The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: WeChat Bonks

Well just have to blame the guys from being stupid, easy to be scammed lor. Just use common sense, wat does the fl have to do with iTunes cards ? Isn't it supposed to be pay cash for their services ?
Old 23-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 22
kane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the scammers are always on the lookout for brothers whom think with the wrong head...its a number game....someone will definitely kanna.....
Old 23-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strangelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i think with my big head, i save money. when i think with small head i come to this forum.

what other heads do bros have to be scammed?
Old 27-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, I know there are a lot of scams on wechat girls but recently I found this one by chance, her id is meng199680.

She stated her place and damage instantly and she has quite a few good pictures update every week or so but when I asked for an immediate photo, she didn't comply. Scam?
Old 27-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!

Bro. Just my little advise.Offer someting different from market rate is never genuine. Dont say about buying itune card. Dont u think when meet up pay cash is the safest .

Moral of the story, never see goods, Someonencan wechat but never want to give contract number, is never real. If the photo is so pretty and asking for very chea price, then forget about it.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypower_88 View Post
Bro. Just my little advise.Offer someting different from market rate is never genuine. Dont say about buying itune card. Dont u think when meet up pay cash is the safest .

Moral of the story, never see goods, Someonencan wechat but never want to give contract number, is never real. If the photo is so pretty and asking for very chea price, then forget about it.
Totally agree with Skypower. Wechat them and never give no is suspicious. Scammers are really ass hole, they come here and make a mess.

Last edited by sand; 27-06-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: add in more information
Old 29-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
singlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those that knows how to google search by image, you will find thier pictures on some blogs. they tend to use some pictures that are on Sina Weibo or something similar, be it from Taiwan or China.
when u ask them for pictures that are not found on the internet, or a selfie, they will send u what is already up there...
when u call them by the names shown on the blogs, they will mostly "huh? u message wrong person?" or they will block u on WeChat..
Old 06-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
graygray is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Scammers Alert

Wechat ID: Cher113423

Add to list of scammer please.

Ask me to meet her at Clementi Mrt. Texted her when I arrived, She then say her friend will call me. Friend or Boss called, say his name is Ah Kun. Then the Chinaman ask me to go AXS buy voucher, I reject. Ask me to go 7-11 buy itunes card, I reject. I told him I'm not comfortable doing the AXS or itunes stuff, cancel the booking lor. He then say I wasted his time talking to me and wasted the gal's time waiting for the booking, saying I have no sincerity and also fooling around with him and his gal.
I told him no anyway, he then threaten me saying he will find my address and disturb my family.
Immediately I went to Clementi Police Station and inform police officers, they say I lucky not to transact anything. He told me yesterday got Uncle kenna scam $5k.
Along the way back to Clementi MRT then I saw the Police warning signboard.

Thankfully, I lived to tell this story.

Cheap things not good, good things not cheap

Last edited by graygray; 06-07-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
lonely_12kev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

snow15088...scammer beware.. at yishun
Old 14-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
free_mansg is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,
Can anyone advise buying an iTunes card instead of giving cash. How this scam works? I met one asking for buying iTunes card with receipt . She said that after the deal then I can pass the iTunes card & receipt to her instead of cash. Also saying there are no lost from my side. Please anyone can advise?
Old 14-07-2015, 02:10 AM
Retired

My Reputation: Points: 1253 / Power: 42
blocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_mansg View Post
Hi bros,
Can anyone advise buying an iTunes card instead of giving cash. How this scam works? I met one asking for buying iTunes card with receipt . She said that after the deal then I can pass the iTunes card & receipt to her instead of cash. Also saying there are no lost from my side. Please anyone can advise?
bro... same as other scams... they'll ask u to send them proof showing the card information. they'll insist on doing this just before meeting up. maybe that's when guys are most vulnerable? too horny. haha... does not matter what they say before that... once they've the information and get the iTunes credit, they'll go missing

read previous posts in this thread or the other thread in Adult Discussion: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=458578& (search for iTunes)
Old 17-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

This are the few I come across with the request for buy an iTunes card and Alipay voucher. Scam sharing

1. WeChat ID: wen838022
2. WeChat ID: xixi29983
3. WeChat ID: tearsonion
Old 02-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed to all the factors that were considered,
angel pics, but affordable bonk $tag. offer more than market rate, $300 overnight. meet you either at mrt station or a specific location, the most ridiculous first time i had ever encounter was a location outside of a factory. then, they asked for transaction via AXS machine. i left voice messages via wechat, and she returned message with a sweet tone.

when i said i found the axs i asked her to wait, then i was already on my way on an expressway, 20mins later, she messaged to check how was the transaction, how patient she was.

the pictures, the voice, i really did hope she was real, but all factors proved otherwise.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mman View Post
indeed to all the factors that were considered,
angel pics, but affordable bonk $tag. offer more than market rate, $300 overnight. meet you either at mrt station or a specific location, the most ridiculous first time i had ever encounter was a location outside of a factory. then, they asked for transaction via AXS machine. i left voice messages via wechat, and she returned message with a sweet tone.

when i said i found the axs i asked her to wait, then i was already on my way on an expressway, 20mins later, she messaged to check how was the transaction, how patient she was.

the pictures, the voice, i really did hope she was real, but all factors proved otherwise.
All bro take note they will ask u go Ang Mo Kio polyclinic blk723 axs machine to buy taobao credit then ask u take photo n show them. Then will tell u buy over 200 plus of credit n they will give u back the remaining money when they see u....scram...dun be stupid...
Old 17-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
BrotherQF deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrotherQF deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all of theses are scams. don't believe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread