The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all
PRC from Guang Dong - Anna

Tried Anna couple of days ago.

She got my number through her friend who has left our shore. So I thought why not give her a try when she message me asking me to bring her out for 'some fun'.

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : A+/B-
Figure : Some tummy fats
BJ : Strong suction.
No BBBJ : She say she still new, so you might want to discuss with her.
FJ : Accomodating. Multiple Positions
Sound System : Natural enough for me.

Price is 60/1/1.

She does some massage as well. If you like her service, can always tip her.

Im not her OKT. Will share with those who has minimum pts of 50. Will try to respond as quickly as possible. Will give out 10 contacts daily.

Imageshack - dscf0374reduced
Imageshack - dscf0375reduced
Old 26-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
deviltan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC from Guang Dong - Anna

Then I'll be the first to try
TS! U got PM in ur inbox
Old 26-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Like your authentic post session photos - tissue everywhere.
Old 26-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

If you hit the right spots, it will have tissue everywhere. I end up with more than just 1 shot with her that day.

Sorry those who do not meet the minimum requirement of 50 points will not get contact. Need to protect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
Like your authentic post session photos - tissue everywhere.
Old 26-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

wonder who is her friend who left our shore... din get the answer from anna... nice FR bro nitetcrawler. think will have to pay her a visit someday...

to all bros out there, pls dun ask me to share anna's contact. TS rules n regulations pls follow... thks

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 26-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

din realise my rep points under 50 too...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 26-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
edifier22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
wonder who is her friend who left our shore... din get the answer from anna... nice FR bro nitetcrawler. think will have to pay her a visit someday...

to all bros out there, pls dun ask me to share anna's contact. TS rules n regulations pls follow... thks
think it's meme, the busty one. So far i'm a local king, she's the only prc i tried in recent times Msg to me was is like " Hello, wo shi guang dong ke jia ren"
Old 26-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edifier22 View Post
think it's meme, the busty one. So far i'm a local king, she's the only prc i tried in recent times Msg to me was is like " Hello, wo shi guang dong ke jia ren"
yeah tink she mass sms... "Hello我来自广东客家人,是朋友给的电话说你很好,我刚来这里不熟悉有空带我去玩:-)"

i replied "我只有一样东西很好"

Old 26-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
edifier22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i replied "我只有一样东西很好"
ya..Wonder how they know each other. But i low profile in sbf as PRC can't see face when u "order" online.. miss the gd old days where u can just pick chio mm u like frm the street..time to go overseas..
Old 27-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Then dont need to post her contact liao. Looks like dont need to share liao. But is not the same girl as mentioned. She told me a different name - Xiao Li or maybe Xiao Li goes under another name.

I think some of these PRC girls goes via different names.

Quote:

i replied "我只有一样东西很好"
Old 27-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
Then dont need to post her contact liao. Looks like dont need to share liao. But is not the same girl as mentioned. She told me a different name - Xiao Li or maybe Xiao Li goes under another name.

I think some of these PRC girls goes via different names.
Indeed. Usually those PRCs that use several different names, and even different phone numbers, are the ones that business ain't too good. Thinking they are smart by using different names to get more business. If they kenna same customers, then cook up all the stories to hide.
Old 27-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This Anna also smsed me. Out of curiousity, I met her near her stay in Geylang. Told me some Xiao Li passed my contact to her. Dunno who. Anyway, TS quite right on her stats. I never UP her. Juz drove her to Chinatown. Think was last Thur or Fri only.

Recently received twice from Anna the same "stupid" chinese sms and another one dunno from where! damned irritating and dangerous to us. I simply replied them NOT TO SEND AGAIN. Of cos politely!

Anyway, these women use many nicks and many samsters to help them. End of the day, many sub-standard services, prices and worst!!!! Same bitch. Phew!

Sorry to say, I would not help them on these stuff. Because they dun follow rules and confused the whole market. They merely want most $$$ for themselves in shortest time.

Just my 2 cents opinion only.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 27-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast View Post
Anyway, these women use many nicks and many samsters to help them. End of the day, many sub-standard services, prices and worst!!!! Same bitch. Phew!

Sorry to say, I would not help them on these stuff. Because they dun follow rules and confused the whole market. They merely want most $$$ for themselves in shortest time.
i agreed too...but too bad there are too many "eager and helpful" brothers out there........
some " helpful " brothers still insist on giving out contact even though others pointed out to them that they were helping some WLs with multiple names and contacts...
Old 27-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
3ginside is Cool - loads of Potential

Just have a session with Anna few hours ago. She used the same excuse to page me.
Service/statistic as given by TS. Friendly and good suction.
It is a worth while bonk. She is going back soon as her visa extension is rejected.
Brother fast leg fast hand before she is gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1