The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

I wonder if he drop the towel covering his upper body at that time, what would he do? Lol.... Act like male or female?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Thai Fairy > Piano

Face > MILF normal looking.Don't really look like picture.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.

Boobs > Soft natural almost C cup.Best part of her body.
Dark brown nips.

Body > Meaty kind.Not slim. Height around 1.5m?

French > Can do gentle kind but can sense she don"t like it.

BBBJ > Quite good and very hardworking.
For 2rd shot ask her to blow me for around 15/20 minutes till i CIM.

Painting/Fingering > Both can be done.quite a bit of bushes.

FJ > Did 1 FJ shot.Cowgirl hardworking.

Massage > Given during rest time.

Overall quite good service.
Good attitude and willing to serve.
Will keep ask you if her service is ok for you.
But her body & look is not my type.

OKT response is good.

ejazz
Old 04-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was spur of the moment booking, everything was confirmed within minutes by RP man for Oh, a very pleasant n sweet girl, caught her without makeup, but she has nice features thAt with the right tough can be a pretty foxy lady with makeup. As it is a very sweet girl- next-door look.

She was a bit flustered trying to tidy up the place due to my last minute booking, took about five minutes for her to get the room in order...then suggested we go shower.
Started slow but got all hot up with dfk, fingering the works, including bbbj. And boy, tempted to do fj there...She got really passionate that we continue on bed without drying up...I will spare the details for the rest of the session, but it was a real fantasy to have such an attentive and full gfe from Oh.
Lots of kissing n hugging, even as I was leaving.
She is going back to her studies on Friday..Wish I have time to visit her again, but I have packed schedule....

Last edited by Dobernite; 04-12-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoegaargen View Post
BiBi FR from Bangkok-Gems

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672770

Height: 1.58m-1.6m i estimate
Weight: Lightweight can carry her so probaby 45kg
Boobs: Natural B nice nipples sensitive
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Damm Pretty lady. Pictures do her no justice lol so much better in person.
Shower: 10/10 wash me clean head to toe
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva
Frenching: 10/10 Agreesive yet can be gentle superb GFE feel
CIM: 9/10 Suck every bit dry
Massage: 8/10 Good skills not that strong but still ok
FJ: 9/10 Tight and horny. Responsive. Soft moans
GFE: 9/10 She speaks english so no problem
Damage: $150/90/2 + i tipped her
RTF: Definately

This is a nice solid Gem. Hardworking, pretty and seriously out to satisfy. Will keep checking if i am ok with the session and very good attitude. Will definately RTF this babe. Keep it up Bk-Gems. Fast and responsive OKT. Kudos!
Legit FR.

This is a good Gem.
Tried her last night.
Frencher with high GFE.
Took care of me well from head to toe.
Great BBBJ Skills with CIM allowed and never forget to smile.
9/10 Bonk! Catch her before she leaves.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 04-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Seibeigood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Piano
Thaifairy

Looks : 8/10….90% same as photo, sweet looking and have very sexy eyes, curvy at the right area

Boobs : 8/10 ….natural C cup, smooth and nipples are easy to hardens when u lick them

Frenching : 8/10….good frencher

BBBJ : 9/10 …..very smooth n her tongue power…(for u to image)

FJ. 9/10….as she's so wild and sexy on bed, easily wet, and when you enter her, he moaning like 7.1 channel surround sound

GFE : Feels exactly like having sex with ur girlfriend

Comments: Good attitude n accommodating, English not so good, massage after the first bonk…service Awesome...gao gao
Old 04-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

Looking forward to bonking rui tonight! stay tune for FR.. hahaha..
Old 04-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol this one is a must try!!!
I guess you must have tried her.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Angels Aura - Zen

Age: She told me she's 24.... and i believe her! Because no oldie will be able to have this kinda passion

Looks: 9/10 - fucking drop dead cute. Certain angles when you look at her, she reminds me of this singapore actress Jacelyn Tay. Very pretty and she has a exotica about her. Even if you don’t intend to bonk her, just go see her and all your troubles will fade away.

Body: 9/10. Slim. Good figure. Can tell she works out. Very smooth skin and her her wavy hair when let down... fuck man.. damn sexy.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural... B..... no sag at all. Gravity defying. Nice soft pink nipples... just so lovely to flick them with your tongue as she pulls your closer to suck on them... wooo... she smells great too

Pussy: 9/10. She was very wet after I licked her till the cows came home. She DOES NOT PERMIT FINGERING so I respected that. She said it hurts her. But she’s a slim girl and when she takes a sizeable cock, u can see that expression on her face... that beautiful face... she will slowly slowly BUT SURELY consume your cock into her hungry wet pussy.

Frenching: 8/10. I must insist that she and I linked up so damn well so the kissing was very passionate. It may not be the case for everyone but if you push the right buttons, she’s a kisser. Not those crazy aggressive kind but more like your passionate gf.

BBBJ: 9/10. Omg. She angled my cock in such a way when she sucked it, it was just so intense!! She attacked the sack and jeeezzz!!!! U have no idea what you’re missing out on if u pass this chick.

FJ: 8/10. I’m gonna go out on a limb here but she looked like she was in some pain.... bittersweet pain and she was loving it. Her pussy is so tight. She could not take much of the cowgirl so she basically told me to do the work. And I gladly did... she tried to resist a bit because it may have hurt but some coaxing and she opened up and boy did I go full steam ahead. Her moans were so loud then she used her hand to cover up and her perfect tits were juggling. Slammed her after that in doggy and could feel my balls slapping her pussy. Please be gentle with her. Like I said she’s a small girl and a delicate one. Don’t behave like a barbarian like she’s a piece of flesh.

GFE: 8/10. Talkative. I chatted quite a lot with her. Learnt about her life etc. If u take The time to know her and understand her, she’ll open up to you and it’ll be like opening a box with your wildest fantasies.

Summary: Just go fucking book her now because this shit will go viral and then before you know it you’ll be mastrubating in the bathroom wishing you booked her. !
Old 04-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Zen is AWESOME lor
Thats why she is always fully booked n deservingly so!!!
Wow i must try this Zen too!!!
Old 04-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Kinky fr LV

She is alone in the apartment. We have the whole apartment to ourselves, and we had sex in the living room...

Best BBBJ... so good that I am moaning...

This lady can really cum. Was licking and fingering her. She has so many orgasm in between and building up to the final climax. I'd really got to work damn hard... but damn sexistfying...

The rest has been mentioned by many bros in the FR already... cheers
Old 04-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tried Katie Bangkok-Gems.
Pics dont do her justice.
Bro jerry keep recommending me telling me shes much better then pics and since i cant get a slot for Ginny so i took her up.
10/10. Superb GFE.
Few thais that i met with such good english with humour as well.
Once ice breaking session over u are in for a deep Frencher and hardworking girl. Her body is slim and she looks like a malay girl actually. Bro Jerry really need to improve his camera skills. I am sure Katie is easily everyone's veg. Just have to take a leap of faith and trust him coz he simple reason he gave me 'There's no cancellation charges. If u dont like what u see i apologise for the time wasted. But if u like what u see u are in for a good treat'. With this i agreed and go. Bros if like me Zero Thai one good to try her no language Barrier. Took my Monday blues away...
Old 04-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=673519

Kina from Angels' Aura (pics taken with OKT and Kina's permission)
Wanted to try Zen today but can get a slot with this 20yo little beauty from Bangkok. No regrets for sure.

Looks: 10/10 I have a weakness for syt and she told me she is not 22yo as advertised. Only 20yo and still a student omg! Syt alert! Really damn pretty!
Body: 9/10 A few tattoos but body is definitely young meat, natural, smooth and firm all round.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobs for a natural beauty. Nipples are fresh for sucking, not those big blacken raisins type.
Pussy: 9/10. Tight as well. Trimmed, allowed painting and fingering.
BBBJ: 9/10. Maybe a bit green but still make me CIM for 1st round, her pretty face did the trick. No rush to dispose my load, clean my dick before going to the toilet to spit out. She wears but i felt nothing! those lips are meant for BBBJ.
Frenching: 9/10. Like locking lips with a student lol but wait, she is a student!
FJ: 8.5/10. Again she is a bit green but all is forgiven due to her enthusiasm and willingness to accede to my requests. Standing doggy, doggy, carry fuck all she was alright but best I felt was missionary as I pile drive her hard and deep. She literally had to cup her mouth to suppress those loud screams. Those expressions are a sight for the memories!
GFE: Limited english but nothing Google translate cannot translate. Behave exactly like a student.
RTF: At least once more!

Old 04-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Carol of Sex Senses.
If you are looking for a hotness of a sweet young thing with slim body and a decent level of spoken English plus excellent GFE then this Paige Chua lookalike is definitely the one. For natural boobs lovers, even more so the one.
From start till the end of the session she behaved like impeccably. Her service is definitely good and she knows how to press the KC buttons, well, to me at least. Once again, it is best to test drive Carol yourself to realise how hot she is. Legit one of the best in this Dome's listings.

My simple ratings:
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10.
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and tight.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10. She made me feel loved to the max, probably making love to her was the best thing to happen to e this month. Both shots completed in record short time lol, sad!
GFE: 10/10. Be very careful. Carol is "dangerous".
RTF: well worth the damages plus tips. Not a single dull moment. Not a time watcher till OKT pm her.
OKT: Fast and responsive. No nonsense and straight forward type.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsh911 View Post

Kina from Angels' Aura (pics taken with OKT and Kina's permission)
Wah, a lady who allows photo and share on forum. Gotta try her. Had experience of lady allowing photo, but most doesn't allow posting. Wanted to build portfolio and credentials like the seniors here.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

Kina from AA
speak Thai and English.

Looks: 9/10 pretty chio, ah lian face.

Body: 9/10 as shown in my liv pic.

Boobs: 9/10 Should be Natural 34B boobs Nipples are sensitive.

Frenching: 8.5/10. i would say she is the best i ever met. very active in tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10. Super shiok and steady. will always look at you with her sexy eyes.. lol

Pussy: 9/10. very nice trimmed pussy which make me wanna paint for more.. i'm hum sup.. haha

FJ: 9/10. very good moaning.. will always hug you tight when missonary.

RTF: Yes... but hor i still like queen zen the most.. haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1