The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fr90r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Venus Sauna & Massage opposite Novotel Platinum

Dear brothers, wish to seek any FB on this Venus Sauna & Massage which is diagonally opposite Novotel Platinum, behind the main road of Ratchadamri Road (beside Big C Supermarket).

Damages, quality & quantity of girls, and environment review is highly appreciated.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Venus Sauna & Massage opposite Novotel Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
Dear brothers, wish to seek any FB on this Venus Sauna & Massage which is diagonally opposite Novotel Platinum, behind the main road of Ratchadamri Road (beside Big C Supermarket).

Damages, quality & quantity of girls, and environment review is highly appreciated.
Venus is a small fishbowl set up - perhaps about 20 (?) girls at anyone time. The girls are plain and not model like quality in terms of looks and are priced accordingly. Attitude of the girls are good so far (been there twice so far). Beware of the captain who will try to charge higher rates esp if you are obviously a foreigner. The counter ladies collecting the upfront fees are legit.

Damage is about 2000 - 3000 for about 1 hour. Rooms are basic with a bath and double bed. Girl will bath with you but no rubber mattress and Nuru type massage like Annie's.

The area is safe and just off the main Ratchadamri Road. This appears to be the only fishbowl in the Pratunam / Central World area (please correct me if wrong). The other fishbowls are at the Hua Kwang area. It is also the only place in the neighborhood where you can shoot your load after your lunch meeting before Nana etc opens for business. The nearby MIXX (for freelancers) only wakes up after 11pm.

The nearby Indara Spa gives fairly legit massage by a MILF with very clean and modern facilities and shower. The MILF may offer (YMMV) a decent HJ for 1000 THB but not FJ.

Hope this helps. Let us know your experience.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Venus is a small fishbowl set up - perhaps about 20 (?) girls at anyone time. The girls are plain and not model like quality in terms of looks and are priced accordingly. Attitude of the girls are good so far (been there twice so far). Beware of the captain who will try to charge higher rates esp if you are obviously a foreigner. The counter ladies collecting the upfront fees are legit.

Damage is about 2000 - 3000 for about 1 hour. Rooms are basic with a bath and double bed. Girl will bath with you but no rubber mattress and Nuru type massage like Annie's.

The area is safe and just off the main Ratchadamri Road. This appears to be the only fishbowl in the Pratunam / Central World area (please correct me if wrong). The other fishbowls are at the Hua Kwang area. It is also the only place in the neighborhood where you can shoot your load after your lunch meeting before Nana etc opens for business. The nearby MIXX (for freelancers) only wakes up after 11pm.

The nearby Indara Spa gives fairly legit massage by a MILF with very clean and modern facilities and shower. The MILF may offer (YMMV) a decent HJ for 1000 THB but not FJ.

Kamsiah many many for the FR.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post

Thanks Bro Dango1882 for the feedback on Genus Massage, tried it over the long weekend.

Arrived at the joint around 7pm with about 10+ mild seated inside the glass bowl. OKT approach me to inform damage is 2000B that include bath, bj and fj. However there is 1 WL seated separately by one side that catches my small head attention. Asked OKT how much? Reply was also this one model category at also 2000B. So decided to take her.

In summary, nothing much to shout about on her service, very basic. And the room is small, with a standard size bath tub that you cannot have many pattern. I will still go back to my regular CP2 for better price, service, and environment.

You can read my CP2 experience in another topic Happy ending massage near Central World
Old 02-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
Thanks Bro Dango1882 for the feedback on Genus Massage, tried it over the long weekend.

Arrived at the joint around 7pm with about 10+ mild seated inside the glass bowl. OKT approach me to inform damage is 2000B that include bath, bj and fj. However there is 1 WL seated separately by one side that catches my small head attention. Asked OKT how much? Reply was also this one model category at also 2000B. So decided to take her.

In summary, nothing much to shout about on her service, very basic. And the room is small, with a standard size bath tub that you cannot have many pattern. I will still go back to my regular CP2 for better price, service, and environment.

You can read my CP2 experience in another topic Happy ending massage near Central World
Thanks for the FR; been staying at this area a few times and didn't realize CP2 is so near !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1