The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
D4rkst4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Has anyone been to pink lady ktv?
Old 04-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
They probably renovate for better place for the punters and the girls, if want bigger bathtub must take VIP or SVIP.
Kanasai those 20-30 year old mini bathtubs really usage to the maximum!

Quote:
Best of all, they replied the papasan “Ka” to end every of their sentence.
555 no wonder tio tock!
Maybe those boleh land bros look like big bosses hehe.

This is the reason why when cheonging especially local places you must know how to carry yourself.
If you enter the joint with a squad of cannon soldiers looking desperate for sex, the papasan will sharpen his knife for the kill liao.

Go 1-3 pax the best.
Those don't know how to speak Thai just shut the f*ck up.
Let the veteran take the lead and speak in Thai to papasan.
Papasan will assume you're long term resident and bring guests to cheong so will not any how chop.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 04-09-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkst4r View Post
Has anyone been to pink lady ktv?
http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/new...says-governor/

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...ing-customers/

You are one of the carrot head??
Old 04-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Lol no but im one lonely sole in chiangmai now....
Any SG brother wanna join me at the chang cafe now for some chill drinks? 😘
Old 04-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now 😂
Old 07-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now 😂
There's a nice seafood restaurant by the Ping River and opened by a Singaporean. You might wanna check it out if you're there.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
There's a nice seafood restaurant by the Ping River and opened by a Singaporean. You might wanna check it out if you're there.
Paak Dang........very nice food and reasonable price for sg standard, cannot use Thai price to compare else you'll find a but pricey, but sure is worth......alone not recommended, cannot order too many dishes, suggest at least 2 or best is 3-4 kakis go together.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/...23!4d99.003133
Old 07-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol no but im one lonely sole in chiangmai now....
Any SG brother wanna join me at the chang cafe now for some chill drinks? ��
Quote:
Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now ��
Alone can go Tha Chang cafe to drink? Must be sexperience chiongester and can speak some Thai........otherwise is better for lone ranger to go Loi Kroh beer bar or warmup, sound up etc.

Tha Chang mainly to sian customers, some chio bu go with friends like in warmup.....most of us who live here prefer to go PR bar to sian dek serve, tip 100-200 baht each can sian whole night and pour drinks & mixer for you, listen to live band sian chio bu whole night few hundred baht per person with mixer, food etc but own bring whisky.

If can't speak Thai, just stay around Loi Kroh night market area is better.

Last edited by Happyman007; 18-09-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 18-09-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
I'm going to Chiangmai tomorrow afternoon. Can get together for a drink. Where is Chang's Cafe?
Old 18-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
It痴 called Tha Chang amongst the local. This is the address. 44 Adsadotorn Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Thanks bro. I get in at about 2pm. Probably can get down to Tha Chang at about 4-5pm. PM you when I get in. Cheers !
Old 18-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Thanks bro. I get in at about 2pm. Probably can get down to Tha Chang at about 4-5pm. PM you when I get in. Cheers !
Just upped your rep ppts with my humble 13. Hope it works.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Actually there痴 many PG bars/pubs, but rad has numbers of pretty PGs.

Happyman007, my usual hunt is at Milk Club.
Tried Milk Club once or twice, don't really like their system of 1 girl serving 1 table, and the food and mixer price also higher.

Rad is ok, just went last night with sg kakis and 4-5 uni girls hanging around our table.....ok cannot recommend same place every time in sbf, later they will say I got commission or I'm the owner of Rad
Old 19-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Go to hell with him! He now only knows how to tcss at pho thread. Tcss till got suan siao by the TS that his words forever contradicts.
Hoot! Hoot!

He is full of shit. When cock jam in his mouth he will tell pho threadstarter that it is only TCSS and do not be too serious.

At the height of unsubstantiated agent accusations he is good abang with the person in our avatar.

These 2 dynamic duo are the main reasons why this forum lack good quality FRs now because many bros do not wish to be labelled as a stealth agent after posting fantastic FRs about certain places.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 19-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Hoot! Hoot!

I am watching you cheapskate old man!

Those who have chionged with you before will know your busoh ways!

Just watchin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 20-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Alone can go Tha Chang cafe to drink? Must be sexperience chiongester and can speak some Thai........otherwise is better for lone ranger to go Loi Kroh beer bar or warmup, sound up etc.

Tha Chang mainly to sian customers,....most of us who live here prefer to go PR bar to sian dek serve, tip 100-200 baht each can sian whole night and pour drinks & mixer for you, listen to live band sian chio bu whole night few hundred baht per person with mixer, food etc but own bring whisky.

If can't speak Thai, just stay around Loi Kroh night market area is better.
Thanks for your honest and helpful tips bro. I went to Tha Chang at 5pm yesterday. Place not opened until 6pm, so had dinner at Paak Dang as you recommended. Agree! Good deal! Thanks for recomm.

Then headed for LoiKroh. Yes, this is the epicenter !! Walked around Meridien area, Nice eating place at Pavillion. Lots of ppl. Had a refreshing coconut juice - 50Bt and set down to watch ppl and listen to the guitarist/singer. He's quite good. Coconut higher priced than KhonKaen (25Bt) as an indicator, but expected. Walked through the MuayThay Center - no performance tonight, but lots of bars, almost like Banga St. of Phuket. Seem like still a bit early at 8.30pm, not much action. Asked around. Some SYTs willing to be barfined (600Bt) + 3k for 1hr ST. Considering that you can get ON for 2-3k in Hatyai, this seems high. Spotted StarXix just out side and went upstairs. Had a great time with a 21 yo SYT who must have locked her laser on me the moment I stepped in, considering there was no one else at that time. Anyway she was super super nice, ended up buying her a few drinks at 150 a pop. Found that she was drinking colored water while my Leo was 120. Got persuaded to tapao her. She even agreed to pay the barfine. ... Wow! I could say she's 10/10. She gave her all in the effort and must have cummed twice in the hour. Unusual under the circumstances. Regretful that it was only ST. Wished she could have agreed to LT.

Went over to Yellow Pub at about 11pm. Already busy. Hit a couple of farang girls. Good to talk to but I get a sense they like girls more than boys - wrong channel. Set at the bar for a while, and nice Thai girl with girlfriend and farang was busy listening to the band and chatting. Unattached gurl about 24yo kept glancing my way while her friend was busy flirting with farang. I think she's thinking she needs company for the night as well. But my non-existent Thai, and her shyness was a big obstacle. We could only smile and wave ... sigh!!! Ended up she left with her friend and farang, and I left for Spice. In anycase, I already had Dinner for the Night - just needed a bolster !!
Spice at midnight was totally deserted !! Strange. Must be closing time !!
Ran out of ideas, so decided to go back to sleep.

Taxi driver says must bring me to see young PGs at KTV, and at super massage. I said no! but he brought me to a place called SPY not too far, anyway (along the way???). Yes, lots of PGs, few customers. Running low on Cash and energy - I said No - Go back to hotel!
He insisted on another stop, he says just 2 mins away. So high pressured persuasion I said ok since it is "...along the way". Big mistake - he kept going for 10 mins, and I noticed on GPS that he was heading further and further away from hotel. I shouted at him to turn back and head for hotel -- "No, just infront only. Here already!!!". Anyway we ended up in this place that is a fishbowl cathouse. The service providers, about 20 in numbers, were on the old and worn side. They wanted 3k for 1 hr. I told NO!! Going back. Raise my voice a little in the presence of the GRO, so driver paiseh and we head for hotel. Would have been 5 mins from Spice, ended up 20 mins from this "along the way !!" brothel.
Now here's the Trick!! On arriving he wanted 300Bt for what he agreed was a 50Bt trip. But that's only 12 SG, cheep, cheep, cheep!!!. I should not be a cheapskate and pay out, Just be a sucker instead!!. Good thing hotel security was there and I told driver he shouldn't be doing this to his Chiangmai visitors,. Security was listening and watching all along and recognized this guy. Driver then said, "ok, ok 100B ok?" I gave him the red piece and when upstairs to sleep.
Peace brother !! Don't make War, Make Peace !!

Today will try Absolute Paradise for their Karsai Pkg, and Milk tonight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1