The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
herafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Some memories cant be forgotten..

There's you, someone whom I have known for a very long time. There is so many feelings and regrets that I had over our friendship, and I am really sad that we had lost touch in the last few years..

I remember how we used to enjoy singing KTV together. You were a brilliant singer, especially jacky cheung songs and I also wanted to sing duets with you, as I felt that you were worthy enough.. haha ;p

I remember your super 4, and how mad i was over motorcycles in my youth. Gone were the good old days where both of us were laid back and free of worries..

I remember the first time you held my hand when I was 18, I felt awkward as I wasn't sure of my feelings for you, and I did not expect our friendship to develop into something else. Up to now, I still think i was leading you on.

I remember the silver chain that you had given me back in poly, and the unhappiness that was brewing between us. I was such a insecure and immature girl, that I took you for granted and never appreciated what you did for me..

I remember we lost contact for a few years, and I was resigned to losing you as a friend. When I found out that you were the brother of an acquaintance that I knew from a bikes forum, I felt that my prayers were answered.

I remember how we met again after so long, and I teased you about your fixation with the gym and weights. You look so different from what I had seen you in the past, and you really caught my eye.

I remember you came to visit me in the hospital after my operation, and I was grateful for your time, but I felt really weird with one good old friend standing next to me, and a boyfriend at the other side.

I remember that we had met up more often and I had really enjoyed your company. We went to the bistro restaurant next to the Istana park, and spend a lot of time talking. You said that you were upset with me over what had happened in the past, and was angry with me for quite a period of time. I felt really guilty, because I knew how much I had hurt you with my selfish actions. But you had forgiven me.

I remember that we went to a Japanese restaurant in the esplanade, and I was gleeful that you were treating me for dinner. haizzz..

I remember when we met up, i felt really happy yet unhappy at the same time. You still mean a lot to me, but at that time I already had someone else that I gave my heart to. I was really confused with my feelings. At one end, I told myself this friendship can't go on, whereby on the other hand I keep gravitating towards you.

I remember that time when I took something precious from you. It has been so long ago, but I will never forget that particular memory, as it was filled with so much feelings. I hated myself for being so vulnerable, yet at the same time it felt so right. It was never any fault of yours, as it was all mine alone. I am really sorry.

I remember that we drifted apart and lost contact for many years up to now. Perhaps it was time to let go, to forget about past desires and thoughts. I had my own life, and I wish that you had a good one too.

All these memories hang around in my subconscious mind, weaving in and out when I least expect them to. I know I should let bygones be bygones, but why is my heart still wishing on a thin thread that I will get a chance to see you one last time?

I miss you so much J*, you were my confidante, my biker mate, my ktv "kangtao", my target for lame jokes, my fellow foodie, and so much more...

guess i have to leave it up to fate.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 14
raidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Some memories cant be forgotten..

time to move on....
Old 03-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
RootAccess deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRootAccess deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So you like him or not?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

herafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidz70 View Post
time to move on....
yup, I guess there's more to life..

but fleeting memories are hard to let go sometimes.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

The best way to love him is perhap to let him go

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SilentNight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySilentNight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm interesting. Didn't know girls can like a guy for so long too.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootAccess View Post
So you like him or not?
It's hard to say, but I definitely have a lot of confused feelings for him then.

Sometimes feelings are hard to express as words..
Old 04-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
The best way to love him is perhap to let him go
Had been trying all these years..
Easier said then done though..
Old 04-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight View Post
Hmm interesting. Didn't know girls can like a guy for so long too.
Why not? Regardless whether we are men or women, deep seated feelings are hard to forget.

Especially if those memories meant something to you
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by herafeen79 View Post
Why not? Regardless whether we are men or women, deep seated feelings are hard to forget.

Especially if those memories meant something to you
Strongly agree with you bro.....same feeling here too.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlsk777 View Post
Strongly agree with you bro.....same feeling here too.
Er, I am a lady hehe.. cheers!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by herafeen79 View Post
Er, I am a lady hehe.. cheers!
hahaha.... sorry ar sis.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlsk777 View Post
hahaha.... sorry ar sis.
Its ok cheers!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
323bimmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keeping yourself busy is one of the best ways to forget things. After some time, I suppose you will feel better. After all, as they say, time heals all wounds. Just keep yourself productive, and keep your options open, and who knows what might just happen next!
Old 07-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323bimmer View Post
Keeping yourself busy is one of the best ways to forget things. After some time, I suppose you will feel better. After all, as they say, time heals all wounds. Just keep yourself productive, and keep your options open, and who knows what might just happen next!
Yup, that's why I am so busy nowadays with school and personal matters.. cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1