The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Forget BKK and come down to KL or JB.
Many of these Thai girls are finding it hard in their homeland and are now taking 1 week / 2 week holidays to Malaysia to do FL in KL or JB........ and they charge much less than the rates in Thermae.

The same SYT from Thermae I patronised last month for 2500ST/4500LT...... was in JB last week and her rates were only rm150/rm350 for ST & LT respectively inclusive of hotel.
Well said bro, you sums it all up, actually Bangkok is not a very good economical place to cheong these days. Prices for the thai ladies are too overpriced based on the theory you stated. Supply over demand yet why the ridiculous pricing. One thing I have to add, overprice is one thing, but service wise, I have to say most of them sucks, a lot of ladies cant do bbbj, do Frenching and quite restrict in the services.

let talk about the Bangkok scene I have been through

agogo bar.
Generally the ladies here look ok , some ladies looks not bad, in terms of figure and looks. However the money u are paying is insane. I been to a few agogo bar in bkk, bacarra, rainbow and crazyhouse. you go in get a drink is about 200 baht. than comes the selection of ladies, have to buy 2 drinks for her, st 3000, lt 6000 or whatever, I may have forgotten, this kind of price is really insane, and lt 6000 is only 4 hours. wtf man, nevermind, ladies service is also not very good, all bj only, not much service, chop chop finish and all they are interested is to get back to the stage asap. just imagine with all the drinks, barfine, and let say you take st. total damage rolls up near to 5000 Baht already and remember I am talking about ST here. Minimum fun and there goes your money

Shower houses.
Can say that I have been to 90% of the shower houses in Bangkok. Price can start as low as 1700-1800. but I am sure the bros here wont be interested with the lowest cat. for decent looking ladies, we might be taking a look at price range from 2400 and above. And these category of ladies are normal only, not super pretty kind. And I seen before 3000 - 10000 category, prices sounds insane right, but I see the quality, shake head also. Some of the higher category girls, I see liao, price is high, but hey the looks and the price not matching leh. Service for shower house also depends, some good some bad. But overall I say shower house in Bangkok, decent to me. normal.

Massage shops, fuck shops.
again I have to say, I been to 90% of the shops, what you name, I also got go. have some not bad ones. service wise not bad, basically the service provided in these outlet is ok, still acceptable. price range is at 1900 - 3000.
But if we are talking about the price, it is not cheap also, same price as in paying in Singapore.

the so call gentleman clubs or clubs.
I never been to these joints but to me, I feel this is the ultimate chop carrot paradise base on the experience and feedback from other bros. if I am saying that agogo bar is the chop carrot place in thai, I am sure that these so call gentleman clubs/joints are the ultimate chop carrot paradises, this kind of outlet deserve to be number 1 in chopping carrot aka cai taos. The prices the bros paying are insane when I hear about it.

outcall svc.
outcall svc is the worst, 5000 baht for 2 hrs, and I see all the quality so far, normal at best, nothing to shout about and hey look at the price one have to pay, 5000 baht, it is about 200 sgd. I have some agents quoting me insane prices, I will tell them fuck you and I just go masturbate myself better.

When we always think about thai, generally a lot of us will think that the girls that staying in thai are pretty and good ones, but I feel that a lot of those pretty good ones venturing out to other countries to work. and the stocks remaining in thai is not worth to be mentioned. Cheong scene in Bangkok, pay money but the returns I get don't really justify in terms of services and satisfaction I am getting as well as the looks. Overall Thailand is not a good or ideal place to cheong, and the prices that we are paying for, you tell me is it worth it??? the answer for me is No

Last edited by longwinter; 03-04-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Well said bro, you sums it all up, actually Bangkok is not a very good economical place to cheong these days. Prices for the thai ladies are too overpriced based on the theory you stated. Supply over demand yet why the ridiculous pricing. One thing I have to add, overprice is one thing, but service wise, I have to say most of them sucks, a lot of ladies cant do bbbj, do Frenching and quite restrict in the services.

