The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-06-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thai singers like Atom, ETC or others sometimes have mini concerts at pubs like DND, ZYNC and other venues, such as-

https://www.siam2nite.com/en/picture...-rangsit-20783

Any bro knows any website where I can find infos on these? I would love to know the upcoming schedule and attend one of these events on my next Thai trip.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Currently persuading a bkk girl to go Hong Kong vacation with me during winter, I only sponsor air ticket... How many % will success ? Meet her few time and she is Hot with good GFE.. She not asking for money so far....
Old 01-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Currently persuading a bkk girl to go Hong Kong vacation with me during winter, I only sponsor air ticket... How many % will success ? Meet her few time and she is Hot with good GFE.. She not asking for money so far....
Maybe can seduce her by offering trip to macau, disney land, ocean park etc...
Old 01-07-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U not yet up her? If up liao sure agree go holiday with u.

But not up leh must see what she work as lor. FL also high chance go holiday with u lah but hor pay air ticket only not convincing enough. If normally u date her go out u show u bery generous guy hor then maybe shopping on u also. 55555 cuz must see the girl mah she talk heart or fun. Best is tell her show her your plans like go where shop lah see lah play lah in Hk.

Then hor hotel room leh? Usually hotel room is the key to success lor not the holiday trip.

For me hor if i jio the girl go holiday usually i will throw in a nice room lah show her pic of the room with nice tub n double bed. Aiya she get the hint one mah. 555555 they not stupid one see holiday n double bed mean sleep together mean will fuck liao.

Some girl if they just wana go free holiday n test u more but not yet ready to fuck u hor they will throw in excuses like.. my best fren or siter wana go with us can mai? My sis she pay for her own ticket. 5555 that part u have to decide lor once she open mouth.
Thanks sifu for tips, will show the room and the vacation plan to gain more chance.. I am bored of traveling thai and want try other country, but dont want alone 555.. She so hot i just keep horny even in restaurant dinner, sometime i am embarrass to walk because my didi is awake 555.. Only up her when she is alone not with friend. She told me she own underground gambling business. Went out few time with her friend, some of them work in other country thai club. Seen her passport and she older me 1 year (28), I only generous enough pay meal and drink 5555. Not rich tauke able to pay for luxury shopping.. Her FB many thai men is chasing her, she not rejecting nor accepting. So far all of them are less handsome than me 555555555555555555555555

Last edited by rahkshi007; 01-07-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
She say she own underground gambling biz... er.. u see b4 yourself? This kind of biz hor i nv see chiobu or hot young girl own b4 leh 5555 if u know the thai associates who own such biz well, they also won't hesitate to bring u go look see lah hor.

For me usually the girl is fuck b4 lah in thai. Then stay together b4 for at least 1 or 2 days in bkk n understand the girl pattern a bit. I usually will upfront tell some of the girls(depending on girl char) lah say i give $500-$1000 budget for shopping. But don't give it, kaysiao abit see they ask or not later.
Good tips, direct tell her the shopping budget then i will not overspend.. Dont scare me leh, I KIASI 555. Never brought me to see, but she ever show me the note/account they recorded and Line conversation, but i cannot understand. I also think she work in thai club before, maybe to get the model.. I plan not to use tour as i went there few times before when i was study uni. Never been to LFK, LFK spending is much much more exp than bkk club ? double price ? triple price ? In front of her group friend she not shy though, still full of GFE, hugging and hold hand.. I think most of the thai girl cannot resist Disney Land 5555. If nearby still no confirm i better approach other girl..

Last edited by rahkshi007; 02-07-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

is she a working girl?
Old 02-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
is she a working girl?
She told me no, but never trust a Girl 100%

Last edited by rahkshi007; 02-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Or she is bookie sibo 5555. If real gambling den got physical location one. Those online one is like private betting. Same same sg also have.

Drinks price in HK is cheaper than sg but more expensive than thai. I think it depends on where u go lah. Always ask got entrance fee or not n menu see price. Both are tourist mah 5555

But if u go explore with her u can planning with her lah, can ask her opinion n what she like to do or go where or prefer to drink what. Sometimes certain thing u ask because u kaysiao lah say u want her happy n enjoy.

Example.
(Look into her eyes sincerely n hold her hand in plane or airport while waiting)
Darling, kop khun mak na. Bai hongkong duay gan.
(Then head turn look away n cont. Talking)
Pror mee khun, pom mee kwarmsook na.
55555 (she probably will be looking at u n feel touch.)

Remember always be a gentleman hor like open door lah car door lah carry things lah. Ask her are u tired lah ok or not lah. Prepare tooth brush with tooth paste lah for her etc. Then can use water draw a heart shape lah on the bath room mirror using your finger cuz when hot steam in bathroom the mirror will display what u drawn 555555 u can experiment it in your own bath room testing first lah hor 555555

When a lot pp squeeze in crowd hor i always hold my girl hand n grab her close walking behind me closely my back touching her front like that so she won't kana bang by others lah etc cuz i walk where mean she follow me like i am her man.

If she drink beer then can go from place to place lor. Cocktail n whiskey etc 55555 u better be a good drinker else u toh first b4 her how? N cannot perform how? 5555.

When it comes to party hor if very much enjoy the place, best is to ask how much a bottle for whiskey or champagne etc then decide which more worth it for spending. And most importantly is ask if cannot finish the bottle can bring back boh? Cuz maybe u go there just 1 night mah. Bring back can drink more in room then happy ending 5555 in bath tub together also shiok mah tioboh.

Again must see actual situation n girl pattern lah. But being sweet n lomantic n warm most girls like lah 555 just my suggestions for u to consider.

