The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2009, 11:26 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
capricorn7inch is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for baby!

Hey bros i have a friend who is only 3 months pregnant...Dont worry its still save to bonk her.. So i hope u bros would take care of her n be nice to her...

First thing of all i want to emphasize pls once u ask for her number do contact her and arrange the meeting as she needs desperate cash help for the baby....Second pls don fly aeroplane on her have the heart she is pregnant n needs cash for the baby so pls do hold ur promises or words towards her....Third number collectors pls lar stop ur nonsense be matured! Big guys already right??? Fourth i m going to mention her details here so pls dont ask her again the same question over n over again....She is using prepaid card not line so atleast she can save...

I have no photo of to protect her identity for her future as she is a mom...so hope u bros understand her situation n do help her out...

Here are the details:

Looks:7/10
Race: Mly
Stats: 34b-38-42
Ht: 1.5m
Wt: Not quite sure as she is pregnant but she look plump..
FJ: YES
CIM:YES
COF:YES
COB:YES
AJ:NO
DAMAGE: 100/1/1, 130/2/90MINS(1.5 HRS), 160/UNLIMITED/2HRS (DAMAGE ARE ALL EXCLUDE ROOM N CONDOM)

BROS SHE MAYBE PREGNANT BUT CONDOM IS A MUST!! SAFETY HEALTH FOR THE BABY AND THE WOMB!!

THIS ARE FOR THOSE INTERESTED...WHOEVER IS INTERESTED N SINCERE TO HELP HER PLS DO EMAIL ME...

Email me at [email protected]

Oh btw she is easily WET so bros hurry up...she is quite worth a try!!
Old 06-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
referee_kayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

To all bros, though is none of my business but still I'd like to bring to your immediate attention !!!!!!!!!!

It is NOT advisable to bonk a pregnant woman cos many bros here may not have sufficient experience how to bonk a pregnant lady thus it will put this young pregnant lady & her baby into real danger !!!

If something really goes wrong with her & her baby/foetus, how would you guys feel ?

Pls pls pls bro, DO NOT engage fuck job with her, instead you guys can help her by choosing to do BBBJ or HJ.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dolphinking34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

check ur mail
Old 11-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

STD can be transmitted through BBBJ....especially if there is an open wound in her mouth...and the consequences can be disastrous to her unborn baby...

c'mon ...wtf is this....she may need money (or at least this is what bro TS is saying)....but is this a wise move on the FL's part? do we even want to encourage this ?

fucking is fucking....sure...but i am not about to be in any way responsible for anything unbecoming happening to the foetus/baby.... and i hope nothing remotely bad will ever happen to the FL and especially her child she's carrying...

bro TS : i encourage you to dissuade your friend from choosing this path... it's not that very expensive to deliver a child...if it was that expensive...most of us wont exist to post in SBF....

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 11-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro ts can pm me e num. have fetish 4 minahs
Old 12-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
slavepuppet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
STD can be transmitted through BBBJ....especially if there is an open wound in her mouth...and the consequences can be disastrous to her unborn baby...

c'mon ...wtf is this....she may need money (or at least this is what bro TS is saying)....but is this a wise move on the FL's part? do we even want to encourage this ?

fucking is fucking....sure...but i am not about to be in any way responsible for anything unbecoming happening to the foetus/baby.... and i hope nothing remotely bad will ever happen to the FL and especially her child she's carrying...

bro TS : i encourage you to dissuade your friend from choosing this path... it's not that very expensive to deliver a child...if it was that expensive...most of us wont exist to post in SBF....
Actually our bro here does got a revelant point it's actually against all odd 2 hv sexual intercourse with a pregnant female but again it's at ur own risk.
There are (HELPS) in singapore cater 4 single mum. THE FACT IS ALL DIS ARE BULLSHIT CRAP WE ALL ARE JUZ BLINDFOLD NOT 2 KNOW WATZ HAPPENING.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

If u see the latest ladies magazine advertisements, the headline is ladies can have sex while pregnant. I've been asked to have sex with a pregnant mum before. I was v reluctant but I finally obliged. If both are in the 'spoon position', dat helps. Both are lying on their sides. Man is behind the pregnant mum n penetrates. I did like this to a girl who wasn't pregnant; she said it's relaxing. Or do the doggy position. Have to be gentle at all times. The pregnant Malay mum should actually allow anal sex with condom.

I tasted women's breast milk when I am an adult about three times. Once a HC woman. She had just given birth. There wasn't much breast milk. This was long before AIDS appeared. The second time was my expectant wife's. She asked me to taste it. The third time was when I sucked an ONS girl's breasts. She was not pregnant. I thought it was my saliva. Then I realised it tasted like my wife's breast milk. She told me dat it was becos she was taking some medicine which had this side effect. I didn't continue sucking her breast milk. If I meet this Malay FL gal, I won't swallow her breast milk. I've not met her yet. She should really thank u, Capricorn7.
Old 13-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn7inch View Post
Hey bros i have a friend who is only 3 months pregnant...Dont worry its still save to bonk her.. So i hope u bros would take care of her n be nice to her...
How do you know its still safe to bonk her! You her gynae?
Old 13-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi Bro, care to PM me her contact
like to help her very much
hope to hear frm U ASAP
",)~~
Old 13-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
1stdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

arranged to meet her at H81.

she aeroplane me.

i wasted $30 on room.

later at night, she sms said she can't do, she working in the day.

i didn't response to her sms.

she play me out.

sadddddddd.
Old 13-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
why1311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was going to ask for ctc and arrange meet up untill i see "Aeroplane!!!!"
Old 13-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
1stdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by why1311 View Post
was going to ask for ctc and arrange meet up untill i see "Aeroplane!!!!"
maybe she need more money, so have to come out and work.

you can try if you not afraid of aeroplane....
Old 13-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
wetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is bad
Old 13-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one powerful.
ts promote her so hard but she still fly areoplane.
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 13-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
nsboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me wont want this.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1