let talk about the Bangkok scene I have been through

agogo bar.
Generally the ladies here look ok , some ladies looks not bad, in terms of figure and looks. However the money u are paying is insane. I been to a few agogo bar in bkk, bacarra, rainbow and crazyhouse. you go in get a drink is about 200 baht. than comes the selection of ladies, have to buy 2 drinks for her, st 3000, lt 6000 or whatever, I may have forgotten, this kind of price is really insane, and lt 6000 is only 4 hours. wtf man, nevermind, ladies service is also not very good, all bj only, not much service, chop chop finish and all they are interested is to get back to the stage asap. just imagine with all the drinks, barfine, and let say you take st. total damage rolls up near to 5000 Baht already and remember I am talking about ST here. Minimum fun and there goes your money

Shower houses.
Can say that I have been to 90% of the shower houses in Bangkok. Price can start as low as 1700-1800. but I am sure the bros here wont be interested with the lowest cat. for decent looking ladies, we might be taking a look at price range from 2400 and above. And these category of ladies are normal only, not super pretty kind. And I seen before 3000 - 10000 category, prices sounds insane right, but I see the quality, shake head also. Some of the higher category girls, I see liao, price is high, but hey the looks and the price not matching leh. Service for shower house also depends, some good some bad. But overall I say shower house in Bangkok, decent to me. normal.

Massage shops, fuck shops.
again I have to say, I been to 90% of the shops, what you name, I also got go. have some not bad ones. service wise not bad, basically the service provided in these outlet is ok, still acceptable. price range is at 1900 - 3000.
But if we are talking about the price, it is not cheap also, same price as in paying in Singapore.

the so call gentleman clubs or clubs.
I never been to these joints but to me, I feel this is the ultimate chop carrot paradise base on the experience and feedback from other bros. if I am saying that agogo bar is the chop carrot place in thai, I am sure that these so call gentleman clubs/joints are the ultimate chop carrot paradises, this kind of outlet deserve to be number 1 in chopping carrot aka cai taos. The prices the bros paying are insane when I hear about it.

outcall svc.
outcall svc is the worst, 5000 baht for 2 hrs, and I see all the quality so far, normal at best, nothing to shout about and hey look at the price one have to pay, 5000 baht, it is about 200 sgd. I have some agents quoting me insane prices, I will tell them fuck you and I just go masturbate myself better.

When we always think about thai, generally a lot of us will think that the girls that staying in thai are pretty and good ones, but I feel that a lot of those pretty good ones venturing out to other countries to work. and the stocks remaining in thai is not worth to be mentioned. Cheong scene in Bangkok, pay money but the returns I get don't really justify in terms of services and satisfaction I am getting as well as the looks. Overall Thailand is not a good or ideal place to cheong, and the prices that we are paying for, you tell me is it worth it??? the answer for me is No
Totally agreed with you. I just back from JB and it was heaven to me.. All brothel thai girl priced below rm190, and all of them provide bbbj. Some of them is gem and provide good GFE & some of them give CIM without asking to pay more. Coming MAY will chiong phuket & bkk. It is my 1st time to phuket. Hopefully the night scene will not disappoint me. But i still have backup plan to go bkk after that. But i think i will not chiong much, instead meet some Girl i hook up from FB (might end up as carrot) & enjoy the food, hotel & scenery.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 04-04-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Totally agreed with you. I just back from JB and it was heaven to me.. All brothel thai girl priced below rm190, and all of them provide bbbj. Some of them is gem and provide good GFE & some of them give CIM without asking to pay more. Coming MAY will chiong phuket & bkk. It is my 1st time to phuket. Hopefully the night scene will not disappoint me. But i still have backup plan to go bkk after that. But i think i will not chiong much, instead meet some Girl i hook up from FB (might end up as carrot) & enjoy the food, hotel & scenery.
Phuket scene is worse than BKK. If it was me I'd rather cancel my trip and change to go Malaysia. KL or JB is definitely better than any places in LOS now.
Many Thai puyings actually prefer to venture overseas to ply thier trade but are left behind in LOS because they cannot get travel documents.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittatore View Post
Phuket scene is worse than BKK. If it was me I'd rather cancel my trip and change to go Malaysia. KL or JB is definitely better than any places in LOS now.
Many Thai puyings actually prefer to venture overseas to ply thier trade but are left behind in LOS because they cannot get travel documents.
Thais in Malaysia have to compete very hard for customers as there are more shiok looking, fairer, younger Vietnamese in puds, clubs, ktvs, massage places, spas and fuck shops.

