The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Thanks for advice bro, have upped you with my humble points. Just check why don’t advise night club for Lone Ranger? Was thinking of going there for some hunting of locals.
From what i gathered and from observations, if you go alone, you will be likely targeted by the pimps. There seems to be lots of pimps at the bar street and they will upsell you if you are lone ranger. And based on my observation, the foreigners avoided the local pimps. So likely a scam by organized crime gp (they offer 100usd for overnight but no one is taking the bait. That is weird!). Refer to my post above.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Simple advises:
1) Take meter taxi from Airport to D1
2) Book one hotel near Ben Thanh Market
(Little more ex but near everything u needs lol)
3) Nice food can try Takashimaya SC (Walking distance)
4) Nice beer R&R can go Pham Ngu Lao or Bui Vien (Pub Street)
5) A Reminder to bring your "Bao Ji Wan" there incase take wrong food
6) Prepaid sim card (18GB) Should not cost more than VND 200,000
7) Change your currency at SG Chinatown best too haha (Rate Higher)
8) Wana take photo with phone make sure dont stand too close to road (cases of tourist phone kana snatch off from robber bike)
9) GPS Map very important if u travel ard in HCMC alone.
10) Night club not advice to try especially lone Ranger

..... still many but cant recall liao haha
>>> Hopes these few tips do helps u , cheers
To add to your list:
11) Go to NPK or Little Tokyo to release steam (Rates: 400k)
12) Wechat (Rates: 1200k above; hit rate 50/50)
13) Bar girl (Depends on your negotiating skill; 2000k above ST; 3000k overnite)
14) Queen Bee (Rates: 1400K; Similar to GL CAT 80 service)
Old 24-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
From what i gathered and from observations, if you go alone, you will be likely targeted by the pimps. There seems to be lots of pimps at the bar street and they will upsell you if you are lone ranger. And based on my observation, the foreigners avoided the local pimps. So likely a scam by organized crime gp (they offer 100usd for overnight but no one is taking the bait. That is weird!). Refer to my post above.
thanks for advice bro, have upped u. but i think what im wondering is if there is also pimps in clubs that will find u or is it just on the streets?
Old 24-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for advice bro, have upped u. but i think what im wondering is if there is also pimps in clubs that will find u or is it just on the streets?
Inside the club will the manasan. no pimps allowed. On the street, lots of pimps. Dont believe what they say and dont follow them to the hotel to view the gals. AND dont use their hotel to fuk (alot of bad things can happen to you)
Old 24-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Inside the club will the manasan. no pimps allowed. On the street, lots of pimps. Dont believe what they say and dont follow them to the hotel to view the gals. AND dont use their hotel to fuk (alot of bad things can happen to you)
okay thanks bro will keep that in mind. chiong safe most important. probably will go for massage/ktv
Old 24-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
okay thanks bro will keep that in mind. chiong safe most important. probably will go for massage/ktv
NP. Happy bonking. Do a FR and keep us updated.
Old 24-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was walking at Walking St Bui Vien. Approached by at least 2 random pimps. One brought me to a nearby hotel and paraded his gals. There are at least 10 them. The pimp said ST is 35usd, overnight is 100usd. At the hotel, I received a wechat msg from another pimp saying that the gals at the hotel are a scam.

So by any chance, this is true?
best is to stay at your own place. goign to their place you never know what is goign to happen to you.! stay safe and play safe!
Old 25-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jwang15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is ( co bac) ( co giang) in d1 .
It's only 200m from bui vien.
Hoang van thu is near my house. Near airport.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

jwang15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you read the comments in the vids, someone mentioned 44 Hoang Van Thu. Go google it. Let us know if indeed it is the place. Tks. Btw, this LanLan's vids are well filmed. He managed to spycam Queen Bee Spa. Thumbs up to him.

This place is in ( co bac ) ( co giang. )

About 200m away from bui vien. Hoang van thu is near my house ( near airport )

In the video , the address on the shops showed ( co bac )
Old 25-05-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

As i believe some bros here are familiar with HCM night life,
That's true with above some important info to look out.