Then hor also think lah how to go? U sin hk n she bkk hk? Or u go bkk meet her? If meet in bkk can fly in overnight first see lah u can stay with her? Or maybe she wana stay with u? Or next day meet at airport? Etc.
Salute you bro, you really know how to get girl's heart. The reason she is my priority girl to bring because of she got good attitude and good GFE. I had bad experience with other thai girl before, 1 is obvious gold digger always hint me to buy her something, 1 is Hi-So and quite rude, and some is obvious working lady asking to pay 8000 per day. There is another girl is nice attitude which i brought her to phuket early this year and up her everyday, younger (24) also with hot body but more Tan skin and small eye. she work in agogo before, but never asking me to pay her, I suspect she got rich sugar daddy behind as 1 of her pic showing she is sitting in rolls-royce.. and she wear AP watch but keep telling me is fake haha.. She will be my backup plan.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 damn power khun funboi!

All the Thai piichai tricks of the trade you reveal liao.

Some puyings kena TLC by Thai piichai until can spend money on the man instead!
For those who reach until this level I salute you!
Old 02-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Some puyings kena TLC by Thai piichai until can spend money on the man instead!
For those who reach until this level I salute you!
U dunno how u die.... I rather spend than receiving in Thailand.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think is foolish to go hk..hk mostly shopping stuff..hotels are damn ex if u going for 4star and above..I rather u stay in bjj
Old 03-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh ah for being straightforward hor. 5555 cuz sex forum mah so open discussion. Do u raw with pretty girls? 555555555.
Yes, lesson learned, must prepare CD all the time 555..Same incident on the bkk girl i brought to Phuket. On the first night after dinner little drink, back to the pool villa, Both of us are so horny did all the kissing & foreplay, until she the moment come to FJ she offered me raw, she told me she got "injection" and is safe. I dont understand what kind of injection, didi enter till half way and Rational Mind kicked in. Stop and i go get the CD. Can feel she become less mood at that moment. I still young and i don't want get shit disease nor pregnancy stuff. I know there is high risk as i already enter half. Luckily till now i still clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Unless Rakhshi never have gf before, which I doubt so, cause supposedly he is handsome.

I rather go use the money booked 4 girls and have sex whole night. Ask anyone around here whoever before had sex with 4 girls at one go for the whole night. Maybe handful? That’s what I called ultimate sexperience.
Initially it was trill, exciting and adventurous but After chiong 3 years of P4P ST LT scene i start getting bored, now maybe just 30% of the whole trip i chiong and explore new FL/Agogo/KTV/club place. Now i am looking more relax vacation with good GFE during day and some wild at night... Previously i was very skinny with really small typical chinese eye. 2 years ago i did my eye surgery in bkk and start take protein and heading to gym. NOT korean superstar but i can feel the different, much easier approach bkk girl especially in FB to meet up and have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I think is foolish to go hk..hk mostly shopping stuff..hotels are damn ex if u going for 4star and above..I rather u stay in bjj
Went to HK roughly 5 times before i quite familiar with the cost decent hotel and meal. Of course she knew i am not able to afford luxury shopping for her as i just 27 working class with 30years house loan and car loan. My family is upper middle class but i not asking money from them and they does not need me to raise them. Average went bkk every 2-3month and this time want to enjoy cool weather but dont want to be alone. Till now I not portraying that i am wealthy guy in front of her and other bkk girl, but also not a stingy guy.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 03-07-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U dunno how u die.... I rather spend than receiving in Thailand.
Quote:
This one hor haiz... sad leh so far no girls buy expensive things for me. I often see some working girls walan...hard earn money leh buy latest iphone for bf!!! 1k sgd must kana bang like 13times then got 1k leh n just spent away like that.
Kor thot pom mai chai Thai/Korean/Singapore superstar.

No house, no car/motorsai.
No taang go for eye surgery also.

Although poor uncle but if puying offer raw I'll be very happy lah 555.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Again no offense, the way of your doings got no different from P4P, correct me if I’m wrong.

Different is instead of LT, it become days instead of Bkk, it become Hong Kong.
To me is Grey area, can be Same and Different to P4P. For me i can feel the different.

(YES like P4P) - Because it ain't free at all, I still need to pay for her meal and ticket, drink and whatsoever theme park/ tourist spot we went together

(NO like P4P) -It wont be as costly as P4P, Because i does not need to pay her like 5000-8000 to stay with me, They stay with us because they wanted to, not because of getting paid. That LT money i can spend decent room and meal for both of us. And they treat you not like customer.. More of friend / BF which have more interaction and GFE. Moreover as man we like challenging 5555, successful up a non hooker feel more achievement 5555555. Usually when i was in bkk they dont stay with me the whole trip, only few day of the whole trip..

Last edited by rahkshi007; 03-07-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
To me is Grey area, can be Same and Different to P4P. For me i can feel the different.

(YES like P4P) - Because it ain't free at all, I still need to pay for her meal and ticket, drink and whatsoever theme park/ tourist spot we went together

(NO like P4P) -It wont be as costly as P4P, Because i does not need to pay her like 5000-8000 to stay with me, They stay with us because they wanted to, not because of getting paid. That LT money i can spend decent room and meal for both of us. And they treat you not like customer.. More of friend / BF which have more interaction and GFE. Moreover as man we like challenging 5555, successful up a non hooker feel more achievement 5555555. Usually when i was in bkk they dont stay with me the whole trip, only few day of the whole trip..
No hor, only you huh, I different. I feel very high achiever when I go Thermae,get one SYT come hotel, suck my cock, fuck me for 15 minutes, then I come, then I say thank you, pay her 2500 baht, then she goes off, i either go to sleep or go Foodland eat supper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1