But as you all agreed, Malaysia is different than in Thailand as this is a muslim country with greedy MIB that pretends to raid places. Also no G Clubs, Agogos, beer gardens with pick ups, etc in Malaysia.

Best is that you experience what both these countries can offer but according to your budget needs.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally agreed with you. I just back from JB and it was heaven to me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittatore View Post
Phuket scene is worse than BKK. If it was me I'd rather cancel my trip and change to go Malaysia.
bro naemlo your business jialat liao la.. now you offer chopper from BKK to Pattaya also no use, unless you include a mid-air handjob..

you can say alot of things la about LOS, BKK, Phuket etc.. just camp on this thread.. every other day some fresh meat will come by and ask for recommendations..

same thing.. just camp at every MP, AGG you know in BKK, every week will have a new syt walking through because father sick/brother need money go sch/father in gambling debt/buffalo die/flood killed this year's crops/brother arrested for drugs need money for bribe etc.

if you are hitting LOS for a 3 day orgasm filled trip then i agree, you can probably do it in KL, JB.

but for seasoned punters who frequent thailand and need a bed mate to warm that cold lonely bed every other night or so.. it's not much the consistent great service you'll get from an ang pai (that one cat50 in Geylang have) but it's the satisfaction of exploring and finding a real gem, if possible forging a relationship.. future fucks are pro bono.. even meet for dinner and the girl can bring a friend etc.. the possibilities are endless.. just ask TC2 about his black book..

but i guess i can't speak for everyone..

or maybe it's my 4th glass of scotch talking..

chok dee krub..
Old 04-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone in Thermae now? I'm here now...quite a number of lookers here today...and damn lots of jippuns here too...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
bro naemlo your business jialat liao la.. now you offer chopper from BKK to Pattaya also no use, unless you include a mid-air handjob..
Dun worry, every day there will be new mongers in Thailand. As long as there is easy supply of north eastern gers, there will itchy dicks.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

back here again at 130am after i left jus now 11pm for Nana Plaza...nothing good in Nana so camw back...quite surprised still got lookers at this timing...

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diseased1 View Post
like this?

is she from Thermae...saw someone like her...walked a few times past her...was hesitating...den saw her scooped away by a jipun...lol...

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 05-04-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
is she from Thermae...saw someone like her...walked a few times past her...was hesitating...den saw her scooped away by a jipun...lol...
Don't wanna be a dick, but what are you doing on sammyboy forum when you are in Thermae surrounded by what you say quite a few lookers?
Old 05-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Don't wanna be a dick, but what are you doing on sammyboy forum when you are in Thermae surrounded by what you say quite a few lookers?
actually I jus went there look look see see at 130am...never though that there will be lookers still lurking around so late...never intended to take any girl out...since jus now evening already went spa...

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 05-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
actually I jus went there look look see see at 130am...never though that there will be lookers still lurking around so late...never intended to take any girl out...since jus now evening already went spa...
alright man, fair enough.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro here ever tried tapao bkk girl to island & beach ? Such as Krabi, phuket or koh samui ? What is the roughly price per night ? I have contacted 2 girl they both reply said up to me.. But i afraid i paid too much of the market rate...
Old 06-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bro here ever tried tapao bkk girl to island & beach ? Such as Krabi, phuket or koh samui ? What is the roughly price per night ? I have contacted 2 girl they both reply said up to me.. But i afraid i paid too much of the market rate...
There is no fix market rate. It could be any price between 2k to 8k, very much depended on the girl quality. As the MM (BKK girl) need to travel, you would need to cater for the transport, meal and of course accommodation.

As rule of thumb, you MUST propose a rate first, then subject to MM acceptance. Of course, if your offer is too low may offended MM.

Previously, I offer girl from Udo Thani come to BKK for 3k per day for 3 days and she is happy and I don't pay for transport. But of course, Udo Thani rate is not as high as BKK.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Going next week... any kind soul bro got good recommendation? Soapy massage... fuck shop.... FL plc..
Staying near asoke kam sia mak mak na .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1