The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hi Bros,

I've read almost this entire thread from start to finish, (mostly skipping stuff that is more than 2 years old).

What are the top tier soapys now? I read that Lord is ex and the girl quality is the same as other cheaper places? So it is better to go to Poseidon now?

Where else has the best selection of girls? I'm looking for the higher quality ones. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time as I'll need to do one session than fly off, so not much time to go hunting. Can anyone recommend?

Also, If I go at 4-4.30 pm on Sunday will it be too early?
Old 23-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Hi Bros,

I've read almost this entire thread from start to finish, (mostly skipping stuff that is more than 2 years old).

What are the top tier soapys now? I read that Lord is ex and the girl quality is the same as other cheaper places? So it is better to go to Poseidon now?

Where else has the best selection of girls? I'm looking for the higher quality ones. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time as I'll need to do one session than fly off, so not much time to go hunting. Can anyone recommend?

just go maria or the lord... that's where u can get the highest quality (beautiful)... but cant say about service (hit and miss)... Pls load yourself with cash... Enjoy...
Old 23-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros,

You can try emmanuelle, prices is slightly higher than their neighbours (Hi-class on the right, Merci on the left) But i find their girls quality to be quite good, if you visit them and could't find any girls to your liking you can visit their neighbours as well, if you walk past Lords there is also another place call Ocean (Colonze 2), lots of SYT there as well

Poseidon is abit tricky as they have 2 showcase (Normal at ground floor and "Model" at level 2 so you have to walk about and there are different papasans at the respective showcase so its abit confusing

Normally I will recommend you avoid on weekends / Public holidays as those girls do not have a fixed schedule so they come to work as and when they like, you will notice alot of places will "look" empty on weekend / public holiday

And do go 6pm onwards as alot of girls are either still sleeping or they're still studying or in their day jobs during the afternoon timing
Old 24-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
just go maria or the lord... that's where u can get the highest quality (beautiful)... but cant say about service (hit and miss)... Pls load yourself with cash... Enjoy...
The Lord is good. But price a little on the higher side

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 24-11-2017, 09:52 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
The Lord is good. But price a little on the higher side
The lords rate of 4000-9000baht is almost double-triple of what the other places offered
Old 24-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
The lords rate of 4000-9000baht is almost double-triple of what the other places offered
He wants highest quality mah... the lord and maria have the highest quality that you seldom find in other soapies (8k to 9k range ones)... those you will stared a upon at disco or gclubs...

I seldom see those types in other soapies... that's my experience and view...

you want university students go utopia lor... but best u can speak abit of thai...

But beauty is subjective... I think worth it... but u might not...

Chok Dee Na...
Old 24-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He wants highest quality mah... the lord and maria have the highest quality that you seldom find in other soapies (8k to 9k range ones)... those you will stared a upon at disco or gclubs...
Want highest, prettiest, woman, man, 1/2 man 1/2 woman, student, OL, cleaner or whatever, just look for me, USD 1000....
Old 24-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Want highest, prettiest, woman, man, 1/2 man 1/2 woman, student, OL, cleaner or whatever, just look for me, USD 1000....
Ya... if u have 1000 USD to spare but no time to look around... call for Naemlo Hold hand service...
Old 24-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Please sapport 'Hold-Hand Service' of Naemlo......Sextisfaction Chop Chop.......
Old 24-11-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:

I seldom see those types in other soapies... that's my experience and view...

you want university students go utopia lor... but best u can speak abit of thai...

But beauty is subjective... I think worth it... but u might not...

Chok Dee Na...
Last month i went to Lords and saw those 9000 range are either Ang mo, or thai girls who went for plastic surgery to look more "Japanese / Korean" features

Anyway I also don't like the show case as its an Inverted U shape, if you sit down at the sofa area, you cannot see the girls at the other side which end I have to walk around...
Old 26-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

lol. if i pay usd 1k, the papasan tag team with the mamasan to wash you, why need hand hold. lol

anyway, i'll chiong Maria and see how.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Last time I went late afternoon around the same time on Sunday not many girls, u might want to go after 6/7pm as mentioned.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ha ha. I only go in beoy that all. I rather use that sum of $$ get 2 babe serve me song song

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 27-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

65 Soi Ratchadaphiesk 7. Khwaeng Din Daeng

Ocean formerly known as Colonze 2
This place is just a simple fuck and go shop. Price is reasonable and ladies stock quite ok and quite a lot. Room have a big bathtub was big but old. Lady will have different number tag to represent the price.

Costs
Full package 1900baht for 90mins with one round. 2nd shot have to neg with the lady directly. Pls take note there are many different price range.

Procedure
After choose, paid and she will guide u to a room. Do not worry, mamasan or waiter will not pester you for tip and not those rushing type. So still consider ok

No: 367
I am not sure of her name as i never cannot remember it.

Background
I am not sure she from which part of Thailand but she was able to communicate in simple English.

样貌:★★★★
Normal look. Can see that she is late 20s not the young type. Long dye gold hair with fair skin and bitchy cfm looks.

身材:★★★★★
Small, thin and petite. That the reason why I choose her.nice figure with small boobs, nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar on body. Trimmed small patch of pussy hair with no smell, wet and tight too. Body has no tattoo.

