The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
W

Keita is class.

Salah and Mane carry on where they left off from last season.

Subs coming on : Henderson, Shaqiri and Daniel takes our bench to another level. Btw so happy to see Daniel getting a goal as well!

37 more matches to go lads!!
Keita was solid and distribution good. Think he will get better. I thought he settled in well for first game.

What about our Alisson? His distribution was good and calm collect. With his in the goal dun think any soft goal can beat him.

Well Liverpool kept clean sheets. Dun forget Gomez in central defence.

As usual VVD was solid too.

Milner was a workhorse. Ever reliable and hunger.

Mane and Salah was masterclass. Our front 3 link up was great and continue from last season. Fab 3 will steam rolling on.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Living up to be the no. 8 so far ! I thought Roberston is solid as usual! The two goals were created by him! TAA was over excited la this kid! Need to clam down a little!
Agreed with you.

TAA made the most mistake and lukily not big mistake at the back.

Robertson play simple and dependable.

See how Keita can pass him ball when din even see him.

Naby Keita is boss.
Salah scoring yet again.
Mane is ruthless.
Milner is getting better by age.
Sturridge showing old form.
Alisson clean sheet.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 13-08-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Keita was solid and distribution good. Think he will get better. I thought he settled in well for first game.

What about our Alisson? His distribution was good and calm collect. With his in the goal dun think any soft goal can beat him.

Well Liverpool kept clean sheets. Dun forget Gomez in central defence.
Agreed Keita has settled in very quickly. Hope he keeps this up and remains injury free.

Alisson looked ok but did not have much to do, so hard to judge on the goal/shot stopping aspect. That said i am a bit concerned with his ball punching viz crosses in the box, would rather see him catch the ball cleanly. Hope Achterberg aint 'poisoning' him!!

Yes, Gomez looked comfortable. Good thing and hope he continues to improve and maybe put pressure on Dejan.

As an aside, City looked scary good at the Emirates yesterday! Imagine being able to sub Mahrez, Sterling and Aguero for de Bruyne, Sane and Jesus!! And David Silva was not even on the bench.

Going to be interesting to see what the table looks at Christmas/New Year.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

3 points against a team which have invested heavily.
Too early to predict anything but the focus should be positive.
Not comfortable with Alisson punching the ball because it showed signs of a typical Liverpool goalkeeper.
Many heaping praise on Keita but my player of the moment is Milner.
He is a great warrior and respectable leader.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

If pool continue to have form against those bottom clubs, chances for honors are there! Let's hope JK put effort in FA cup also this season !
Old 14-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Love this new home kit

Old 15-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
At least this new season our good bro naemlo did not predict Liverpool will be a mid-table finish. Already a compliment to Liverpool.
This season, Liverpool shouldn't have problem finishing top 4 but without a major trophy, Klopp will be booted out.

BTW BR's Celtic is out of CL.

Last edited by naemlo; 15-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt FSG would sack Klopp just because he fails to win a major trophy or any trophy for that matter. The fact that they have him under such a long term contract and have backed him in the summer transfer window means they have faith in him and his project.

Think they would only sack him if we do not qualify for CL next season. Serious consideration may also take place if we do not show any improvement from last season but i still doubt that this shall lead to Klopp getting sacked immediately.

FSG seems to understand that the EPL is an extremely highly competitive league, now more challenging because its not just about Top 4 increasing to Top 6 but also upcoming contenders like Everton, Wolves, Fulham etc who seem to have bought quality talent over the summer.

As for Brendan Rodgers, think he should buy Mignolet, Lazar and Origi from us since he once thought highly of them
Old 15-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
As for Brendan Rodgers, think he should buy Mignolet, Lazar and Origi from us since he once thought highly of them
That's not true.... I did not ask to buy Mignolet, Lazar or Origi. They were bought by the transfer committee..... and since they are in my squad I had to boost their morale and heap praise on them so that I can sell them on but alas no club made any offers for them. As a matter of fact... I asked for De Gea, Messi and CR7
Old 15-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
That's not true.... I did not ask to buy Mignolet, Lazar or Origi. They were bought by the transfer committee..... and since they are in my squad I had to boost their morale and heap praise on them so that I can sell them on but alas no club made any offers for them. As a matter of fact... I asked for De Gea, Messi and CR7
How cum you didn't bid for the 'best defender of the world ' in this transfer window? He was your godson before what! How about Joe Allan? Your godson too!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
You have showed great character.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

BR is comparing Celtics with Liverpool?

TO BR - pls buy all the Liverpool deadwood.

Old 15-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

when was the last time Liverpool top the table on the 1st game?

a good start is a big booster for the whole squad.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
when was the last time Liverpool top the table on the 1st game?

a good start is a big booster for the whole squad.
I forsee them to stay top and lead from the front for the 1st 10 games.
Old 18-08-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Ragnar Klavan goes to Cagliari for 2m quid.

Thanks Raggy and arrivederci!

But still cant seem to get rid of our real deadwood

Think the EPL transfer window closing earlier than the rest of Europe has put us at a disadvantage. Euro clubs trying to get our deadwood at super cheapo prices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1