That’s interesting bro
Old 18-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

cant find one before 2359 liao

I hv to get one before flag raising time ( if someone nice to share one)

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

a sudden change of timing don't seems to really effect the operation, just that they went under the radar. seems like it becomes more darker than cleaner ever before.

some of the ladies went FL after operating hours or goes backdoor. very normal as they need to survive. some shops i know had very high rental, so if they stick to 1030 rule, i think most will close down. however, with so much investment already pump in. they rather take the risk to run 24 hours.

Sadly, in the west all my joints suddenly all dry up. want to find one after 11pm very hard. had to really make special arrangement then can. if missed it then that night will be a dry night. haizzzzz
Old 19-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
StarZone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I will be here watching you 24/7
Old 19-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the new regulations & restrictive operation timings, some MLs are hell bent on running the gauntlet & going underground with 24/7 service.

Just got this from one of my regular MLs Dongbei Dualiap... I believe she has sent this to her regulars too. Hmmm, the tables have turned somewhat... I think it’s a good time to finally get her to go hotel outcall with me, heehee!!

Please don’t ask me for contact.

Old 19-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Despite the new regulations & restrictive operation timings, some MLs are hell bent on running the gauntlet & going underground with 24/7 service.

Just got this from one of my regular MLs Dongbei Dualiap... I believe she has sent this to her regulars too. Hmmm, the tables have turned somewhat... I think it’s a good time to finally get her to go hotel outcall with me, heehee!!

Please don’t ask me for contact.

Hopefully the damage not that high hor, plus hotel damage somemore..ahah. Have fun bro and cheong safely!
Old 20-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Why do you view Orchid Spa as a threat to your s spa leh?
Brother. He RIP liao..
Old 20-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother. He RIP liao..
Bro Trichard, he will resurrect like a cockroach, with another clone account
Old 22-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Hopefully the damage not that high hor, plus hotel damage somemore..ahah. Have fun bro and cheong safely!
Seems like current times are really bad for many MLs. According to Dongbei Dualiap many of her regulars are staying away or have gone silent.... scared shit by the raids. Business has whittled down to a trickle these days. Not just her, it’s the case for other MLs she knows as well.

Soooo.... finally managed to jio this Manchurian Chick Dongbei Dualiap for our virgin outcall this afternoon, heh heh! She is the only one amongst my gems who refused to go on outcall fucks previously. But times have changed as she has come round to accept that it’s the only way to keep her regulars... because no one in their right mind will go see her at her joint now, haha!

Humped & banged Dongbei Dualiap for over two hours this afternoon. Her body is almost exactly like that of JAV star Ayumi Shinoda - slim waist, skinny arms, slender legs, bouncy ass & fair skin.... yummy slurp slurp! This woman gets uncontrollably wild & uninhibited once she gets horny... a truly unforgettable sexxion with this former KTV girl and her double DD rack just now. Need to find time for another sexxion with her next week, heh!

Old 22-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

大爷。3点不用做工?
Old 22-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
大爷。3点不用做工?
I’m done with work for the month of March oledi, haha! Got plenty of spare time on weekdays to cheong for the rest of the month. Anyways I can only romp with my gems in the day because my evenings and nights are reserved for Busty Bonanza
Old 22-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
GR888 bro I like your negotiation style. Straight to the point no nonsense with pricing. Good! Now it's a buyer's market. Not seller's. So time for payback for all the times in the past when the MLs were happily chopping carrot heads.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

Come on my right hand, for this ear is deaf, And tell me truly what thou think'st of him

Julius Caesar: Act 1, Scene 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
GR888 bro I like your negotiation style. Straight to the point no nonsense with pricing. Good! Now it's a buyer's market. Not seller's. So time for payback for all the times in the past when the MLs were happily chopping carrot heads.
Bro, agreed! This is payback time indeed
Old 22-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Yes, one week on from the Ides of March, we shall tell all MLs henceforth.... Render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Come on my right hand, for this ear is deaf, And tell me truly what thou think'st of him

Julius Caesar: Act 1, Scene 2
Cassius? You referring to Gaius Cassius Longinus? Is he amongst us on Sammyboy Forum?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1