服务:★★★★★
Shower me clean clean like a big baby in bath tub. Performing body rubba in bathtub and giving me a deep blow in the bathtub. Play and use the finger to tickler my balls area and I slowly grope to her bottom and rub my finger lightly on her clitoris.i suck her neh neh and lick it,she go slow with catbath then slowly shifted down south to blow me.After that, dry myself and proceed to lie on bed. She gave me a good massage. The massage was not a bad one. Quite relaxing with lot of strength. I signal her to insert the condom to start our bonking journey.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★
Lot of cuddling and hugging with high gf feel.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with missionary then change to spooning.I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Slowly i switch to missionary again as I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I accelerate my speed and she was moaning and whining in climax and the piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Comments
It was a nice and good bonk overall.

I left a happy and satisfy man

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mariaaaaaa... You've gotta see her.

Report from Maria:

Digging through this thread, I realised there isn't much to go by on how any of these soapies work.

So I'll write a bit more for those bros who have been thinking of this but have never been.

Went to Maria Hotel and Spa @ 234 Ratchadaphisek Rd.

Time went: 4.30 pm on Sunday. There are numerous reports on what time to go most suggesting 6 onwards, but I assure you, go at 4.30 - 5pm for this place on Sunday. But even better, 5pm on Saturday. (More on why later) At Sunday 4.30 pm, when I went, there were about 10-15 girls there sitting around smiling to get my attention, and it actually feels quite good. (One just turned up to work in fact) , I could pick whoever I wanted. When I came out at 5.40, there were only 4 girls to choose from, most already had found customers.

Maria accessible by MRT, the Thai system rivals/exceeds Singapore. Enough said. Get off at Sutthisan and walk, it's not too far. If not, Grab is cheap in Thailand.

When I walked in, I was immediately greeted by a Mamasan wearing a suit, I'm not sure what's the game here, but I suppose it just makes them look more the part. She walked me in and gave me the general lowdown on what the prices where. Mxx (x is a number) was 5K Baht Lxx was 6K baht. (Only two tiers available)

Seeing i came with 12K Baht. I wanted to be able to splash out on the top of the top tier if I found her attractive. Unfortunately, I was told that the 7K and above girls, do not work Sunday.....Wasted...

But anyway, all the girls who were seated, looking at me trying to get my attention, I would not refuse any of them, but some girl looked more my type than others. I couldn't really tell the difference in looks between a 5K and 6k girls' looks. They would all rate a 9 or 10 in dome 1. I asked the mamasan for recommendations but I didn't take her suggestion because I found other looks more appealing since I had choice. The mamasan never asked for tip and was very helpful.

Now here is where I got it wrong. I was in a rush (more details on how to make 4.30 pm Sunday timing work later). So I picked the girl, paid at the counter (6.1k baht, included some 100 baht fee for something) and then went straight to the room. I should have chosen the girl, then moved to one of the tables close by, sit down with her and pak tor abit, maybe bought some food, and drinks and try to feel if we had chemistry. If I did, I would have realised the girl's English was crap and I might have chosen another girl. But the girl I picked (forgot her number) was definitely very pretty.

Girl
Face: 9/10
Boobs: A? enchanced to a D, so it was basically solid and I could feel the implants under the skin, could still see the scars underneath the boobs.
Body: Slim, Nice and tall, at least 1.7m+
GFE: No english usually means 8/10 max, but she didn't french and said she doesn't kiss. I offered to tip to kiss because no kissing just doesn't work for me. She agreed but no frenching.
Soapy Massage: Was essentially a soaping up in a bathtub.
Price: 6K baht
RTM/RTF: No, I would try another girl.

As usual, there was all the usual complimentary piano massage BBBJ,etc.. Facilities wise, the room, the bath tub it all felt quite high class.

All in, If you can spend SG$160 buck on 90 mins with an Ang Pai in SG, it really make no sense to do this here. But you are here for the experience of being cleaned by a pretty girl in a fancy environment that feels very high class. The girl gets 4K (~150 SG) of the 6K (~280SG) baht you paid. I assume if I got a 5K girl, she prob gets 3K baht.

After we got dressed she asked if I was staying at a hotel, I asked if it because she wanted to see if I wanted her for overnight, and she smiled. Which is good that I had that option, but I don't think it would come cheap, and probably cost more than an overnight in SG.

If her GFE was good, and spoke better English, I'd have considered, had I not going to be flying out that same night.

So I can say, the only benefit of this is that:
Going to Maria, you can be sure you can choose a hot girl in a very nice environment (who hasn't been screwed by half the SBF forum already).

Unfortunately that's all there is. GFE is a bit hit and miss I assume, like in SG. So it's really only worth if you are in the area already. I would consider coming back, but next time, I would choose more carefully, because I want to be able to do overnight as well.

How to make 4.30 pm Sunday Soapy Massage work
(Applies to any soapy, not just Maria)
So people say later is better, because earlier might not have the best selection. But the latest one can push it really is 4.30 pm for Sunday, because most people work on Monday and they have a flight to catch, so a 4.30 soapy is not easy to accommodate in BKK. See my timings if you want to try it out.

4.00 pm - If you have luggage, Put your luggage in a locker at Makkasan Station (Don't wanna look like a cock bringing your luggage to a soapy) cost 120 baht for 4 hours.
4.30 pm - Reach Soapy, you will reach just about any soapy up to Poseidon via MRT in half hour because they are all quite accessible.
5.00 pm - Finish choosing your girl
5 - 6.30 - 90 Mins, Enough said.
6.30 pm - Finish putting your pants on.
7.00 pm - Back to Makkasan via MRT, Get luggage out at Makkasan Station and on your way to Airport
7.30 to 7.40 pm - Arrive at Check in counter (Which means you can take any flight out of BKK leaves later than 8.40 pm)

For SG, you can take the 9.20 Jetstar but you will arrive in SG just after midnight.

Up my points if you found what I said helpful!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1