The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Std alarming

Cheongster, if you notice or suspecting any wl contracted std will you warn all cheongster here or you just ignore it? This is to let the lady go and seek cure rather than delaying and spread it to customer.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Std alarming

U shld warn everyone.

Just like I saw cold sore on one of the wl's lips in 1816 several months ago.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U shld warn everyone.

at least we put their house number here, leave it to the okt to persuade the girls to seek medical help. They earned our money they had to responsible to make sure their girl is cleaned.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U shld warn everyone.

Normally the operator will just ask the WL to apply petroleum jelly
Old 18-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U shld warn everyone.

A cold sore isn't an STD.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Cheongster, if you notice or suspecting any wl contracted std will you warn all cheongster here or you just ignore it? This is to let the lady go and seek cure rather than delaying and spread it to customer.
the reason for this thread is becos recently many wl had cross the line doing raw to keep customer returning, its unfair to those non angpa who sits the whole day with no income. Let keep in check and make geylang free from std. Spreading gems around should be send home.
Old 18-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

good practice to check the mouth for any ulcers as well.
Old 18-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the reason for this thread is becos recently many wl had cross the line doing raw to keep customer returning, its unfair to those non angpa who sits the whole day with no income. Let keep in check and make geylang free from std. Spreading gems around should be send home.
If Geylang was free of STDs there'd be no girls left to service you guys.

Almost all of them have STDs you'd be hard pressed to figure out who was 100% infection free considering the number of clients they service daily.

The most common infections are Herpes and Genital Warts. These infections are so prevalent that they are not even included in the monthly screening that they have to go through. If they were screened for every known STD and those that failed were sent home there'd probably be less than 5 girls left to service the whole of Singapore. The waiting time for a legal broad would be measured in months not hours or minutes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If Geylang was free of STDs there'd be no girls left to service you guys.

Almost all of them have STDs you'd be hard pressed to figure out who was 100% infection free considering the number of clients they service daily.

The most common infections are Herpes and Genital Warts. These infections are so prevalent that they are not even included in the monthly screening that they have to go through. If they were screened for every known STD and those that failed were sent home there'd probably be less than 5 girls left to service the whole of Singapore. The waiting time for a legal broad would be measured in months not hours or minutes.
at least she should stop working and see a doctor to keep from spreading.
Old 18-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
at least she should stop working and see a doctor to keep from spreading.
The problem is they don't know they have the infections because in the vast majority of cases there are no symptoms whatsoever.

And if they did know they were infected and they stopped working voluntarily as you suggest then there would no girls left as I explained above. Almost every whore has Herpes or Genital Warts or both infections.

Old 18-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The problem is they don't know they have the infections because in the vast majority of cases there are no symptoms whatsoever.

And if they did know they were infected and they stopped working voluntarily as you suggest then there would no girls left as I explained above. Almost every whore has Herpes or Genital Warts or both infections.
Some lady had candida or monilia they dont even want to go for treatment. Worst thing they offer their regular bare sex. Many were not reported.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If have then u should report the house and girl number

Otherwise u are just scare mongering, always geylang section will have someone post about std but never mention the girl , probably because they are making up stories and dun wish to let ppl verify.

Also..........

FL is much worse as they have NO checks at all. All the FL know how to do is bullshit that they are brand new to the trade and very pure and virgin like before coming singapore

What bullshit. Maybe they got std from their boyfriend back home ? Nobody know because they have no checks. If a girl have hiv she will 100% work as a FL in the FL dome because if she come geylang she will fail the pre-work health check and be deported immediatly without making a single cent.

So look at it this way, 100% of the working ladies that have HIV are working as FL. Out of all the FL, the % that have hiv is unknown but if a working girl has hiv then she is definately out there working as a FL.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

If scared of STI then do the following:

Marry a virgin. However, if you like to fuck prostitute a lot, go for a checkup otherwise you might infect your virgin.

If cannot marry virgin (I know, they are hard to find in Singapore) then no choice practice safe sex in Geylang/Petain. Here are some tips:

1. Dont't fuck the ang pai of the house. There's a reason why they are ang pai.......commando skills that attract twenty customers or more per day. You do the risk assessment.

2. Condom blowjobs.

3. Don't let the girl lick your asshole.

4. No kissing/frenching.

5. No licking of the girl's pussy and asshole.

6. No fingering her pussy unless you use medical gloves coated with anti-bacterial gel

7. Fuck with condom.

8. Fuck and cum within 30 seconds to reduce risk of infection from crotch to crotch contact.

If all else fails, follow what Leslie Nielsen did for safe sex in the classic movie The Naked Gun.

Old 18-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
If scared of STI then do the following:

Marry a virgin. However, if you like to fuck prostitute a lot, go for a checkup otherwise you might infect your virgin.

If cannot marry virgin (I know, they are hard to find in Singapore) then no choice practice safe sex in Geylang/Petain. Here are some tips:

1. Dont't fuck the ang pai of the house. There's a reason why they are ang pai.......commando skills that attract twenty customers or more per day. You do the risk assessment.

2. Condom blowjobs.

3. Don't let the girl lick your asshole.

4. No kissing/frenching.

5. No licking of the girl's pussy and asshole.

6. No fingering her pussy unless you use medical gloves coated with anti-bacterial gel

7. Fuck with condom.

8. Fuck and cum within 30 seconds to reduce risk of infection from crotch to crotch contact.

If all else fails, follow what Leslie Nielsen did for safe sex in the classic movie The Naked Gun.

Dont talk hero, a lot of raw players went hiv screening tremble outside the clinic before collecting their results.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

this has always been the internal struggle for us guys.

To find a virgin, to pcc etc etc aint gonna solve the root issue.

Take a walk down Orchard Road this festive season .. See the number of Hot babes strutting away in hundreds min... If u can manage to bed any of them successfully then good for you. Else YOLO.. HOw to resist the temptation of Fresh young tight Meat???

End of the day, we still arrive at the same destination. Its just a matter of HOW..

Wear a condom and just enjoy the flow of lust..

U only have this life with a prick to enjoy to the fullest.

PLAY HARD!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1