1) Night club (Disco type) - Not advice unless someone bring or you are familiar with the place especially Lone Ranger. (I can recall few years back 2 SG guys went NC (Night Club), think trying to "Sian" one viet chio bu but didnt know that her bf was there with "Gang" ... ends up both bloody heads came out.. it was reported in the news if i m not wrong.

2) Wechat scam - Overheard from one of my kakis kana con in big trouble before. (Had warn him not to do so but that ,horny fellow small head control big head lol) Using Wechat the girls, price, hotel location all confirm. Inside Room, everything off ... Before proceed anything, Few viet guys force and opened up the door declaring that girl his gf... and demand compensation if not will kana whack up (with weapons at point) ... Lan Lan that kakis settled everything with US 1000 ...LL

3) OKT (Pimps) in Pham Ngu Lao...
Our GL OKT at least more "Professional" cos strict SG Law but ...
in pub street in hcmc , Their OKT ,,, speechless ,,, not familiar better dont play with their FIRE hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 26-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
As i believe some bros here are familiar with HCM night life,
That's true with above some important info to look out.

1) Night club (Disco type) - Not advice unless someone bring or you are familiar with the place especially Lone Ranger. (I can recall few years back 2 SG guys went NC (Night Club), think trying to "Sian" one viet chio bu but didnt know that her bf was there with "Gang" ... ends up both bloody heads came out.. it was reported in the news if i m not wrong.

2) Wechat scam - Overheard from one of my kakis kana con in big trouble before. (Had warn him not to do so but that ,horny fellow small head control big head lol) Using Wechat the girls, price, hotel location all confirm. Inside Room, everything off ... Before proceed anything, Few viet guys force and opened up the door declaring that girl his gf... and demand compensation if not will kana whack up (with weapons at point) ... Lan Lan that kakis settled everything with US 1000 ...LL

3) OKT (Pimps) in Pham Ngu Lao...
Our GL OKT at least more "Professional" cos strict SG Law but ...
in pub street in hcmc , Their OKT ,,, speechless ,,, not familiar better dont play with their FIRE hihi
wah the first one fuked up leh. better becareful to all bros out there.

Last edited by bigdaddy1314; 26-05-2019 at 12:29 PM. Reason: error
Old 26-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I just wonder in dist 1, in PNL or bui vien, are there caphe om
Old 26-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from HCM. Met up with a lady from kynu web. All in all not too bad,
Lady was not bad, petite, fake boobs, clean shaven, face got Some holes but touch up by make up, can speak Chinese.

Lady: 400k vnd
Hotel (1 HR) : 100k Vnd
Taxi(2way from D1) : 130k vnd
Total damage: 630k vnd

Definitely cheaper than MP as their beginning price is ard 2M vnd.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Just came back from HCM. Met up with a lady from kynu web. All in all not too bad,
Lady was not bad, petite, fake boobs, clean shaven, face got Some holes but touch up by make up, can speak Chinese.

Lady: 400k vnd
Hotel (1 HR) : 100k Vnd
Taxi(2way from D1) : 130k vnd
Total damage: 630k vnd

Definitely cheaper than MP as their beginning price is ard 2M vnd.

Thats good deal bro, cheers.
Enjoy

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 27-05-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

WanZengPipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros. Virgin trip to vn. Been here in a city called Phú My since last tues. Which is like 1.5hr out of hcm. Nothing much here i guess lol. Hotel here has a spa/massage with hj service for extra 500k. Which i didnt try becos 500k for hj like ex leh... and u cannot choose the girl.
Downloaded Zalo n tried to chat some girls up but becos they dun speak english so end up kena blocked by them haha... so sad... but there was 1 that msg me 400k 1 shot, 700k 1hr though.
1 girl msged me on Wechat n was coming on very fierce. I was at worksite and she kept texting me n even tried to call me. When i was back in the hotel she insisted coming over now... i damn scared lah becos i heard many stories abt them coming into your room then ask u go shower and steal your things n run off or make a huge scene and get the police involved. Isit true? Anyone experience anything like that?
Hopefully i get to complete work earlier so i can go over to hcm for a night or 2 for some well deserved happy ending... 😢
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1