The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

To all the brothers living in Bangkok, let's get together twice a month for get together and party! Since I'm retired and ready to move to Bangkok permanently, I'm hoping that we could meet 2 - 3 times a month and share our ideas and information to assist us! Maybe we could form a club!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

To all the brothers living in Bangkok, let's get together twice a month for get together and party! Since I'm retired and ready to move to Bangkok permanently, I'm hoping that we could meet 2 - 3 times a month and share our ideas and information to assist us! Maybe we could form a club!
Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Hi brother Norice,

Can u kindly give us your contact nos. in BKK so that anytime when we go to BKK we could contact you to go out together for a cup of coffee,a beer or a meal or cheonging as a group. What do u think ?

Best Regards,
brother Chameleon589
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Hello Bro Norice!
How many more days to your retirement? How come u start this thread? Scared come Bangkok nothing to do ah?
555+ then can I sign on as part-time tour guide? I will be waving one of those little tour guide flags and herding all those chiongsters along Rachada.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,norice,met up with you at nana hotel lobby once in bkk 2 years ago,wondering u still remember me.so you lived in bkk now,must be enjoying yourself.......
Old 05-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.
Welcome to LoS Bro Botarbolampar, Too many places, too little time in BKK here a little bit different from VN.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hello Bro Norice!
How many more days to your retirement? How come u start this thread? Scared come Bangkok nothing to do ah?
555+ then can I sign on as part-time tour guide? I will be waving one of those little tour guide flags and herding all those chiongsters along Rachada.
Wah Bro indianmagicoil, you all lobang also want huh when you bring me to lim shingha beer
Old 05-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
Samurairai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's the bangkok scene of massage?

taste my sword.... samurai's prick!
Old 05-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Wah Bro indianmagicoil, you all lobang also want huh when you bring me to lim shingha beer
Lobang, you don't meh kopi time...... bit...
Old 05-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sure there is some type of Singaporean club in Bangkok ; although more for biz/social than cheong purposes. Would be interesting to have one where the group can do a circuit of some sort. For example , this mth , Thai Discos , next month Nana , then Patpong , MPs , Soi Cowboy etc. Somewhere fixed as a home bar to meet at a scheduled time every month. Everyone goes dutch but will have to put 500B for the leader as an apperciation for his time and effort.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro indianmagicoil & mike2, bring me along...
Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bangkok has many "lobang" only good or not. Young or old. Kanna carrot head or not. Massage scene depends on what u like. Many types for many budgets. Look in Massage Thread to see what I mean.

Bro Mike2... once I can find excuse to escape OC's clutches how many Singha u want I try to drink with yah. Also tot if Bro Norice starts doing Bangkok Tours he may need some help... Muz find ways and means to survive and hopefully make pocket money at the side mah.

555+ Bro LAT has a good idea... Spore Chiongsters or rather SammyBoy Chiongsters Club... meet every month with different theme/location etc... Eh... Bro Sober need u 2 show me some Bangkok insider tips also. City is too big and like I said Bangkok has too many "lobangs"... Bpai muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Greetings!

I'm already retired from the government! My last day at work was on Thursday, January 28, 2010. No stress in life, that's my motto!

I'm just following Nana Plaza Forum members, they have meetings every week. I thought having Sammyboy Forum members meeting in Bangkok couple of times a month and partying would be fun. Drinking, eating and sharing our bullshits together and partying till the end would be fun!

Agenda:

6:00 - 7:00 Roll call and drinking
7:00 - 8:00 Eating and bullshiting
8:00 - 9:00 Visitation to spas, gogos, soapys & massage centers, karaokes and discos.
Majority rule.

Everyone is welcome!
I will be in Bangkok from February 27!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Lobang, you don't meh kopi time...... bit...
Lobang of cos i want about kopi time..PM everyone liao...eieiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Bro indianmagicoil & mike2, bring me along...
Sure..when you are in town again lah..eieiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bangkok has many "lobang" only good or not. Young or old. Kanna carrot head or not. Massage scene depends on what u like. Many types for many budgets. Look in Massage Thread to see what I mean.

Bro Mike2... once I can find excuse to escape OC's clutches how many Singha u want I try to drink with yah.
Swee..eieieiei
Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Norice, really glad to hear that and thanks for your effort ya..kudos to you. Chok dee na krap!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1